Dilemma

Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Don't forget to upvote if you like this story! ^^

 

 

==============================

 

The night air was chilly but Tiffany wasn't cold from that. The tension in the air was thick that a single word could probably not cut through it. She spared a glance over the elder woman who had her legs crossed staring at the night view the Kim balcony offered.

 

"You seem to really like Yoong."

 

Finally Jessica has spoken yet that did a little to lift the mood. Her stare was piercing and her words are laced with venom.

 

Tiffany cleared . The chilly atmosphere made dry. "I do, unnie. I can't explain how much I like him."

 

Away from Tiffany's eyes, Jessica balled her fists. It was trembling violently that even Jessica herself couldn't stop it.

 

"So you won't back off the marriage?"

 

Tiffany widen her eyes at the question. "Unnie! What kind of question is that?"

 

Even Jessica doesn't know what has driven her to ask that question. Perhaps jealousy or maybe rage? Whatever that case was the only thing she's sure is that this Tiffany is determined to marry Yoong.

 

"I just don't get you. One time you and Yoong hate each other with passion  then the next the two of you made up. Are the two of you perhaps in a bipolar relationship?"

 

Tiffany was amused that Jessica was actually someone with a unique sense of humor. She wore a smile.

 

"Unnie... I couldn't bear to be mad with someone I love."

 

This time teeth grits. "You l-love him?"

 

"At first I will admit I hate him with passion. I didn't like it when my dad arranged me to marry someone I barely know. I don't know how it happened but it's like the moment I wake up I have fallen for him."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. Who is this Tiffany fooling? If she fooled the Kims, she won't fool Jessica.

 

"You're still young Tiffany. In fact both you and Yoong are. You know, being a teacher enabled me to see and realize things others can't. Most of the students are a bunch of hormonal teenagers. Are you sure it's not that with you and Yoong?"

 

"I don't think so unnie."

 

"So you and Yoong haven't done it yet?"

 

Another stupid question yet this time Jessica said it with stern and immovable gaze. Tiffany felt blood rushing through her face as the images of her and Yoong having filled her senses.

 

"Your face says it all." Jessica didn't need an answer anymore because Tiffany's redden face is already a give away.

 

"He's gonna be my husband anyway so having with him seem to be fine." Tiffany fanned herself with her right hand as she squirmed uncomfortably in her seat.

 

Jessica scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Yoong is still inexperience with relationships. He might look like he had many girlfriends but that's not the case. It  seems only yesterday when he turned of legal age."

 

"What do you mean unnie?"

 

"What I mean is Yoong is at the stage wherein everything is still new to him, a joke. At an age where a lot of people have fun why, Yoong on the other hand is about to be married."

 

"Unnie. I'm still young as well."

 

"That's my point. Both of you are young. Can you handle being a wife? What about being a mother? Can you be faithful? Can Yoong be faithful? This is the stage where temptation is hard to resist. It is also an experimental stage for others. That's the difference between a boy and a man, a girl and a lady."

 

Yoong is a man alright. But what Jessica is trying to convey although she's being subtle about it is that she's a lady whereas Tiffany is just a girl; she's being nice as possible. A lady like her is serious about settling down as compared to a girl who can easily knock to another person's door. What she mean is  a girl like Tiffany is the type that would easily give into temptation if you just poke her a little. Of course the same thing can be said to Yoong but the difference is that she knows him, she knows him better than Tiffany, and she knows that Yoong loves her. The problem is that they just can't be; he is to be married while she's in a relationship with his father.

 

Yet Jessica couldn't let Yoong go; the same thing with Yoong. Both know it's wrong but they love each other that they couldn't tell what's right from wrong, selfless from selfish.

 

Tiffany lifted an eyebrow at the way Jessica speaks. The latter speaks as if she knows Yoong so much and it made Tiffany question her closeness with Yoong. Does she know him half as Jessica do? If Jessica, her future father-in-law's girlfriend, know so much about Yoong, does that mean she lacked on her part?

 

It brought her discomfort that Jessica probably know her future husband more than she can ever be. Tiffany doesn't even know that Yoong's allergic to nuts or that he's an insomiac. She doesn't even have the slightest idea who is the girl he's in love with.

 

"We might still be young and we might still not know each other very well but that doesn't mean we aren't ready for marriage. I personally want to be the perfect wife for Yoong and then a perfect mother."

 

Jessica badly want to laugh at that but she knew better than to be mean. She was about to speak when Tiffany beat her to it. She was staring at Jessica with determination.

 

"I will make him forget of whoever is in his heart." She said firmly. Jessica gave her a skeptical look for a moment before it registered to her. The one in Yoong's heart is Jessica and this Tiffany plan to make him forget her.

 

No way!

 

"You know her? How did you know he likes someone else?"

 

"No. It's female instinct. In order for me to be the apple of his eye, he need to forget that girl." Tiffany added with fiery eyes. "And once he forgets her, I can be the perfect wife who he is fully devoted to."

 

Jessica can tell how serious Tiffany is. Too bad because she has no plan stepping out of Yoong's life, more importantly his heart. She smirked, accepting the invisible challenge.

 

"Good luck to that."

 

 

****

 

 

Jessica squirmed uncomfortably with Yul's touches. He was trying to free her from her clothing but she's too dazed to care. Her mind is somewhere else or rather someone else.

 

Her thought is on Santorini, the first honeymoon destination of the newly wed Yoong and Tiffany. They just got married this afternoon and right after the reception they were dropped at the airport because their flight is leaving in an hour. They have ten days of honeymoon to three destinations- Santorini, Venice and Phuket. Taeyeon was the one who arranged everything from hotels, activities, reservations and tickets. Yul was the one in charged of paying anyway.

 

And right after the reception the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter