Chapter 0.5: An Interlude

Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Before anything else I must warn you.

 

This chapter is NOT necessarily related to this story or a continuation of the previous chapter.

 

It's a sort of a short story slash crossover slash interlude between Finding Prince Charming and Triangle. it features a special cameo! Kekeke.... I had fun writing this so hopefully you'll like it. It is sort of a Christmas and New year's gift. Don't worry. I will finish the next chapter soon so I hope this will make do for now. Enjoy! Please do leave a comment and vote. 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

 

-kariboo17

 

****

 

"So? Who do you think it is?"

 

Yoona of Triangle stared hard at the other Yoona from Finding Prince Charming otherwise known as FPC.

 

"Who are you talking about?" Doctor Yoona asked, a little baffled with the earlier question.

 

"I'm talking about the author's favorite. Who do you think it is?"

 

The doctor crossed her legs yet there was no trace of anxiety as if she had no care in finding out whoever it is.

 

"Why would it matter to you though? Kariboo17's favorite is her own."

 

FPC Yoona frowned a little, not impressed with the fact this doctor was taking her for granted.

 

"Because whoever is her favorite is probably her proudest work." She coolly explained. "Therefore I am inclined to believe that her favorite work is Finding Prince Charming."

 

There were continuous taps on the driftwood table. Yoona looked over the doctor's right and spotted Triangle Jessica.

 

"I'm sorry to bust your bubble, Miss Im, but I highly doubt that's the case." She then folded her arms on her chest. Did I mention she was wearing a blouse that has a rather low cut? She has her cleavage semi-displayed. "Why would she freaking have a story of a cliche fairy tale love story as her favorite?"

 

"Cliche?" At Im Yoona's left is Princess Sooyeon. "Did you just call our story cliche? The author doesn't write that kind of story!"

 

"Well, yes I know that." Jessica reasoned. "The author is too good to make those kind of stories. I'm talking about how cliche it is to meet the Princess and eventually getting the happy ever after."

 

"That's not the case. Do you think we can easily get happy ever after? I am not yet Queen and the Royal family is at the brink of breaking down. The country hasn't even accepted Yoona as my lover. How do you think the author will finish our story? How do you think she will twist chapters in order to not make it easy as it should be? So no, our story isn't cliche."

 

"But maybe Kariboo's favorite is our story." Jessica equipped. "I mean she has updated us twice for the past months. What about you?"

 

"It doesn't matter how long it takes. We all know at the end it is of good quality anyway." Sooyeon retorted. "And no, I really don't think she likes Triangle at all.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"I mean all those cheating, lies, and ? Like come on. Take those off and what else can your story offer? Are you also finding terrorists? Are you also fighting for the crown? I have a feeling the author will make bad guys kill us but she will also eventually write us to safety. See? We have a more extensive plot."

 

"I beg to disagree Princess. As you can see, the past chapters have been all about building the foundation of relationships. The most extreme would only be implied. And besides, the concept of our story happens in real life. Kariboo is writing based on the stories that has been happening in the modern world."

 

"I guess we can never really tell who the author's favorite story is." Im Yoona stated, breaking the squabble between the two women. "But I think we can argue as to what character is the most impressive."

 

Princess Sooyeon nodded her head in agreement. "Is that even an issue? Of course the best character would have to be me."

 

Jessica let a dry chuckle, obviously not agreeing with the statement. "That was so predictable. Of course you'll definitely say that it's you just like how Miss Im will claim that she's the best character."

 

"Actually," Im Yoona pointed at Sooyeon. "I agree with Sooyeon. I think she's the best character in all of Kariboo's story."

 

"No." Jessica retorted. "I firmly believe that title belongs to my Yoonie!" She clung on the doctor's arm, smiling brightly. "I mean first of all she's a genius. Second, she very talented. She's a doctor, a business woman and a lawyer! Where can you find that kind of lady nowadays?"

 

"I'm a Princess." Sooyeon refuted. "Where can you see that nowadays?"

 

Jessica huffed. "Still, I think my Yoonie is the best character ever. Aside from that, I think we are the best pairing in all of Kariboo's story. You know if ever there is an awards night for Kariboo's stories, we might sweep the awards. Best couple, best story, best script, best actors and actresses. Wouldn't that be something?"

 

"Best couple?" Sooyeon gasped cynically. "I highy doubt that. First of all, Yoona and I look great together so I dought you'll get the best couple title. Also, Taeyeon and Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon as well as Yuri and Tiffany are great couples as well. We may not win it but I'm sure one of them will."

 

Jessica scoffed a little. "Doctor Kim and Professor Jung sounds better. Besides, Taeyeon unnie and Yul are a wonderful pair. Yoong, even though he looked good with me before, looks better now with Tiffany. After all, Yoona and I are perfect for each other."

 

Doctor Kim gave Im Yoona a small smile. "I think we are getting ahead of ourselves here. We are in no position to know who the author or the readers like. We shouldn't be ahead of ourselves. What if their favorite is that lying story or that spy story or that cougar story?"

 

"Whatever the case is.... I strongly believe that our story, Finding Prince Charming, is the best story of Kariboo, Princess Sooyeon as the best character and Sooyeon and I as the best couple." Yoona intervened, confidently throwing that conclusion.

 

"Nuh-uh." Jessica disagreed. "I don't think so. Triangle is the best. Also when will you see a lawyer slash entrepreneur slash business consultant slash doctor? When will you see someone who graduated within the two top schools in the world in less than a decade? And of course, the best pair would be irrevocably me and my Yoona."

 

Jessica mirrored Sooyeon's glare while Doctor Kim coolly folded her arms at chest over Yoona's glares. The table was silent but it seem there were still a few things they want to clear but doesn't want to bring up in case chaos happen in the coffee shop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter