When the bell rings.....

How to Get Mr. Tan Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Here's the food...... What's with the atmosphere here?" Sooyoung is already munching his food.

 

 

"HA-HA-HA! Nothing. Heechul here is so funny! Right?" Jessica covered while slapping Heechul's arm playfully. Sunny and Taeyeon immediately nod.

 

 

Little did they know. Someone is eying the two with their kinship with each other. He cleared his throat to make an attention.

 

 

"Ehem. Here's your food Sica."

 

 

Jessica looks at her man and smile at him.

 

 

"Thank you Seobang~~~~~" using her aegyo.

 

 

Their friends almost throw up and curled their fingers from her cheesiness.

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

"You said, you don't like aegyo and look who's the one doing it."

 

 

She pout. Yul finds her really cute and playfully pinch her cheek. Jessica blushed at his action.

 

 

"Jessi is naturally cute. She don't need to act like one." Heechul commented and do a high 5 with Jessica. Yul just observe their interaction and continue eating.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

Yul's POV

 

 

This guy, Why is he here? Does he know that me and Sica is already a couple? Why he keeps on flirting her? He's pissing me off. One more wrong move, you will get what you want. I clench my fist in anger.

(remember, Yul doesn't know that Heechul is gay. Refer to the past chapters. Yul is jealous with Heechul. keke)

 

 

Sica is laughing with Heechul's joke and stories. Everyone in the table is laughing except me. He's a man full of humored. I am not. I stand up and excuse myself.

 

 

"Where are you going?" Sica ask me while pulling the hem of my shirt preventing me from walking away.

 

 

"Out. It's crowded over here." I walk away. Ignoring her calls.

 

 

 

I go to the less crowded place, under this big Oak tree and sit. I close my eyes and ready to enter my dreamland when....

 

 

"Uhmmm. Hi, Yul-ssi"

 

 

I ignored her. I just want to be alone.

 

 

"I just want to ask you if you and Ms President is really dating"

 

 

"..."

 

 

"I gue---"

 

 

"Yes. We are."

 

 

I open my eyes but not intending to look at the intruder.

 

 

The girl immediately move away from me. I see terror in her face. What's with her?

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

I look out for Yul. Where would be this guy go? Why did he leave me? And he didn't even bother to offer if I want to go with him. Hmp.

 

 

Yul will go to a peaceful place. I'm sure of it. I spotted him sleeping under an Oak tree. Sleepy head. But I saw a girl leaning over him. She's talking but I can't hear what she's saying. I run to the scene. Why he's fangirls can't stop their crazyness over him? He's MINE!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter