Last Hope

To Husband, From Wife

 

 

Day by day. The bond of friendship between Sunggyu and Haenim grew closer. Sometimes, people assumed them as a couple, but Sunggyu was the one who will deny it on the spot. He simply loved his wife, although he didn’t know her.

 

“Dreaming again, huh, Sunggyu?” someone poked his arm, making him snapped away from his deep thought. He looked up and saw the smiling Haenim in front of him. He blinked for a few times which amused Haenim to see him in that way. “I bet you’re really having a daydream.” She pouted and pulled the chair, sitting across of him.

Sunggyu chuckled slowly as they both were in the library. “Let me correct it. I am thinking, not dreaming.” He stuck out his tongue to her while scrunching his nose playfully. Haenim did a mehrong face and both of them burst out, laughing.

 

“Silent!” someone hissed angrily towards them, making their laughters stopped. Haenim glanced and Sunggyu, and they both smiled sheepishly. Yeah, they knew they were the guilty one.

 

“So, how about the project?” Haenim began to discuss about the main point they were there, in the library.

He tapped his chin while writing something in his notebook. “Well, I guess maybe we should done it together and practice how to present it too. Presentation ways will give 30 marks. Quite a lot.” Sunggyu was plotting some ideas in his head and wrote them in his notebook.

 

While Haenim, she was the one who daydreamt right now. Looking at her crush attentively. Admiring everything he said. She was so deep in love with her crush.

Again, Sunggyu caught her was staring at him. His lips curled up, forming a pleasant smile. He had been used to it. Most of the time when they were together, he always caught her gazing at him in admiration. Her eyes somehow sent a warm feeling to him. That was why he didn’t bother to snap her out and let her own self been snapped.

 

Haenim shook her head eagerly, gaining her senses back. She blushed slightly. “So, how are we going to do it?” A question to cover up her embarrassment.

“How if we do it at my house?” Sunggyu suggested. His eyes were fixed on her, waiting for a confirmation.

“Will that be okay?”

He sniffed. “We’re doing this school project. It isn’t like we’ll do other things. You know.” He shrugged innocently and realized that Haenim’s face reddened more. He sure she got what he meant. Cute.

 

“Okay, then. How about tomorrow?”

Sunggyu nodded. “All right.”

 

- - - - - -

 

For a thousand times, Sunggyu kept reading the last letter given by his wife, 2 weeks ago. Honestly, he was waiting for the next letter, but it didn’t popped out like usually. Is she mad at me? For treating Taeyeon badly? So, what? I don’t care. He growled.

 

He was about to enter his house gate when suddenly someone called him. “Sunggyu.” He stopped and froze on his spot. He knew it was her. Slowly, he spun around and received a sincere smile from Taeyeon. “Why were you come back home late?” She wasn’t being busy body. It was concern. Care.

“I have project discussion.” He paused and lowered his head. “Hey, sorry about that day. I’d promised to teach you. But I can’t make it. I was-”

“Taking care of Kang Haenim,” she cut off.

 

Sunggyu looked up and their eyes met. For a second, the atmosphere became awkward.

 

“I don’t mind about it. By the way, I want to tell you something.” Taeyeon quickly changed the topic. “Tomorrow. I’m going for the audition in JYP. That’s all.” She forced a smile.

She played with her finger nervously with her gaze fixed on the road.

 

“Taeyeon.”

She looked up and found out Sunggyu was a few centimeters away from her. Her heart pounded rapidly, creating a love song.

“Good luck.” He smiled and ruffled her hair. “You’re talented. I’m sure they will accept you.” Yes, he was complimenting her. With his heart. “I’m going in,” he said and left her, who was still froze on the same spot. It wasn’t really bad being good to her. He thought and locked the gate.

 

He checked the mailbox and there was a letter in it. Must be Appa’s. He took it and read the name written. To Kim Sunggyu. His eyes widen. Without waiting any second, he quickly opened the envelope.

 

 

Dear husband,

Thank you for your kindness. Tomorrow will be the real change of everything. I really hope you will accompany Taeyeon and cancel your discussion with Haenim.

The last chance.

 

Take care, I love you.

 

Lot of love,

Your wife.

 

 

His face expression hardened. What makes you think I’m going to obey you?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Updated. Next chapter is going to be looong. Be prepared! :D
And to the new subscribers, WELCOME! Hope, you guys enjoy reading. ^^
As usual, COMMENT guys. Saranghaeee~ <3