Yes, I'm your Wife.

To Husband, From Wife

 

 

Everything felt unusual. Right now, it felt like, 60 seconds were too precious to be wasted. His legs never gave up running like a mad guy, chasing for the moon. Although he was already exhausted, he refused to stop. He really wanted to see her. And after a nearly half an hour running non-stop, he was now there. At his favorite place.

 

Sunggyu bent down his body, breathless. His mouth opened apart and inhaled as much air as possible. He looked around and sat on the bench he used to sit when he killed his time there. After his breathing had back to a normal rate, he stood up and his eyes were wildly searching for a person he was dying to see.

 

Guess what? Nobody.

 

He sniffed and smile. A smile that showed how disappointed he was. For being fooled. “I should’ve known about this. I should have known you’re a liar.” He whispered sadly. His head was lowered down, regretting of the choice he made.

 

Suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped neatly around his waist from the back. He froze.

The only thing that wasn’t frozen was his heart.

 

“Husband. Thank you for coming,” she said and leaned her head against his back. “I used to hug you like this everytime you went home from work. You’re so warm, honey.”

Sunggyu blinked in confusion. He don’t understand any single thing came from her lips. “Stop it. Let’s stop this riddle.” He voiced out and released apart her intertwined hands which were beautifully hugging him. He spun around and now, they were facing each other.

 

Expressionless. But deep in his heart, nobody knew.

 

“Ridiculous.” Was the thing he managed to say after a long silence. He laughed, sarcastically. “This is ridiculous!” He pulled his hair in frustration. Everything was ridiculous. The reality he was facing now totally was ridiculous.

And when Kang Haenim was standing in front of him right now made everything became more ridiculous. This is impossible. I left her in the classroom just now. He can't accept it.

 

The smile on Haenim’s face slowly faded. “Why? You don’t like to see me, Sunggyu?” her eyes were shining. Obviously, it was because of the tears trapped in her eyes. “My name is Kim Haenim and I am your wife.”

His eyes widen as he heard her surname. It was his. “Y-You really are my wife? Haha. HAHAHA!” He shook his head, refused to believe the fact. He was confused. So confused. “If you’re my wife, why are you freaking working hard to separate me from yourself?!” his anger finally burst out. His hands were already on her shoulders, gripping them tightly.

 

He shut his eyes for a moment to cool down himself. While Haenim, she was gazing him, remembering every detail of his features.“Tell me, why? Why you’re making everything so complicated? Why do you sent those letters to me when at the end of our puppy love story, we’re going to be together?” He gazed her softly. No more anger radiating from his eyes. “Eventhough it will take a whole day for you to tell me the reason, I’m willing to wait and hear them. Just tell me, why?” He tilted his head a little and nearer his face towards her. He realized something. The Haenim in front of him right now looked more matured than the Kang Haenim he knew.

 

That was the prove, she wasn’t belong to this era.

 

Haenim gave a small smile to him. “I know everything because I am belong to the future. The end of our puppy love story might be great because we got married. But do you know our true love story didn’t end happily as how as we wished?”

 

Sunggyu was stunned.

 

 

“What do you mean, Haenim?” Slowly, he released his grasped on her shoulders.

Haenim reached his hand and their fingers automatically interlaced with each other, lovingly. “Do you want to see your future without my letters, honey?” She giggled and brought him to watch the playback of his own life. Probably, their own lives.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOW, ALL THE RIDDLES ON YOUR MINDS HAD BEEN ANSWERED. :DD
Satisfied that you've already knew the wife? ^^
Next chapter is going to be the playback of Sunggyu's life without those love letters. *Can't wait to post it. ><
BTW, thank you for reading and comment comment comment.