Sky has fallen down on me

Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just squeezed in for a while with my cousin playing LOL. So I only can use the PC for a short time just to post this.

 

Comment. Vote. Be happy! :D Love lots! :))

 

-kariboo17

 

****

 

Taeyeon smiled in content upon seeing the interior of the room Yul has booked. It was at the third floor and the veranda had the view of the ocean and the property.

 

Taeyeon couldn't help but smile in happiness. When was the last time she went out? She can't even remember because she has been buried with her schedule. She would have forgotten her birthday months ago had Yoong not visited him with a box of cake.

 

"Do you like it?" Yul came from behind her, wrapping his muscular arms around her middle. He wore a wife beater, displaying his muscles.

 

"I love it!" Taeyeon exclaimed with a hint of joviality in her voice.

 

Yul grinned, happy that Taeyeon appreciated his effort. He personally made the reservations and preparations because if he let his secretary handle it, she will probably wonder why he will go with Taeyeon instead of Jessica. If it was a group reservation including Jessica, Tiffany and Yoong, then it would have been understandable if the reservation will be under their name. They would probably be the financers.

 

He encountered lots of problems like dealing with internet reservation, searching for the right resort, and of course the perfect room. But all of those hard encounters paid off. Taeyeon liked it.

 

He followed her out in the veranda, wrapping his arms around her waist. His lips nibbled her ear, making her jerk her head away in the process. But Yul held her tight, giving her no chance to escape, then his lips trailed down her neck.

 

Soft pitch giggles came out Taeyeon's lips. She swayed her body slightly side to side as she looked ahead of the setting sun.

 

"It was this kind of view." She said. Yul stopped the assault and sniffed her creamy neck instead. "The view outside the hotel during our honeymoon."

 

Yul hummed as he pressed his chest tightly against her back. "Yeah. I remember."

 

"It's so nostalgic, don't you think?"

 

"I specificly booked this room because of that."

 

Taeyeon slightly turned her body around to face him. "You worked hard."

 

"Of course. I wanted this to be special. Besides, you get busy with your concert preparation so you have to unwind before the stressful week starts."

 

Taeyeon smiled at him, heart warming at his sincere effort of giving her that rest she really need before the start of her hell week. "Thanks, Yul. I really appreciate it."

 

"You're welcome."

 

He felt her tug his hand, pulling him back into the room. Her palms moved to his chest, pushing him to the bed.

 

"You've certainly outdone yourself Yul. Let me show you how much I appreaciate it."

 

Yul swallowed hard the moment Taeyeon got on her knees. His heart started beating heavily, breathing went rag. Her fingertips brush against his beach shorts, teasing his crotch.

 

Taeyeon's finger slowly found the button of his shorts. In a snap of her wrist the material came off, giving her a view of his gray boxers.

 

Yul a sharp breath the moment Taeyeon pulled his boxers down. His stomach flip in anticipation as he watch her bite her lips in want as she held his hard-on.

 

Yul can come any second at her touch. It has a very special effect on his skin. It was like an automatic response to a heavenly touch. Sighing softly, Yul gently pushed her head and Taeyeon invitingly opened for his . The moment she bobbed her head once, Yul let out a gruntled moan.

 

"Damn! Go ahead, Taengoo."

 

Taeyeon started bobbing her head up and down in a fluid motion. She gazed up and witnessed him close his eyes, enjoying the sensation.

 

Taeyeon has always been good in giving him a head. Maybe it's because she knows exactly what to do since she's done this already before. Sighing softly, Yul gripped the sheets as took his whole length. When pulled away up to his tip, Taeyeon the area around his shaft. Then slowly she trailed down until she reached the base where his balls is. She gently and nipped it, earning a throaty groan from Yul.

 

"Finish me off Taeng." He grunted.

 

Taeyeon looked up through her heavy eyelids. She saw desperation in his face and she will be heartless to not grant his wish. Pumping his with her hands, Taeyeon slowly bent down and enveloped with her hot mouth.

 

Yul put a hand behind her head. Grasping a handful of hair, he pushed her head to deepen her reach. He can feel his has reached the back of . Eventually Taeyeon gagged, causing him to let go, but he still guided her head in process.

 

Taeyeon released his with a pop. It was coated with his pre- and her saliva and at the sight of that, Yul felt even more. It was obvious when his fully erected twitched in happiness.

 

Taeyeon smirked proudly. He was so waiting for her. Holding his once again, Taeyeon started pumping in a slow pace. Her gaze was fix on his face, feeling her desires creep inside her. This face... This is the man she loves.

 

Taeyeon resumes ing him. She can feel his body convulse a little, indicating that he's about to soon. Taeyeon stoppped the and went to serious business.

 

She and him, then her hands pumped him roughly, squeezing his tightly between her palm. She repeated that process again and again since she was sure it will bring him to .

 

Yul his already dried lips in outmost want. He's never desired any woman this much like Taeyeon. Jessica was perfect but he never really thought about getting into her pants often. There was sort of unsaid boundary between the two of them. He has his boundary and she had hers. That's why he can't even have with her often. But with Taeyeon, it just feels right. It's like their body are drawn together like magnets.

 

Yul's moans increase like crescendo. He was near his and with Taeyeon's continuous , and pumping, he came all over her face.

 

Seeing her face covered in , Yul tugged his shirt off. He even pulled down his short completely. Then he lead Taeyeon to the bed, removing her clothes in the process.

 

"Wait. I thought you're hungry." Taeyeon stopped him but their was a glint of mischief in her eyes.

 

Yul jerked his hips in want. "Yes. Hungry for you."

 

He dived for her lips and the couple stayed inside their room the entire afternoon.

 

 

****

 

 

Yoong put their bags inside the room with a frown. Jessica didn't fail to notice that but instead of comforting him, she stiffled a giggle.

 

"Yoong, it's okay. It doesn't matter if we didn't get the bungalow."

 

"But noona! I had a hard time taking that last bungalow! They sold it to me but why are they saying there was an overlap?" Yoong slumped on the bed, a little disgruntled at the fact the room he wanted wasn't granted to him. "Besides we like bungalows."

 

Before when the two will go out of town to spend time with each other, they will stay inside a bungalow. They don't know why but it just happened to create a special memory for the two. Jessica sighed heavily. Sitting next to Yoong, she ruffled his hair. "Come on, it doesn't matter. As long as you're with me I'll be more than happy Yoong."

 

Yoong pulled Jessica by his side, hugging her in a spoon position while inhaling her watermelon scent. It was the perfume he bought for her when he last visited a mall, which was  because of his best friend Sooyoung. She's asked Yoong to accompany her buy a dress cause she wanted to impress her boyfriend's parents. Apparently she was invited to meet the 'in-laws'.

 

"Are you sure?" He whispered softly on her ear.

 

"Of course. Where would I rather be?" Jessica turned her body so she's facing him now. She noticed the bruises he got from scuffle last week but it's starting to heal already. "Does it still hurt?" She ran a thumb over the healing cut on his lower lip.

 

Yoong shook his head. "No, it's getting better. I think I'll be in full recovery with my energy pill right beside me." He tightened his hold around Jessica, burying his face unto the crook of her neck.

 

Jessica ran her hand over his dark hair.  Her lips tugged up for a small smile. "So I'm an energy pill now?"

 

"Hmmm..." He grazed his lips over her neck. Jessica's breathing hitched. She knew It's cuddling time right now but Yoong's involuntarily switched her button on. Actually, ever since she boarded the car with him and ever since he touched her down there, she has been the entire time. "You're my energy pill. A gorgeous, energy pill."

 

Judging from the slow breathing and soft words, Jessica guessed the young boy is just about to sleep. The fact she was and in need remains but she didn't want to deprive Yoong of a good sleep. He drove here for hours and he's probably tired.

 

His breathing stilled followed by a soft snore. The gestured made Jessica giggle, somehow forgetting the fact that her is soaked with her wetness.

 

"! Oh god! me, babe!"

 

Jessica heard a squeal coming from the room next to theirs. The voice was somewhat familiar but she quickly dismissed the thought. Although that noise made her remember of the fact that she's so already.

 

Grunting lowly, Jessica slowly pried her body away from Yoong's. He buried his face unto the pillow when her body left his side. Moving to the balcony, Jessica slid the door close which she opened earlier for a breathe of fresh air. She also pulled the curtains close.

 

The noise next door stopped and Jessica can finally sigh in relief. She didn't want the couple next door rub salt into her wound. She's badly aroused already and she didn't want to worsen her situation since her only solution to her burning desire is laying cold on the bed. It's not like she can touch herself anyway. Ever since she's been with Yoong, Jessica didn't find the need to e alone necessary.

