This is Your Future [Part 2]

To Husband, From Wife

 

 

And at last, he fell. He fell down on his knees, with tears endlessly flowing from his eyes. He saw everything. He saw how his love will die in the future and he was going to commit suicide at the end of the story. He understood now, why she wanted to change everything so badly.

 

Haenim knelt down too and embraced Sunggyu dearly. How she was going to miss him after this because the future will totally never be the same. She can’t hug him because other girl will replace her. She can’t kiss him because other girl will do it. She can’t love him because at the end, she was the one who will get hurt.

 

“Haenim-ah.” His voice cracked. Sunggyu wrapped his arms around her petite body and hid his face on her shoulder. The girl who stood in front him right now was dying. And this dying girl was his wife. “You’re a bad girl. So bad.” He whispered softly. “Why would you bother to let me see my future? Why don’t you just let fate leads my way? I don’t care whether we’re going to die or not. You bad girl.”

She held her tears from falling down. Slowly, she broke the hug and stared at him. “Because this.” She tapped her chest. Actually, she was showing him her heart. “This, too pain to see you cry. This, feels like something is stabbing it so badly. This, breaks like a shattered glass. Tell me, how can it bear all those feelings?” 

 

Sunggyu shook his head, as a sign he didn’t know how to answer it.

 

“I even gave myself a letter just because I do not want to see you getting hurt.” She was explaining about the letter she gave to Haenim when it was raining and Sunggyu didn’t bring an umbrella with him. Yes, she was the one who sent the letter to herself. Your heart.

“One thing that keeps playing in my mind. There are a lot of girls out there. But, why did you choose Taeyeon?” After a long time of wondering this matter, finally he had the chance to spill it out.

Haenim smiled. “I chose her because her love for you is deep. As deep as mine. That’s why I told you, The cover may look she dislikes you. But, you don’t know what the truth if you didn’t open the book and read it. Remember?”

He sighed. “And now only I understood. No wonder she said, I am stupid.” He chuckled as he remembered how Taeyeon gone mad crazily when he wished a luck for her to confess her feeling towards the guy she loved. She already did. He was the one who hadn’t realize it. How stupid I am.

“So, will you stay away from Kang Haenim and be nice to Taeyeon?”

That one question snapped him, making him startled. He was speechless and his mind was thinking so hard for the best words to be spoken. “I’ll try, Haenim.” He bit his bottom lip and nodded slowly. “Yes, I’ll try.” For you.

 

“Sunggyu…” She called him, softly. She then gazed straightly into his eyes. “I have a favor to ask from you.”

“What is it, dear?”

She put both of her hands on his shoulder, gripping them. “I am not your wife in the future. But can I be your first kiss?” her eyes were full of hopes.

At first, he was shocked. But then, his lips curved up. “I’m still your husband, no matter what.”

 

He nearer his face to hers and both of their eyes were shut. Slowly, his lips crashed on hers, sending thousand butterflies in her tummy. That simply made her felt like being on the cloud nine. Or maybe, higher than that?

In the kiss, she felt something. A warm liquid. She opened her eyes a little and she saw him crying. It sliced her heart. Haenim decided to pull away but Sunggyu cupped her jaw with both of his hands, preventing her to do so.

“Don’t.” he spoke with his lips were still locked on hers.

 

A few minutes later, they both pulled away and blushed madly. That was his first kiss. But, she was kissing her first kiss. Innocent much.

 

“Haenim-ah, are you going to send me your letter again after this?” Sunggyu pouted.

Haenim chuckled and pinched his nose. “No. Your future now, is something new. Something that I would never know. But the exactly thing that’ll happen, we’re not going to be together.” She sighed slowly.

 

Silent.

 

“Now, go.” Haenim his cheek tenderly. “Taeyeon was rejected by JYP. She needs someone to be by her side when she is totally torn apart.” Her smile always made people around her felt warm. “She’s in the park. I want you to comfort her. She is now your future. Take care, husband. I love you, infinity.”

 

With the last sweet words she spilled, she was gone. Like a wind.

 

“H-Haenim!” Sunggyu looked around but Haenim was nowhere to be found. “Oh, Taeyeon!” he remembered about Taeyeon and quickly ran to get his future.

 

Finally, he made it. He was now in the park and he searched for her everywhere. Where are you, Taeye- His thought was interrupted when he saw a girl was crying like it was going to be the end of her life on one of the empty bench it the park. She hid her face in her palms. Sunggyu softened. Oh, Taeyeon…

 

Calmly, he approached her and took a seat beside her. She didn’t seem to notice him.

 

“JYP is really blind.” He broke the tense atmosphere around them.

Hearing his voice, Taeyeon uncovered her face and looked at the owner of the voice although she already knew it was belong to whom. “S-Sunggyu…”

“How can they rejected a very talented person like you?” Sunggyu in the air through his gritted teeth.

 

Taeyeon was very touched of his words and her heart started to form a beautiful pounding melody. If only he could hear the melody of her heartbeat…

 “Sunggyu!” she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Taeyeon buried her face on his shoulder and cried as all as she wanted to.

 

On the other hand, Sunggyu was aghast of the sudden hug she gave to him. But then, he remembered one thing. This girl, who was hugging him right now, was his future.

“Gwenchana,” he said softly and patted her back. He rested his chin on her head and closed his eyes.