This Feeling.

To Husband, From Wife

 

 

“So, are we going to join the same club like last year?” Hoya asked while looking at each of them. They just gave him a nod instead of talking. “Then, we just sit here. Registration room of Mathematics Club is just there.”

 

Sunggyu munched his chips while looking at the other peoples who walked past in front of them. Then, his eyes caught someone. Someone who he hated the most. He cursed Taeyeon in his mind but stopped when he remembered his wife's words in the letter. Damn, I must stop seeking her weak spot. He mentally slapped his face.

 

“Hyung, are you listening to us?” Woohyun tapped his shoulder and made the older jumped a little bit. Looking at Sunggyu’s big reaction, the six of them laughed at him. “You sure didn’t listen to us, hyung.”

He sniffed. “What so funny, idiots?” He rolled his eyes and looked back at the direction where Taeyeon was chatting with her friends just now. He blinked when she wasn’t there anymore. Where is she?

“Hyung, there’s a rubbish near to your shoes,” Sungjong pointed out and Sunggyu took a quick glance at a folded paper on the floor and ignored it. But then, he gazed at it back and his eyes widen.

 

In a trice, he took that rubbish which was obviously his love letter. Why it was here? He glanced at the boys, worried if they smelled something fishy was happening on him. Fortunately, they were busy talking with each other. And on that moment, he took the precious chance to read the letter.

 

Dear husband,

 I’m sorry for leaving the letter under your feet. You might think it is inappropriate to do like that, but I had no choice.

 

Well, don’t you get tired of joining the same club every year? Come on, try the other club, honey.

Beside, this year is your senior year. Mathematics Club sounds boring. You love singing, don’t you? Why don’t you try Artistic Club? Everything is about art, including singing. Singing is an art too.

 

So, runaway from them. Runaway from Infinite. Do something you never did before, okay honey? I love you, take care.

 

Lots of love,

Your wife.

 

 

“Hyung, registration of clubs had began. Let’s go there fast.” Dongwoo grabbed Sunggyu’s arm and brought him away with the rest of Infinite. Sunggyu slipped his letter in his pocket and spontaneously shoved Dongwoo’s grasp. He was shocked of his hyung’s sudden respond. “What’s wrong, Hyung?”

Sunggyu bit his bottom lips. “I-I need  to go to the toilet. So, don’t wait for me!” with that, he gone, disappeared in the crowd of students. He smiled to himself and quickly headed to Artistic Club which was on the third floor.

 

“Hyung! Where are you? Hyung! Oh, damn,” Dongwoo cursed and decided to let Sunggyu handled his own matter. He fasten his pace towards Infinite, who was waiting for him. Their faces were full with questions and Dongwoo shrugged. “I lost him. By the way, he told me not to wait for him.” His words swept away all of their curiosity.

“Lately, Sunggyu Hyung is weird. Don’t you guys think so?” Myungsoo added.

“I don't think so. Never mind. Let’s ask him later. Now, back to our track!” Sungyeol cut off and started to enter the Mathematics Club Room.

 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

 

 

Clubs meeting session ended. Some students walked happily as they got to join the clubs of their choices. But some were grumbling in dissatisfaction. And one of them was, Sunggyu.

 

He sat at the corner of the cafeteria alone. His mind was full of regret. Regret of obeying the letter. Regret of running away from Infinite. Regret of joining Artistic Club secretly. To make it simple, he regret everything.

 

“Sunggyu Hyung!” Someone called out his name and he lifted his head. Automatically, he smiled as he saw the maknae waved  his hand happily to him. He waved back. “Hyung, where have you been? Which club did you join? How was it?”

“Haha. Slow down, maknae. Sunggyu Hyung will not runaway again,” Dongwoo interrupted. Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he knew, those words from the younger were mocking him. They took a sit and all of their attentions were on Sunggyu. Why did Sunggyu disappeared? Why didn’t he tell them? Where had he been?

 

Sunggyu played with his fingers. “Well. I was having a stomachache just now. So, I went to the bathroom. That’s why I told Dongwoo not to wait for me.” He lied. They nodded, accepting his swindle flatly without thinking any negative things on him. “Then, I went to the Maths Club Room and they said, it had already full. I was disappointed and walked to any random room until I accidentally entered Artistic Club Room. They offered me to join and I did. End of the story.” He frowned and released a sigh.

 

They were sympathy on their hyung. “Don’t worry, Hyung. Maybe, there will be any advantage of you for joining them.” Myungsoo patted his shoulder softly, comforting him.

“By the way, Hyung. You miss a lot of things!” Sungyeol beamed and started to have a daydream.

Sunggyu’s forehead furrowed. “What is it?”

“You know, Haenim. She is our president with a full votes. I repeat, FULL VOTES. That was just, WOW!” Dongwoo answered in amazed. “She had created a history where everyone voted for her. Nobody was missing.”

“She deserves to be a president. Just look how fast she did the the test. Damn, I have a big crush on her.” Hoya smiled sheepishly.

 

“Oh, Hyung. Why did you left me that day? I told you to accompany me to meet Teacher Han and you simply went back home. .” Dongwoo scoffed.

Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. “I saw the sky was getting darker. And yeah, I made a decision to leave you. Mianhe.” He apologized.

“Nah, that’s not the point. The point is, I want to thank to you with all my heart. I had a chance to share my umbrella with Haenim!”

 

“WHAT?!”

“THAT’S UNFAIR!”

“HOW DARE YOU!”

“AHHH, YOU DAMN LUCKY GUY!”

 

While the others were arguing about Haenim, Sunggyu started to realize something. He realized that all the letters he got were telling him the same thing to do. And that same thing was; avoid Kang Haenim. First, not to share a place with Haenim. Second, go back home quickly to avoid Haenim. And third, about choosing the club.

 

What’s wrong with you, wife? At first, I thought you were worrying about me and you wanted me to avoid a bad things. I thought you were scared of me falling in love with that Kang Haenim. His jaw clenched in anger. Guess what? I was wrong. You tried so hard to make me avoid her. And I hate it! I ing hate you doing this to me! He stood up and walked away from Infinite which made them stunned. None of them were brave enough to voice out.

Started from this moment, I’m not going to obey anything you wrote for me. I wil- He shook away all his anger as he felt someone bumped on him. He noticed that he was now in the hallway. He looked down at the person he accidentally bumped on. A girl…

 

“M-Mianhe!” Sunggyu kneeled down and closer his face to her. “Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?” He was so panic. Slowly, the female student lifted up her head and their eyes met.

 

For a moment, the time stopped. She stared at him for God knew how long it was.

 

Sunggyu began to feel awkward. This girl loves to stare at me. Cute. “Excuse me.” He waved his hand on her face and she responded. Her cheek reddened.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Sunggyu-sshi!” she bowed like she always did. Ah, this feeling when I saw him.

He smiled. “Never mind, Haenim-sshi.” He stood up and offered his hand to her. She looked at his hand for a couple seconds and Sunggyu couldn’t help himself not to smile. “I’ve wash my hand. So, don’t worry.”

 

Haenim gazed at him and slipped her hand in his with a smile plastered on her face.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! Thank you for reading and commenting.
I couldn't help not to smile when I read your comments.
You guys are soooo cute. You know that? :)
Btw, welcome to the new subscibers. Leave a lot of comments, ne? :DD
That's all. ENJOY READING. ^^