Come to Me

Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am sorry if this chapter lacks the ness as promised. It shall happen the next chapter but for now I have to give snippets of Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany. I haven't written much about Taeyeon and this chapter gives a snippet of how she feel about the divorce. The reason shall be slowly revealed in the upcoming chapters but for now please do enjoy this chapter filled of angst and half- lol. ^^

 

BTW thank you for all the love and support. I really love reading your comments and since last chapter's comments exceeded my expectations, I have decided to update this story first bcoz I was inspired. Your feedbacks really do inspire me so keep it up. Don't worry... I'm writing an update for FPC now. :))

with Love, kariboo17 (official twitter account: https://twitter.com/stephy_soshi)

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yul's car pulled to a stop when he reached the front of the apartment complex Jessica is living at.

 

"Are you sure you're not staying for the night?" Jessica removed her seatbelt as she veered her gaze back to her handsome driver.

 

"I would love to but something came up and now I have to fly to Sydney." Yul reached for her left hand, placing a lingering kiss at the back of her palm. "I will be back after a day or two."

 

"Okay. Drive safe."

 

The corners of his mouth slowly curled up at her concern. He always loved that about her.

 

"I will."

 

Jessica noticed that he was slowly leaning forward. She too moved forward to meet him halfway. Their noses brush, then their lips touch. It wasn't sloppy or wild but just a kiss. He was always careful when it comes to being intimate with her. He didn't want to look that he is pushing himself to her that desperately, that he is only after her physically.

 

Yul was already past the hormonal stage. He do have his needs though and he gets relieved by Jessica from time to time. For now he has come to the point to be content with what he receive from her. He knew she has a bright career ahead of her. Marriage can wait. He will wait until she's ready.

 

They have come to a stage wherein Yul doesn't know where they go from there. A deadlock. He loves her and he is ready to take their relationship to the next level but does the same goes for Jessica? Whatever it is he is thankful with what they have right now.

 

He didn't want to lose the girl he loves for the second time right? His divorce with Taeyeon has taught him a lesson. He won't let go this time.

 

He watch her leave his car and enter the building. She peaked a little from the glass door and waved one last goodbye before going up leaving the good looking ahjussi chortling heartily.

 

"Ah Jessica Jung. What would I do without you?"

 

Jessica pressed the code to her unit. The room was dark and the only light was coming from her glass window that overviews the now started nightlife of Seoul. She switched the light on and her eyes immediately fell on the couch.

 

Back at her old unit, when everything was as it is, Yoong was waiting on the couch with the Chinese he just ordered for the two of them. He would let Jessica sit on the couch while he massage her shoulders. That was the only thing he can do to relieve her stress.

 

Thinking about another memory of Yoong, Jessica heaved a loud sigh. It was futile. Forgetting him was futile and she knew that.

 

Changing into her negligee, Jessica sauntered to her fridge to get a glass of water. She was suddenly craving for chocolates and she was glad her sister Krystal, who is studying her Masteral at Yonsei University, left a box of Snickers the last time she visited. Jessica barely ate a piece so there are still a lot left. Before she had no problem finishing a box of chocolate because it is already half empty thanks to Yoong. The young boy would eat a piece after his rounds of with Jessica to regaining his energy.

 

Jessica chomped on her bar when Yoong once again crossed her mind. He seem to be a phantom who would haunt her endlessly yet instead of being afraid she was rather frustrated.

 

And in her frustration she pulled out a bottle of whiskey from her alcohol stash, replacing the water she just swallowed.

 

She walked back to her room with another Snickers bar and whiskey bottle, placing them on the bedside table.

 

"Stupid Jessica... Quit thinking about him."

 

Mouth opens to down her first glass of whiskey. The bitterness of the drink warmed up . Jessica sighed at the refreshing feeling.

 

"I want to you noona. I want to you until you can't feel your legs."

 

Jessica downed her second glass in hopes of drowning her thoughts. all this ! everything!

 

"I love how you're always wet for me noona. And I love how tight you are, it makes me want to you harder."

 

The third glass came and Jessica's face started growing red because of two reasons: alcohol and arousal. The memories she was trying to repress was leaking badly. Damn these memories!

 

"Yoong? Why the did you tape your mouth?"

 

The boy was saying something but Jessica couldn't understand a thing since his mouth was taped. The muffle was incoherent so she left her study desk, abandoned her lesson plan to remove the tape. The boy was waiting for her at her bed where he was sitting comfortably.

 

"What are you doing?" she asked once she has carefully removed the sticky material.

 

"I have been saving my lips for you all day."

 

And then Jessica got pulled down her bed.

 

More glasses were downed. The bottle is almost empty and the girl poured the last remaining alcohol on her glass before gulping it down in one shot.

 

The bedroom was lit with nothing but her lamp. Cheeks felt hot and the rest of her body followed. The aircon was but the alcohol sent her body on fire.

 

Slowly her right hand began rubbing her neck. Then it slowly travelled down her clavicle, chest, right , her abdomen, her small digits drawing circles around her navel. She pressed her back against the board, her toes curling unwittingly at her actions.

 

Jessica's breathing turned shallow when her hand descended south right under her negligee. She lifted, bent and opened her legs in order for her digits to caress her inner thighs.

 

"Yoong..." She breathed out when her fingertips accidentally brushed against her now soaked underwear.

 

Yup. That's alcohol doing the work. And her hidden desires she has kept to herself.

 

Yoong. The man she desires. The object of her lust and affection. That young boy affect her in so many ways. If she was sober she would ing tell herself to stop . But who is she kidding? She knew that sober or not, she still can't stop whatever is happening because deep inside she wanted this. She wanted him. She wanted his fingers inside her, his lips on her skin, his on her wet .

 

She desperately want him to screw her again and again, to her senseless, to make love to her day and night, to make her scream, to take her to heaven.

 

Discarding her underwear, she slowly rubbed . She moved to her , rubbing the engorged nub roughly before her forefinger and ring finger parted her lips. Sharp intake of breath was taken to ready herself and once she's ready she slipped her middle finger inside her.

 

"Ahhh... ... Yoong..."

 

In her dirty little mind she's imagining the boy in front of her. He was taking over what she was doing, slipping his long slender middle finger inside her tight .

 

" me, Yoong..."

 

And she slips her forefinger this time, increasing her pace as she sits up in order for her to reach deeper. She curled and twisted her fingers earning a long whimper for her.

 

This time her imagination turned wilder. This time Yoong was penetrating her with his fully erected that her tongue tasted earlier. He was ing his hips wildly not caring whether her essence was squirting out her heat. He lifted and pushed her legs against hers, her knees pressed against her chest. He was ing her good and hard. His went deep and his thumb was rubbing her oris violently.

 

She saw twirls as if she was entering a new universe. The imagination she's having is too vivid as if it really is happening, as if Yoong is there touching her, ing her, telling her he loves her again and again.

 

Jessica was sweating like a pig. Her wild imagination as well as her ministrations had her adrenaline running to overdrive. Tongue her dry lips. Her fingers remained in a constant pace occasionally twirling her fingers and hitting her sweet spot.

 

"Oh my- Yoong make me !"

 

The English professor let a prolonged shriek when she ed, her fingers still buried inside her hole as her imagination continues. Yoong just came inside her and that thought intensified her .

 

She lay panting on her bed with tears gushing out her eyes. She was drunk but she was aware of what she did, of how desperate she looked.

 

She was ashamed of herself right now. How can she touch herself while thinking of the man she ought to forget?

 

It's because she wanted him. She badly wanted him but she cannot have him so all she can do is imagine him making love to her. That's what happened.

 

Can she blame her inner desire, the part of herself that couldn't let go of Yoong no matter how much she will herself to?

 

No, she can't.

 

Jessica sobbed uncontrollably mostly because of the pain she's feeling and a little bit of an alcohol effect.

 

What has she become?

 

She thought breaking it up with Yoong would be for the best but why can't she feel anything but pain and suffering?

 

 

****

 

 

Taeyeon sat by her dresser brushing her hair. She has just finished taking a shower and was wearing nothing but her silky bathrobe.

 

Suddenly she felt a pair of arms slid around her waist followed by a light kiss at the side of her neck. Taeyeon beams at the man in the reflcetion.

 

"You've been staying a lot in my house more often." She commented. Her grin turned into a loopsided smirk when his hand fumbled with the tie of her robe.

 

"That's because I want to be with you more." He answered, dragging his tongue along her ear. "You've been busy."

 

"Hey... Are you perhaps crushing on me? Because I swear if you do we better end this ' buddies' relationship." Taeyeon got up and left his arms, tieing her robe back up since he has manage to get it off and show her ness.

 

He chuckled, amused at the way she thinks. "Don't get me wrong Taeyeon-ah. I'm not crushing on you." Then his smile faded and was replaced by a frown. "But seriously why are you allergic to relationships? I mean I've been a witness of how you rejected men who showed interest to you but why did you turn them down? Every single one of them."

 

Taeyeon turned her back to him. This what she hates about her Producer slash best friend Wooyoung. He his too nosy and very observant.

 

"I'm not allergic to relationships, Wooyoung. I'm just careful." She reasoned but the look on his face meant he wasn't buying it.

 

"Careful of what?"

 

Taeyeon sighed in exasperation. She pointed at the door. "If you are not after and alone just leave."

 

"Woah, woah. Take a chill pill okay? Jeez! I came here for because my latest girlfriend dumped me."

 

"Good." With that said Taeyeon stripped off her robe. "Shall we begin?"

 

Wooyoung had always had a thing with Taeyeon. Back in high school he had this crush on Taeyeon but since she was dating Yul at that time Wooyoung couldn't make a move.

 

Five years after her marriage with Yul, Wooyoung was surprised to find out that the former filed a divorced. He thought maybe he can finally make his move but Taeyeon's career began to blossom. She became the nation's little sister and her projects increased threefold. Wooyoung Majored in Music and right after finishing his studies he got a job at Taeyeon's recording label. He started as a lyricist until Taeyeon heard one of his 'random composition', as he call it, and then he became a composer.

 

Years after he has become one of the top Producers in the country and despite all his achievements he couldn't leave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter