Chapter 9

Love Is Blind

 

“Omo, my daughter looks so pretty.” your dad said as he entered your room and saw you have a makeup and get ready for TOP oppa’s party.

“Thank you, appa” you said as you heard you dad really excited that his only one daughter changed to a pretty girl.

“Your umma will happy if she saw her lovely daughter was really beautiful like this.”

“Or maybe envy of me.” you teased your dad.

“Ne, she will really envy to her daughter too.” your appa said and smile.

“Appa, I have to go now, TOP oppa will mad if I am late.” you said and went downstairs.

“You want appa to send you?” your appa asked as he follows you went downstairs.

“Aniyo, I will have a walked.” you said because there are only two houses difference between your house and TOP oppa.

“Arasso.” your appa said as he waved at you.

You went to TOP’s house. You sighed and hope everything is going to be fine and you can control your expression if you see Jiyong.

“_____-ah,” said a voice from behind.

You turn around and saw its Daesung. “Ohh, oppa.” you said and smile.

Daesung just smile as he saw you wear a beautiful blouse for the first time. “_____-ah, get in the car, we go to TOP hyung’s party together, arasso?”

“Aniyo, oppa. I want to have a walked.” you said and smile to him.

“Erm, arasso. I will have a walked with you.” he said as he locked his car and have a walked with you.

“Ne, it’s a good idea too.” you said.

 

After a few minutes, both of you arrived at TOP’s house. You really amazed with that party, TOP oppa really did it very well.

“Omo, _____-ah, there you are. Oppa hope you will like this party.” TOP said to you as you arrived.

“Oppa, its really great than I thought. Thank you, oppa.” you said and hug him.

“Ehem, oppa also help TOP hyung did this party as well, but there’s no thanks for me?” Daesung interrupt you and TOP.

“Ne, oppa. Thank you so much.” you said and hug him too.

“YA, _____-ah. There’s no hug for me?” Seungri shout as he saw you hug Daesung.

“Ne, there’s nothing for you.” you blurt to him.

“YA, it’s not fair.” Seungri said and began to pout.

“Seungri-ah, she don’t want you so, stopped it.” Yongbae said.

You just smile to Yongbae oppa and look around, there’s a lot of people attend that party but you don’t see Jiyong. You sighed.

“_____-ah, let’s we start the party, arasso? Oppa want to introduce you to everyone.” TOP said as he pulled your hand to the centre of the living room.

“Omo, oppa. You don’t have to do this.” you said.

“____-ah, kwenchana. You know that we know what the best for you isn’t?” Yongbae said as he patted your shoulder.

“Ne, arasso.” you said and smile.

“Attention, everyone.” TOP said and the people start to pay attention to him.

“I made this party because of her,” he pointed to you and you just smile to the others. “We want to celebrate her new appearance so, I hope all of you will enjoy this party. Cheers!” he said as he lifts up his glass.

A lot of people congratulate for you. When you busy chatted with you new friends, you startled as you saw a couple in front of the door.

 

----------

 

Updatee!! Thank you so much for subscribe this story. Please support this story, I am really appreciate it.