Yulsic's date 4

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I closed my eyes and leaned forward. I can sense this tickling sensation when I felt his breath. I waited but receive nothing. I heard him clear his throat. I open my eyes and saw him backed away a little.

 

 

What the hell?! We're about to...

 

 

"Errr. We should head back to our room now and get some shower. It's almost noon now. Let's have our dinner after." he said. I nod. What happened? Is he still mad at me that he can't bring himself to kiss me?!

 

 

He drag me back to the hotel room.

 

 

"You go wash first. I'll come next, after you." he said and proceed to the balcony.

 

 

I was left dumb headed. I brought myself to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. I see a goddess, then what's wrong? I breathe into my palm and smell it. It smells nice. THEN WHAT'S GOING ON?! I was left confused at his actions.

 

 

After sometime, I came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and a towel on my head, drying my hair.

 

 

"Yul. I'm finished."

 

 

He looked at me but immediately turned away. WHAT NOW?!!

 

 

Then I noticed his red face. Is he blushing??? But why?!

 

 

Then it hit me. This is awkward. I bit my lip avoiding an eye contact with him.

 

 

"ma--my t-turn" he stuttered. He grab his towel that he used earlier and his changing clothes. He rushes passed me and shot the bathroom door closed.

 

 

I fanned myself. Pabo! Jessica, why didnt you just get dressed in the bathroom.

 

 

 

Yul's POV

 

 

I shot the door closed. I leaned back and fanned myself.

 

 

She's just wearing a bathrobe but how can she stay so alluring with that?! Heck. You’ve seen her in bikini and it’s only a bathrobe. YUL! PABO! PABO!

 

 

Stop being a naughty one Yul. You promised Abonim.

 

 

I got a quick shower and got dressed. I came out and saw her already dressed.

 

 

There's a moment of silence.

 

 

"Err. Let's go grab our dinner so we can go home."

 

 

"Yea. I'm fine with that." she smiles and cling on my arm.

 

 

I smiled back but retreat my arm from her. I put it around her shoulder so that she could be closer to me. Her smiles grow wider and put her arms around my waist.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

They stepped into an American style restaurant. He walked to a table and pulled out a chair for her to sit, that sweet gesture of Yul touched her. A waiter walked up to their table, ready to take orders.

 

 

“The usual Mr. Kwon?”

 

 

“Yes. Kamsahamnida.”

 

 

“You’ve frequently visit here?” Jessica noticed.

 

 

“Yea.” He’s looking at the view over the window.

 

 

“Why? It’s far from the city and the meals are quite…. Expensive.”

 

 

“Because I need to manage this.” He said without looking at her.

 

 

“Ahhh… W-wait. YOU OWN THIS?!”

 

 

“No. It’s my parents. They just ask me to manage the whole resort since they’re in States.”

 

 

Jessica grabs and emptied the goblet of water. The whole RESORT!!!!! I know that he’s rich but…. Not THIS RICH!!!! She thought.

 

 

“Are you ok?” he ask worriedly. He doesn’t know why Jessica is acting like that.

 

 

“Y-yea.”

 

 

“Here’s your food Mr. Kwon. Let me know if you need anything else.”

 

 

“Kamsahamnida.”

 

 

The two started eating their meal. No one dared to speak. Engrossed with the food that their eating. After a while, they finished their meal. Jessica breaks the silence.

 

 

“So…”

 

 

Yul looked at her.

 

 

“Tell me about your conversation with my father.”

 

 

“Ah. About that…”

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“Sooyeon. Can you leave us for a while?”

 

“Appa…”

 

“N.O.W!”

 

“But Appa…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter