Almost Perfect Day

Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Not proof read. Pardon any mistakes. Had to post this now cause I have school things to do so it's either post it now or next week. So here it is! Enjoy!

 

Please comment and vote! :))

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"No way in hell."

 

Yoong got a call earlier from his father summoning him to his office. Since he just picked up Tiffany from work, they both went to Yul who happened to have guests inside his office- Jessica and Krystal.

 

"Yoong oppa please! My future as a fashion magazine editor depend on this! Please oppa! Please be our model for this month's issue!"

 

Yoong adamantly shook his head. "Why should I? And shouldn't you sue that model agency? They can't back out that easily because they signed a contract deal."

 

Krystal grunted inwardly at the thought of that agency. "Those rotten people even has the guts to tell us that we're the ones at fault when we clearly abided with the terms of the contract! Their models are exclusively signed to us but then we found out they also signed another exclusive deal with another company! Do they know the meaning of exclusivity?"

 

Jessica pulled her sister, who has stood up all fired up, back down the couch. "Relax Krystal."

 

Yul watched in amusement. Krystal is so different from Jessica. The former is so outspoken while the latter is soft spoken. Krystal often express what she feels while Jessica keeps it hidden. When Krystal gets all fired up it's Jessica who will calm her down. The siblings sure balance each other.

 

"I can't model for your company." Yoong added. "But I can recommend you a law firm to handle the legal actions against that model company." Then he sat back down beside Tiffany.

 

"Yoong." Now it's Yul's turn to speak. "Can't you just do this just this one time?"

 

"Dad." Yoong heaved a long sigh.

 

"Come on. Just this time."

 

"Look dad, do you know mom's opinion of this? She doesn't want me to be anywhere near the media. Why? Because I will lose all my privacy which she's fighting for the very beginning."

 

"I know that. But Krystal needs to find a model to maintain her job. I know it's difficult but I know you can work it out."

 

Krystal fixed her pleading eyes on Yoong who's having a hard time ignoring that. Gazing beside Krystal he sees Jessica giving him the same pleading look.

 

"Yoong." He mentally cursed himself because that simple call from Jessica had him swaying from his decision already. "Please. Just this once. My sister wants this job and you're the only one she knows who's perfect for the job. Please do this for her."

 

He gazed into her eyes and saw her silent plead. Please do it... For me.

 

Yoong rolled his eyes. It's at moments like this she make use of his feelings for her. The wretched woman can manipulate him so much in many ways possible. It's not healthy. But damn Yoong is such a whip for her.

 

"Yoong... Can't you really do this?" Tiffany asked carefully.

 

Yoong mulled in silence. His gaze shifted from one face to another, deliberately lingering on Jessica's countenance. With a heavy sigh he mustered a small nod.

 

"Fine. But just this once."

 

Krystal went up her feet, jumping and squealing in delight. "OMG! Thank you, Yoong oppa!"

 

Yoong sank on his seat, regret quickly crawling in but when he saw Jessica's grateful pair of brown orbs, he realized maybe this isn't that bad afterall.

 

 

****

 

Or so he thought.

 

Yoong looked around the studio. Countless of people are running around doing last minute check-ups from wardrobes, cameras, lightings, equipments, and even the smallest details with the Chief Editor Kim Heechul's orders.

 

The said editor's face brightened when he finally spotted the newly arrived people, Yoong, his model, with Tiffany, Jessica and Yul. Yoong insisted they come or else he won't do the shoot. He needed some form of support no matter how small it is.

 

He's still disgruntled over the fact that he's gonna model over some magazine which he never thought of doing before.

 

"And there he is!" Heechul clamoured in glee when he finally saw his coveted model, the man he's been dying to recruit since Taeyeon has introduced her then graduated son.

 

Yoong stood in front of Heechul with a discontent expression on his face. "You get away from my sight. I'm not in the mood."

 

"It's nice seeing you too, Yoong." Heechul ignored the previous remark. "Ah, Mr. Kwon! It's nice to see you! I didn't expect to see you here."

 

"Hello Heechul. Please look after Yoong okay?"

 

"Don't worry, Mr. Kwon. We will take care of Yoong." He clapped his hands excitedly, earning an eyeroll from Yoong. "This is fantastic! You, newbie!" He pointed to Krystal. "You did a fantabulous job!"

 

Krystal grinned widely, happy the strict boss of her has finally given her a compliment. "Thank you, sir!"

 

Yoong was led to the dressing room where he was being groomed. Tiffany waited with Yul outside, discussing about Yoong's grumpy morning. He was complaining and whining ever since he woke up.

 

Jessica was with her sister who can't stop talking about the compliment she received. Heechul remained giving out orders to ensure perfection of this shoot. He wouldn't want to have any problem especially since he want to make a good impression to Kwon Yoong and his family. God knows what Taeyeon will do to him if she finds out he treated her son with no care. She might pull out his hair which would be a disaster cause his hair is his life.

 

Everything is finally ready. The photographer and his crew has finally declared it's time to start.

 

They waited patiently for their model to come out. After a few minutes, Yoong, clad in a slick black suit, finally appeared. His hair was softly waxed to the left, his slightly tanned face now covered in gentle powder, his long legs fitted perfectly inside the silky black slacks, and shoes were perfectly shined.

 

He exuded a manly charm that just captured the entire place.

 

"Fabulous!" Heechul exclaimed in glee. "You look great, Yoong!"

 

Yoong ignored the compliment and went to the set where his photos will be taken. "Whatever. Let's just get this over with."

 

Heechul quickly ordered the director to take the shots. He was worried that if he kept Yoong waiting for a second longer, he might walk out therefore ruining the chances of redeeming this month's issue and ruining his goal of having Kwon Yoong as his model.

 

Yul, Jessica and Tiffany stood behind Heechul, watching the newbie but not acting like a newbie model in awe.

 

"Great Yoong! I like those glares! Come on! Bring it!" Heechul shouted off cam, clapping his hand against his closed fan.

 

Yoong made simple poses and with every pose the photographer clicked his camera.

 

He posed. Flash.

 

Another pose. Flash.

 

Yul excused himself when his phone started to ring, leaving Jessica and Tiffany all alone. Krystal was beside Heechul in case he have her do some errands. She ended up like an assistant rather than an associate editor. Well maybe it's the fact that she's new that's why she let serself be bossed around. She still have much to learn.

 

Yoong had this penetrating glare boring through the camera's lens. He was annoyed alright, but somehow he has able to materialize that emotion unto his poses. His rugged look had the females staring at him attentively, some even gushing at his handsomeness.

The look in his eyes sent the women dropping their , figuratively speaking that is.

 

"Unnie." Tiffany spoke next to Jessica. "Is it wrong if I feel so right now?"

 

Jessica kept her stoic face. A look of annoyance momentarily appeared her features but quickly composed herself. "Why? Not getting laid that much?"

 

Tiffany chuckled. Jessica didn't really have this sense of humor that renders everyone laughing crazily. If ever, her dark sense of humor, otherwise known as sarcasm, is one of her strengths. Tiffany finds it amazing how sarcastic Jessica can be. Despite that mean, cold looking exterior, Jessica has a way to make others laugh. Sometimes her slip of words or rare clumsiness provide huge laughter for many. Also her blunt statements are always a breath of fresh air.

 

"My life is perfectly fine unnie." She answered. She then looked around and noticed most females present are staring at Yoong. She had to keep in mind Yoong was the so called ideal perfect bachelor before they got married. "I think I'm starting to get jealous of everyone unnie." Then she turned to Jessica. "Except you, unnie." She said with a smile.

 

Intrigued at Tiffany's last statement, Jessica turned to her, now engaged in a gaze lock. "Except me? You're not jealous I'm staring at your husband?"

 

"I mean I've had enough personal envy issue with you, unnie. I think it's not healthy if I'll be jealous of you looking at my husband." She giggled.

 

"You envy me? Why would you?"

 

"Who wouldn't envy you unnie? You... You're almost perfect!" Tiffany replied. "You're pretty, smart, responsible, kind, y, charming, and charismatic! You're also very successful at a young age, you're doing a great job with your profession and you always strive for excellency. You serve like a model to me unnie. I want to be like you. That's why I envy you."

 

What? Tiffany envy Jessica? If ever it's Jessica who envies Tiffany. She can trade everything she has in exchange of something or rather someone, Tiffany possesses. Jessica will give up everything just to be the one signed under a marriage contract with Yoong, the one he promised those vows- to be together for better and worse, richer and poorer, sickness and health, until death do them part. 

 

Isn't it sad how the one thing Jessica most desired is finally in the hands of another?

 

"I didn't expect that." Jessica muttered. "Are you easily ?"

 

"To be honest unnie, I don't get easily. But there is something about Yoong that just renders me weak, speechless even." Tiffany tried to explain but even she had a hard time understanding what she's saying. "I can't tell it in words, unnie."

 

Tiffany was right. There is something about Yoong that just draws Jessica. One look and she loses her breath. One touch and she loses her mind. One smile and she finds herself lost in love. Even when they are intimate, a single, simple touch is enough to send her core leaking violently. In just a blink of an eye he can arouse her without any difficulty.

 

"I see. I guess he just have that effect." Jessica answers after a while, too lost in her train of thoughts. She brought her gaze back to Yoong, biting her lip in suppressed want.

 

"He really does have that effect unnie." Tiffany agreed. Both were so lost watching Yoong, from this poses to his gazes. Those little smirks he threw at the camera had their breathing hitch. It's exactly the same smirk he has along with his face.

 

"Okay, Yoong! You're doing great!" Heechul exclaimed the moment the first part finished. He and Yoong were talking to the director for the next scene before he changes his wardrobe.

 

"Now I know why Heechul sunbae wants to have Yoong oppa as his model." Krystal approached Tiffany and Jessica who are both standing in the corner, silently repressing the sudden arousal. "Did you see that? Just his pose alone is like a huge shoutout that he's the son of an A-star actress and a business tycoon. He's so cool!"

 

Tiffany chuckled at Krystal's excitement. "You seem excited."

 

"Yeah! Heechul sunbae complimented me, my first shoot is a success and I didn't undergo the infamous Kim Heechul hell ride. They said he treat new employees like hell."

 

"So this shoot basically saved your life?"

 

"Not just my life, my job as well. I would have been fired if I wasn't able to convinced oppa. We would not be able to meet the deadline for the month's issue had we took long enough to find another model." Krystal shuddered in thoughts of the possibility. "Can you imagine what will happen to me if we don't get to release an issue?"

 

Tiffany and Jessica laughed at Krystal's relieved expression.

 

Soon after Yoong had to go change into a new set of outfit. Everyone was busy redesigning the platform for the new set when they heard loud clicking of heels against the floor.

 

Strutting like a star she is, Kim Taeyeon emerged with Yul following right behind her. He was trying to prevent her from entering the place earlier but eventually gave up when she threatened to knee his prized possession. One look and he can tell she was pissed. It seems like she found out about the shoot. Yoong opted to keep it a secret. He planned on telling it to her when the shoot is done.

 

But of course someone like Taeyeon will have connections in the industry.

 

"Kim Heechul!"

 

Heechul stopped giving out orders and turned to the sound of annoyed voice. He gasped upon finding Kim Taeyeon glaring at him with piercing eyes.

 

"Oh my goodness! Taeyeon, it's a surprise to see you here." He pretended to sound shock even though he's really surprised at her appearance.

 

"You know what's even more surprising?" She asked with a hint of sarcasm. "You freaking broke your promise."

 

"Okay, first, listen to me-"

 

"Shut it! You promised me you won't ask my son to do this. I told you I don't want him involved in showbiz."

 

"Okay, I understand you're mad but you need to understand. First, we needed a model because we got involved into some trouble. And second," Heechul pointed at Krystal, who was obviously surprised. "She's the one who asked Yoong to model for us."

 

Taeyeon averted her gaze to Krystal, knitting her brows in desperate attempt to recall the face. "You... You're Jessica's sister." She searched for Jessica who's standing right beside Krystal. "What's happening here?"

 

Jessica explained everything to Taeyeon. The latter listened with a frown, glare not leaving Heechul.

 

"Really? You will fire a new employee who had nothing to do with this? She wasn't even there when you had that contract."

 

"Why not? Present or not, part of her job is to oversee our models and schedules. She's been working for a month already. If she found something amiss, she should have informed the HR so they could look for new agencies."

 

She enlarged her eyes at him, beckoning him to shut up.

 

"What's all this fuss?"

 

Heads turned to Yoong who just finished changing into jeans and long sleeved stripped shirt. His hair is now neatly combed back, shirt tucked and the elegant brown belt highlighted his jeans. He is wearing glasses with no lens and had this cute bow tie.

 

If earlier the theme was 2013's most desired bachelor, the same title he earned before his marriage with Tiffany, who is always seen as cool and manly outside, right now is a cute filial son that is not often seen in public.

 

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter