2 1/2 gossip girls

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

 

 

“LUNCH BREAK!!!!!!” Sooyoung shout hearing the bell and run to the canteen.

 

 

“Shikshin” Sunny commented. “Hey, Sica. Wanna join for lunch?”

 

 

“Yep but I’m with Yul.” Look at the tan guy who's packing his things.

 

 

“Yea. I see that, bring him and I want to know something.”

 

 

“What is it?” I ask confusedly.

 

 

“OMG! Are you seriously asking me that?! What else?! Of course, the talk of the town! Everybody knows that you two are you know. The news spread like a virus.”

 

 

“Ok…..” I look at her weirdly. I turn to the guy, “Yul, you’re ready? Sunny invited us for lunch. She’s going to treat us.”

 

 

“What?! I di---“ I cover to prevent her from speaking. “ Let’s go?”

 

 

“Yea.” He said while placing his hands on his pockets.

 

 

Me and Sunny walk ahead while he follow us. All eyes are glued on us. Ok… This is creeping me out. People make way for us like the queen of England is walking on it.

 

 

“They’re really going out.” One student said.

 

 

“Yea. She’s so lucky” A girl said with an envy eyes.

 

 

“No. He’s lucky.” The guy said. I think we’re making so much publicity.

 

 

“I told you. You two are the hot topic of the school.” Sunny whispered to me. I just sigh, how I wish I could enjoy our relationship without anybody interrupting and gossiping about us.

 

 

We arrived at the cafeteria still all eyes are on us.

 

 

“GUYS!” Sooyoung shout and waving at us. “What took you so loooooong? I’m hungry now! Luckily I’ve got us a table. Come on Yul, let’s grab some lunch for them.”

 

 

“Yea, Sica what do you want?” He asked me sweetly. OMG! I don’t know how long I just stare at him without answering him when suddenly Sunny waved her hand in front of me.

 

 

“Jessica Jung the-obssess-freak-damn-lucky-girl, just answer him and stop staring at him. Gosh.” Sunny said, irritatedly. I glared at her. “Apple juice and tuna sandwich and please without cucumbers on it. Thanks Yul.” I leaned in and kissed him on his cheeks.”

 

 

*Silence*

 

 

I look around and saw everybody staring at us. I think the time just stop. Everybody stops whatever they’re doing and just look at me with jaw-dropping ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter