Hunt-a-Date

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second day of Student's Fair.

 

 

Every one is having fun at the event. Student council has done a great job with it. Lots of games, rides that students and visitors can enjoy. While everyone is having fun, one particular brunette person is fuming mad. Dark aura is surrounding her. She's walking like a sergeant going to announcement room looking for the soon-to-be-dead-vice-president.

 

 

She kick the front door very hard and burst it open. Everyone in the annoncement room got scaried.

 

 

"Where's you're ever so FREAKING RETARDED vice president?!!!" HellSica activated.

 

 

Everyone in the room are definitely scared drom the way she talk. Cold as ice, Feeling like hell. They are pointing at the certain room. Jessica shot a glare at it then walk like she's going to kill someone.

 

 

"Heechul! Open this d*mn door or else I'm going to burn you alive in there! You are so dead! SO DEAD!" she burst while knocking hard on the door, startling everyone in the room.

 

 

"Ok! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!! Just let me explain first ok?! Gosh! You're not even a couple and your so over reacting." Heechul peeking at the not-so-open door afraid that he might get some piece of hell from her.

 

 

"Just...just EXPLAIN N.O.W!!! WHY HIM????!!!"

 

 

"I ask you but you refuse and also you told me, "You can choose anyone but not me". I don't have much time, the show must go on. He's the person that would perfect fit in this, he's new,handsome and most of all he's hot, every girl will definitely do to get a date with him, so, many girls' would chase after him and it will be fun." He said while loooking at the ground afraid to get a wrath from the President.

 

 

"Arggggggg!!!! HEECHUL!" She whined. "There's a lot of other guys out there!!"

 

 

"Move on princess, I can't take that back. I'm sorry."

 

 

"I can cancel it.."She reach for the intercom to announce something but was stopped by Heechul.

 

 

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, You can't do that." Stopping her.

 

 

"Why?! I'm the President, the organizer and the head of this event! I can do whatever I want" She snap at him.

 

 

"Don't be a brat Jess." He look at her with seriousness and she signed in defeat.

 

 

"Fine and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that." She slammed at the chair, feeling defeated. "What should we do?"

 

 

"Just wait and see who will win a date with your "Seobang"." Heechul said while smirking.

 

 

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGG! STRESSSSS!" She was pulling out her hair in frustration.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"Jess!!!" he called her sweetly.

 

 

"What do you want?! Spill it out now." she said to him while monitoring the crowd from the screen.

 

 

"I don't have anyone to ask whose willing to be a "sacrifice" for my hunt-a-date game. Will you help me??"

 

 

"I don't want and it's not my problem."

 

 

"It is! If I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter