Wrong Words

To Husband, From Wife

 

 

“I think, she won’t come.” Jessica rolled her eyes and crossed her arms on her stomach. It had been almost an hour they waited for Haenim to show up, but there wasn’t any sign she would.

Tiffany clenched a very strong fist in anger. Her jaw was clenched too. “She’s really get on my nerves.”

“Yeah, me too. Let’s drag her to the hell, next week. Tomorrow is Saturday. Lucky .” Jessica added.

 

While they were planning bad thing to be done to Haenim soon, Taeyeon was silent. She felt dirty. She felt herself was unfair. Haenim didn’t do anything wrong. All she did was, liking Sunggyu. Was that considered as wrong until they have to punish her?

 

“Wait...” The two of them looked at her. “Don’t hurt her.” She lowered her head and sighed.

Tiffany furrowed her forehead. “What’s wrong? You don’t like her. So, we should make her-”

“Shut up, Tiffany.” Taeyeon cut off her words softly but enough to seal her lips. She wanted to fight her friend back, but Jessica stopped her.

“Reason?”

She lifted up her head, looking at the two of them. Her expression was soft. But wasn’t happy. “What is the wrong of loving people? That Kang Haenim does is liking or maybe loving Sunggyu. Then, what’s wrong with that?” She bit her bottom lip. “If I want him so badly, then I should work hard to get him. Compete with her. Right?” She smiled, letting them lost their words.

 

- - - - - -

 

 

Refreshing  morning awoke Sunggyu up. He blinked his eyes for a few times to have a better vision and glanced at the clock which was hanging on the wall. 9 o’clock. Good morning, wife. He smiled to himself and yawned loudly. He got up from his bed and walked to the window. He opened it and inhaled the fresh morning air.

 

“Yah!”

Sunggyu was startled and his eyes shot opened. He looked around to find where was the voice came from. “Down here!” she shouted. He moved his gaze and saw Taeyeon was smiling at him. He frowned.

“What?” he asked in annoyance. Taeyeon felt a little upset with the reaction she received but decided to keep it.

“Nothing. Just wanna say, good morning.” You look cute. She whispered the last sentence. “And, Sunggyu! I made a new song. Can you give a little comment?” Her eyes were full of hopes.

 

His face changed in a blink of an eye. Just now, he frowned badly. But right now, he was smiling widely. “Jeongmal? Wait there. I want to bath first.” With that, he disappeared from the window.

 

Taeyeon smiled.

 

A few minutes later, Sunggyu went downstairs in rush. When it came to music, singing or whatsoever as long as it involved voice, he would be the first one to show how interested he was.

 

“Morning, Son. Hey, where are you going?” Mrs. Kim asked while preparing breakfast for them.

“Good morning! Next door, Omma. I’ll be back soon,” he replied and headed to the house door.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon was plucking her guitar, trying out her new song. She smiled in satisfaction. She was about to write something in her music sheets when Sunggyu had arrived. He was panting hardly. But slowly, his breathing became normal.

 

“So, what’s the title?” He stared at her.

“Tiffany suggested the title to me, Lost in Love.”

Sunggyu sniffed. “Sounds cheesy. The song was about?”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Then you should listen. After you listened, you’ll know the meaning. Pabo hamster.” She muttered the last two words.

“Fine. Now, sing.” He took the music sheets and read them while his ears were waiting for Taeyeon to sing.

 

Taeyeon started to pluck the guitar and cleared , gaining Sunggyu’s attention.

 

 |LOST IN LOVE| 

 

Urin jigeum jeongmallo heeojin geolkka
Anim yaksokhandaero jamsi meoreojin geolkka
Naneun i jeongdomyeon chungbunhi doen geot gateunde
Wae amureon sosigi eomneun geolkka

 

Neoreul saranghae,
Kkeutdo eomneun gidarimirado gwaenchanha
Niga nareul dasi chajeul ttaemyeon eonjena
neoreul hyanghae useo jul su inneunde oh

 

 

Her eyes were locked on him. Confessing the love with words might be difficult. So, she tried by using her eyes. The only thing she afraid was, he didn’t get it. He didn’t feel the same. And, he wasn’t able to hear her pounding heart.

 

 

Ajikdo badadeuril su eomneun geolkka
Niga kkeonaetdeon yaegin ibyeoreul dollyeo malhan geot
Naneun gojigotdaero bada deurigo sipeo
Neoneun jigeum mueol hago isseulkka

 

Neoreul saranghae,
Kkeutdo eomneun gidarimirado gwaenchanha
Niga nareul dasi chajeul ttaemyeon eonjena
Neoreul hyanghae useo jul su inneunde oh

 

Ije jogeumssik na seulpeojigo
Niga tteonan geol silgamhajiman
Niga doraomyeon jalhaejugetdan saenggakppun

 Wae ireoke miryeonhageman gulkka
Naege jueojyeotdeon sigandeureun
Uri sail jeongnihagi wihan siganil ppun

 

Seulpeuji anha
Niga nareul chajeul georaneun geu mideumeun

 

Naui sarangeul deo dandanhage mandeulgo
naege saraganeun himeul juneun geol



 

Sunggyu was speechless. Her face, her eyes, her voice. He knew, they were telling him something. Something that may had been kept for a long time. But he still didn’t know what was it? And, why did he feel that song was dedicated to him?

 

“So, it is about... Waiting?” he guessed and she smiled, as a substitution of a ‘yes’. “You made this song, Taeyeon?” he asked, staring exactly in her eyes.

“Yes. Any comment?” She answered shortly.

“No. Just want to know.” He paused and smiled. “For whom this song dedicated to? It seems like you’re waiting for someone. I still remembered that you told me a lot of guys are chasing over you. Why bother waiting?”

“Because, I love him. What’s wrong waiting for someone than being left by girls a lot of times?”

 

The smile on his face gone. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aww. Wrong words. ><'
Lost in Love. <--- Have you guys listen to it? Damn, it's really beautiful.
I'm really sorry for the 'rarely update'. School is KILLING me.
btw, hope you enjoy.Thanks for reading. ^^
WELCOME TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! ^^
Don't forget to comment! :D