Hidden

To Husband, From Wife

 

 

 

“Thank you, Kim Sunggyu,” Haenim beamed happily after glancing at his nametag. Sunggyu nodded awkwardly with a sheepish smile on his face. It was very rare hearing people called his full name. And when someone did, it really made he felt pleasant.

“Neh, you’re welcome.” Bowing slightly a bit, he left her.

 

Haenim on the other hand was feeling dissatisfied. Of what? Of the short conversation she made with him. She wanted more. Her heart wanted more. This is the best chance, Kang Haenim. Fighting!  She mentally punched the air for some spirit. “S...Sunggyu-sshi!” she blurt out.

Sunggyu spun around and raised his brows. “Yes?”

 

That cute little eyes. What are you thinking?! She shook her head eagerly and thought for a reasonable things that may lead them to be together for at least, a little longer. Well, that was what on her mind.

 

“I haven’t take a tour of this school. I-I-” She stumbled on her words and started to get panic.

He hid his smile, amused seeing how this girl, this girl in front of him was trying to ask him to bring her for a tour. “I see. Then, let’s go before recess time is over. There’s a lot of places you should know here.” Sunggyu shrugged coolly and flashed a cute smile to her. He wasn't being cute to her. It just he was born to be a cute person.

Haenim bit her bottom lip and blushed. “Kamsa hamida.” She bowed politely and walked side by side with him.

 

 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

 

 

“This is music hall.” He entered to a huge room which was full of music instruments. Haenim’s lips opened apart in awe. Her school didn’t have all of those things. “Why hall? Because it is big.” She chuckled upon his joke.

“This school is really big. I may lost.”

“Woolim High is one of the best school in Seoul. Haha, don’t worry. You won’t be lost,” he said while walking to the piano. His pace died when he saw a letter on the piano key. It wasn’t cold in here but why was he shivering? He took the letter and glanced at Haenim who was busy trying on each instruments.

 

 

Dear husband,

How could you...

 

 

 

Sunggyu froze. That was all she wrote? Yes, that was EVERYTHING written on that letter, showing how disappointed she was towards Sunggyu. He looked at the bottom of the paper, hoping for the lovely ending she always made; Lots of love, your wife.

Unfortunately, there wasn’t written on it. He slightly felt a pang in his heart. He didn’t know why, but reading his wife’s broken heart letter, he just... He just can’t let it.

 

But then, there goes the evil side of him who kept whispering to his ear to ignore those useless letters which may lead him into compunction. No, I don’t care. You’re the one who asked me to join Artistic Club and I was humiliated by that Taeugly in front of many juniors. I will not going to listen to you anymore. Stop sending me your letter!  He shouted in his head.

 

“Sunggyu-sshi, are you okay?” Hearing that voice, he could feel his heart softened. He turned around and gave her a little nod. “Glad to know it. Recess time will over soon. Should we go back to class?”

Sunggyu was dumbfounded. He stared at her for a couple seconds and shifted his gaze to the big clock which was hanging on the wall. Five more minutes left. “Yes,” he replied shortly and began to walk out from the music hall.

 

Haenim puffed her cheek, wondering the reason of Sunggyu’s sudden change. Never mind. It is none of my business.

 

Along the way to their class which was on the second floor, there was a very tense atmosphere for Sunggyu. While Haenim, she was walking freely with her eyes wildly looking around. And at last, Sunggyu succeed to control his emotion. His anger.

 

“Hey. Congrats on being Maths Club’s president. It was very impressive that you got full votes.” He began a conversation, chasing away the silence between them. Haenim smiled widely and bowed.

“Kamsa hamida! How about you? Which club did you join?”

Sunggyu frowned. “Artistic Club,” he muttered slowly.

Looking at his expression, Haenim knew, something must be up. Something he disliked. “Uh- okay. Well, Artistic Club should be fun. Right?” She tried to comfort him but he didn’t seem to eat her words.

 

“Honestly, it is fun. But, that made everything worse and I-” he stopped on the spot. One thing he forgot, he was talking with Kang Haenim. Not Infinite! Why would he blurt out everything bluntly? That was the mistake he always did. He released a heavy sigh. “Forget about it.”

Haenim was curious but she wasn’t a type of person who loved to urge people. “Never mind. Just ignore that person and have a happy day.” She clapped her hands like a little child.

 

Sunggyu chuckled lightly. Look at her, wife. Tell me, why did you want me to treat that nicely and avoid this girl?

 

Little did they don’t know, a pair of eyes were watching them secretly from the beginning. Watching them green with envy. And a little hurt. She lowered her head, staring the floor while walking lifelessly to her classroom. Her heart clenched in pain. I didn’t mean to humiliate you, hamster.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Aww, the wife is sad. :(
And one more sad things, school will start for about 2 DAYS. No! T^T
LOL. Btw, enjoy reading and don't forget to comment! ^^