 

She ignored the pulsing of her . She can get all the release she want later but for now, she wanted to bask in the embrace of her handsome lover.

 

Zipping her dress open, Jessica slid off the material in just her pair of black lingerie. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, then her hands went lower, hooking her fingers around the waistband of her . She pulled it off her slim, long legs, rendering her clothless.

 

Now stark , Jessica crawled beside Yoong. She then brought Yoong's arm over her waist as she cuddled closer to him. All of the sudden all the stress work has given her has disappeared within a snap. In his arms she found serenity.

 

Then her eyes landed on Yoong's hand that is placed on her stomach. She swallowed roughly. It's close to two months already but like her cousin Jihoo said, Jessica isn't swelling that much. She hoped that maybe Jihoo made a mistake, maybe she wasn't really pregnant but her dear cousin provided her with a picture of her last check.

 

The last picture of Jessica was a small little dot. But now it's as big as seeds. Jihoo said that by the second month her stomach will start to swell and that by the third month a bump will be evident.

 

Which means Jessica has little time to explain to Yoong about that bump. Even Yul will question her. She's thought about running away until she's done labor but she couldn't imagine being away from Yoong.

 

Jessica is crazily in love with the kid. She really is and that thought of running away immediately pained her chest. She couldn't runaway from Yoong, she couldn't runaway from her heart, from her very air. She needed Yoong to survive and honestly Jessica has come to a point wherein not seeing Yoong hurts her inside. It became an essential need to see him, to touch him, to kiss him, to feel him.

 

And Jessica will be damned if she finally breaks the news on Yoong. The question is- will Yoong leave her once he finds out the truth?

 

Jessica was scared of having that question answered. The thought of Yoong walking away from her life is crushing her. She might go insane when that happens. She's come a point in her life wherein people can take everything away from her, not just the love of her life.

 

Yoong shifted in his sleep, pulling Jessica close to his chest. With ear pressed against his chest, Jessica heard the sound of his beating heart, his heart beating for her. Slowly her inhibitions started to disappear. Her eyelids slowly grew heavy, slowly closing as his heartbeat lulled her to sleep.

 

He always had this effect on her, wiping away her worries. And if his love is enough proof of how much he is willing to be with her, Jessica thought that maybe there is a chance that he will stay by her side.

 

Even if she finally breaks the news that she's ing pregnant.

 

 

****

 

 

Taeyeon held the huge beach hat on her head. The scorching sun burned her bare skin but not like the touch of Yul. He had an arm wrapped around her middle, hand resting just under her .

 

Taeyeon wore a big pair of dark shades. She was trying to hide her face because even though most of the people around are foreigners, she needed to make sure she doesn't get noticed. She wouldn't want to see the headlines tomorrow morning written as: Kim Taeyeon resort getaway with ex-husband. Has Kwon Corp CEO broken up with Dean Jessica Jung?

 

Yul and Taeyeon are on their way to the open restaurant, it's a food outlet outside the premises. Table and small huts are laid in front of a huge cottage which served as the kitchen. It's their best selling outlet which deals more on seafoods. Taeyeon has been craving for lobster hence why Yul proposed to have late breakfast or maybe lunch here.

 

They skipped breakfast. Or rather they missed breakfast. Once they woke up , they just couldn't resist going for another round of . Taeyeon said she'll go order for a room service but just when her hand is about to reach the telephone, Yul pulled her back down and began the second round.

 

They sat three huts away from the main kitchen. The hut was comprised of a roof, table and seats. Basically it served to protect those who don't want to get dark away from the sun. The foreigners, however, are sitting in the tables which had no umbrella or roof. They are probably trying to get tanned. Taeyeon and Yul will probably occupy a table later tonight once the sun disappear but for now, Taeyeon hoped for a shield against the sun.

 

"I don't get you." Yul said after giving their orders to the waiter. "How can you not love the sun?"

 

"I have a concert coming Yul." Taeyeon reasoned. "I want to look good for my fans. I think I'll get tan for this upcoming movie of mine. I'm supposed to be a badass assassin."

 

"You? An assassin? It will take great acting skills before you can convince me."

 

Taeyeon scoffed, her pride as an actress being challenged. "Oh I can convince you, Mr. Kwon."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah. And I've demonstrated my skills last night perfectly."

 

Yul snorted as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter