Heartbreak

To Husband, From Wife

 

 

Sunggyu blinked for a few times before he got his senses back. He looked at the pretty girl who was standing in front of him, with her gloomy face. He knew this would happen. He really knew it. But he didn’t expect their relationship to last for only two days. That was really a heartbreaker.

 

“Sunggyu, are you listening?” she waved her hand to him and he focused on her. She played with her fingers nervously. “I think, this is the best way for us. You know, I don’t feel any love when we were together. I know about your existence but I didn’t feel your presence.” She lowered her head and reached his hand. She squeezed his hand tightly as a sign of forgiveness but Sunggyu was stunned enough to give her any reaction.

 

All these things were too sudden that his mind can’t proceed them properly. “I’m fine with this. HAHA.” he finally spoke and added a very sarcastic laugh. “Girls always left me like this. Always.” He narrowed his eyes to her which sent shiver to her. “And you’re included. Guess what? All the reasons they gave me were SAME. I don’t get it! You girls are es and I hate-”

 

“CUT!”

 

Both of them flinched in surprised and they turned their heads toward Mrs. Yoo at the same time. The middle-aged teacher sighed in frustration and rubbed her temple. “Kim Sunggyu, to be honest, did you read the script before our drama class?” her eyes were stabbing him secretly. His jaw clenched and his gaze was fixed on the floor. “I’m asking you.”

 

“I read it befor-”

 

“Then why do you keep making the same mistake?” her voice sounded pissed off. “There are a lot of students who want to be the main character in our school drama. I chose you because you’re talented. Guess what? I don't see any talent in you right now and I will change your role in this drama,” she said and wrote something on her notebook.

 

Sunggyu’s eyes widen. “B-but Seonsaengnim, you can’t do this! I promise you that I will not-”

“Mianhe. It’s my final decision. You’ll be replaced with Kim Myungsoo.”

 

He blinked, dumbfounded and lost. He knew, it was all his fault. His fault for letting himself drown in between his private life and school. He wasn’t professional enough to separate those matters nicely. But deep in his heart, he felt a little relieved that his best friend was the one who will replace his role. He knew him well and he knew Myungsoo’s passion in acting. So, it was really a relief.

 

“Yes, I understand,” Sunggyu replied slowly and handed the script back to his teacher. Half-heartedly, he walked away, leaving the room with all eyes on him but he ignored them.

 

-  -  -  -  -  -  - 

 

 

“And shoot! The bullet went exactly to his belly.” Dongwoo told them with his hands on the air, pretending like he was the one who had been shot with a bullet.

“Jeongmal? Did he die?” Sungjong and Hoya asked, curious. 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and hit their  heads. “Of course, he died, stupid.” Both of them pouted while rubbing their innocent heads.

 

While they were telling the movies they watched to each other, Sunggyu was silent. He looked like he was listening to them when the fact, he wasn’t. His mind was thinking about the incident that happened in the morning just now and…

 

“Hyung…” someone patted his shoulder, snapping him from his thoughts.

“Uh?” He replied awkwardly. It was Myungsoo. From his expression, Sunggyu could tell that his dongsaeng was guilty.

“I’m sorry if I make you feel bad for the change of the character.”

 

Sunggyu smiled. He ruffled Myungsoo’s head to comfort him. “I don’t mind. It was my fault by the way. I accidentally said the things that I told to Haneul last night.” He shrugged innocently.

 

“WHAT? SHE LEFT YOU?” All of them chorused together and caught some attention in the café.

 

Sunggyu sniffed and shook his head. I thought, they’re too immersed with their stories.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
First chapter updated! :D
Tell me. Tell me! How is it? Nice or not?
Comment too, ne? 
For my fellow subscribers, thank you very much for subscribing! ^^