No way

Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I whimpered when I felt someone nipping my skin. I groaned but my eyes refused to open.

 

"Good afternoon, babe."

 

That voice...

 

With one eye I peeked at him only to shut it again when the bright light hurt my eye.

 

"Can you please close the blinds?" I groaned before turning my back away from the window.

 

"Did I tire you out last night?"

 

He peppered my shoulder with kisses in hopes of trying to get me awake but I only covered my body with the sheets.

 

"I'm still sleepy."

 

I can hear his chuckle fill the otherwise quiet air. I tried going back to sleep but he slipped inside the sheets and grasped the hands covering my face.

 

"It's already way past noon, babe. Get up already and join me for lunch. I ordered Chinese."

 

I gently flutter my eyes open to see his smiling face.  "Your smile freaks me out."

 

"What? We made love last night and I'm still high you know."

 

Yul gave my nose and then my lips a peck. Since it isn't really that often that we have , every time we do he is always in a bright mood. Maybe it's because he is in an age where in her could control his hormones that's why we hardly do it.

 

"Fine, I'm up." I relented once he squeezed my hands. I resurfaced from the sheets, not caring of my exposed ness.

 

"You look beautiful."

 

I shuddered when he ran his hand along my arms, smiled at me and pulled me for a kiss.

 

"Always beautiful." He added, his lips lightly brushing against mine after pulling away slightly. His hands travelled to my sides. "And y."

 

"Stop."

 

I didn't mean it to sound so girlish and squeaky-ish. I pushed myself out of bed and headed to my wardrobe.

 

"How was the trip?"

 

I shouldn't have been asking that right now. Last night would have been the right moment but then again when he came back we took the matter straight to bed.

 

I settled with my large shirt that reached my hips, barely covering my pink underwear.

 

"It was alright. I made the deal."

 

He followed me to the kitchen where the Chinese take aways are. He sat in one of the stools are beckoned me to sit on his lap. We ate and cuddled, occasionally purring sweet nothings in our ears.

 

With the way he is staring at me as if I am the only girl in the world, guilt spread throughout my body. The things Yoong and I do behind his back is killing me but if I don't see Yoong it will kill me as well.

 

I have been in a state wherein if I lose one of them I would crumble into nothingness. I'm like a building that have both of them as pillars and if you take one away then I would fall apart.

 

Yul is a great guy but his touches don't give me the jolts of electricity like Yoong's. If only I met Yoong first then maybe I wouldn't be torn this way.

 

I was too lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice his hand s under my shirt, teasing my clothed wetness.

 

"Yul..." I squirmed under his ministration. "We have to go to Taeyeon unnie's right?"

 

"We can go there later." He pleaded with a pout. His lips descended on my neck, the pulse spot.

 

"Y-you know h-how she hates tardiness." I tried reasoning out despite my senses being washed away with lust. Like I said Yul and I don't really have that much but when is in the mood to be tender this thing happens.

 

"Fine." He sulked and stopped groping my chest. He removed his fingers from under my shirt to the wetness. "Hmmm... You taste wonderful."

 

I playfully smacked his shoulder, face heating up at the comment.

 

After an hour we are packed and ready to go. We are going to Taeyeon unnie's house, our meeting place.

 

See they are gonna visit Taeyeon's family to personally give the invitations for Yoong and Tiffany's wedding next week.

 

Wow. It's already next week.

 

My jaw shifted as the image of Tiffany spending nights with Yoong crossed my mind, Yoong pleasuring her like he did to me, Tiffany his wide long shaft and all the other things Yoong and I did.

 

It made me sick...and envious.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

I blinked a few times and realized we are already in Taeyeon unnie's house. It isn't really that huge mansion like since she's living all alone.

 

Okay...technically not. She's living with their father butler Kim Hee Joon, who has been with their family for over forty years. He's been in the care of the Kims longer than Taeyeon was part of the family. He is like a father to her and a grandfather to Yoong.

 

"Yeah I'm fine." I reassured him by forcing a smile.

 

The moment we got out of the car, another car pulled in front of the house and out came Tiffany with her dark aviator glasses.

 

"Good afternoon Mr. Kwon, Jessica unnie."

 

She's one perky kid. That cheery voice and that bright eyesmile are her charms, things that I envy the most aside from the fact she's Yoong's fiance.

 

Yul greeted her with a smile. He has always been vocal about how he like Tiffany for Yoong, how they make a perfect couple and how gorgeous their kids would be in the future.

 

Kids...

 

I slumped my shoulders, my face sinking into a deep a frown. I let my eyes travel up and down Tiffany. She's gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful even from a woman's perspective. Without a doubt, if ever she and Yoong have a kid, he'll be blessed to have his parents' genes.

 

And that made me all the more mad.

 

I grip my duffel bag tight as my imagination take me somewhere it shouldn't have.

 

Yoong and Tiffany laying on the bed, -i-n-g. Wait.... Shouldn't it be k-i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter