Emotion Spill

Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I just got home after a conference with the board but to my surprise Yoong wasn't home. Tiffany Hwang, did you miss him already?

 

"He told me he's meeting a friend. Where could he be?" I mumbled to herself.

 

He called this afternoon saying he would be out with a friend but he didn't tell me who. Maybe he is with his former high school classmates. I remember meeting those guys during our wedding.

 

I walked over the fridge, grabbing a carton of orange juice and pouring myself a glass. As I was busy gulping it my phone rang indicating I have a phone call. I hurriedly went over to my bag that was sitting on the couch. The caller was Sooyoung, his friend from high school, his best friend to be specific, whom I met on our wedding day. She's a bubbly, loud and funny girl- just like Yoong; I guess birds of same feather flock together.

 

"Hello Sooyoung." I said rather cheerfully. I sat on the couch as I wait for her to talk.

 

"Hey, Tiff." There was a loud booming beat over the other line telling me that they are probably in a club somewhere downtown. "Can you hear me? Sorry it's a little loud here. Let me go outside first- hey! Don't let Yoong touch another bottle."

 

I frowned after hearing that. I knew that last statement isn't for me but somehow it gave me an idea Yoong was drinking. He isn't exactly one hell of a drinker with a high alcohol tolerance.

 

The booming beat at the other line begin to faint. I'm guessing Sooyoung probably went outside.

 

"Hey Tiffany... Are you still there?"

 

"Yeah. What's wrong?"

 

I heard her sigh. "Ummm... Can you go and pick Yoong up?"

 

I creased my eyebrows at that. "Why? Is he drunk?"

 

"Drunk would be an understatement Tiffany. He's literally drowning himself in alcohol."

 

I felt uneasy now. "Why?"

 

"I don't know. But he kept on saying that his heart is broken. Did the two of you get into a fight?"

 

Not that I know of. In fact Yoong and I have been in good terms recently. We only had jabs of teases but it's not that serious to be considered a squabble or a full blown fight.

 

"Anyway... Please pick him up. He's spewing nonsense like wanting to die and it's scaring me."

 

Upon hearing that I hurriedly head out, hailing a cab to Sooyoung's bar. My insides grew worried over what Sooyoung said. Yoong saying he wanted to die made me scared. What is he thinking? Was he just spewing nonsense because he's drunk?

 

I didn't continue my deep thoughts when the cab pulled over the bar. I didn't have a hard time finding Yoong since I had spotted the tall Sooyoung, hands on her waist as she look disapprovingly at the now knocked out Yoong.

 

"I'm here." I bent down to check on him but he was knocked out cold. I faced Sooyoung. "How much did he drink?"

 

She pointed at the counter wherein four empty bottles of whiskey are. I instantaneously scowled. Whiskey, Vodka, Gin and Rum have high alcohol percentage, not a great choice for someone who has low tolerance like Yoong.

 

"I'm sorry. I tried to stop him after the first bottle but he was persistent." I heard Sooyoung's apology. Tapping her shoulder, I smiled assuringly at her.

 

"It's okay. What was he saying anyway?"

 

"He kept on saying nonsense like wanting to die. Aish... Because of the heart attack he's giving me I might kill him myself." Sooyoung huffed in irritation. Hearing her friend say he wants to die isn't really good to hear that's why she is pissed, greatly pissed.

 

I watch the unconscious boy with worried eyes. I totally have no idea what happened for him to be in a slump. He look nothing like the cheery childish Yoong I use to know.

 

I delicately thread my finger along his hair. "What's happening to you, Yoong?"

 

I was thankful with Sooyoung's help in assisting Yoong to board him in his car. Once I put the belt around him, I faced Sooyoung with an apologetic smile.

 

"I'm sorry for the trouble."

 

"It's okay Tiffany. He's my friend." She placed her hands over my shoulders. "But please talk some sense into him okay?"

 

I nodded. We exchanged a warm hug before I finally drove away. On the way home I glance over the still out Yoong. His face is contorted into a frown amplifying my worries for him.

 

Soon we reached our apartment complex. Walking back to our room was difficult since I had to hold him up but once we reached our bedroom, I was relieved as I threw him on the bed.

 

I was to get towels and hot water to wiped him clean when his hand grabbed my wrist.

 

"Noona... Don't leave me." He muttered softly but loud enough for me to here.

 

"Yoong?"

 

"Noona..." He muttered again and it struck me.

 

It was that girl.

 

She caused this to Yoong. She broke his heart! And now he is a mess with no direction in life. My heart ache, not just because he was hurting but also the fact that the person who caused him this heartbreak is the one he gave his entire heart. I would give up my soul just to have his heart but that girl who has it mercilessly threw it away.

 

I fisted my hands in anger. No one should hurt Yoong like this, not even that .

 

"Noona..." He said once again but this time I heard a sob. I glanced over Yoong and he was crying in his sleep. My eyes blazing in anger softened at his vulnerable state.

 

"Yoong..." I sat beside him, wiping away the tears he probably has no idea he was releasing. My eyes began to water at his state. This isn't the Yoong I fell in love with.

 

That girl... How can she do this to him? How can she break his heart this easily? How can she not realize that she is lucky for this guy giving her his whole heart?! How can she broke the heart of the man I love?!

 

"Yoong... Whatever happens I'll always be here, I'll always be by your side."I kissed his creased forehead hoping it'll somehow alleviate the pain but I know it is futile. "I'll always love you no matter what."

 

Then all of the sudden he pinned me down while hovering on top of me. His red puffy eyes were staring at me full for sorrow. This isn't how his beautiful eyes should be.

 

"Noona..." He slurped in his drunken state. He blinked his droopy eyes countless of times to adjust his vision but he was too drunk to have a clear view of what's happening. "Why?"

 

His voice was weak and fragile as if a delicate glass that is about to break any second. His eyes expressed sadness, pain and sorrow. He was too broken with what that has done.

 

"Why noona?!" He is crying once again, the alcohol taking its effect. "Why would you leave me? Didn't you say you love me? So why?!"

 

I didn't notice that I was crying myself. I don't know what hurt more, the fact the man I love is hurting or the fact that the reason he is hurting is because of the woman he love?

 

Once his grip on my wrists loosened, I trapped his face into my palms.

 

"Yoong. Let me love you instead. I'll love you better than her, I'll treat you better than her, I will never hurt you like the way she's hurting you!"

 

He kept his void eyes on me.

 

"Let me help you forget her. I'm always here! From now on come to me... I'll relieve you of the pain. Love me instead of that girl!"

 

It might have been a desperate plead coming from me but I don't care anymore. That doesn't deserve Yoong. Someone as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter