Chapter 15

Love Is Blind

 

“_____-ah,” said Daesung as he realized you are alone walked on the corridor.

“Daesung oppa?” you said as you saw him.

“Where are you been? I am searching everywhere, you know that?” Daesung said.

“I am from the library. Mianhae, I don’t know you looking for me.” you said.

“Ne, kwenchana. So, let’s go to the cafeteria.” he said and smile.

“Arasso, but I want to go to the toilet first.” you said.

“I will wait you here.” Daesung said and waited you at the corridor.

You went to the toilet and when you are inside one of the room, you heard someone entered the toilet.

“Ahh, I felt really tired.” said a voice.

Omo, its Hyo Jin voice.” you thought.

“Hyo Jin-ah, are you serious want to be with Jiyong?” asked one of her friend.

“What? Of course not, I am just used him to gain my popularity.” Hyo Jin said.

What? She just used Jiyong oppa?” you thought as you shocked after you heard that.

“But, he really loves you.” said another friend.

“I know. After I become the famous girl in this university, I will broke up with him and leave him.” she said and laughed.

“That’s really brilliant idea, Hyo Jin. I really want to see how desperate his life if you broke up with him.” said her friend and laughed with her.

“So, let’s go guys. Jiyong have waited for me already.” she said and leaves the toilet.

You heard everything. You really shocked with Hyo Jin’s attitude just now. After you sure they leaved the toilet already, you went out.

“YA, what’s take you so long?” Daesung asked you.

“Oppa, where’s Jiyong oppa?” you asked him and doesn’t answer his question.

“I don’t know, maybe at the cafeteria with Hyo Jin. Why?” he said curiously.

“Oppa, you know what? Hyo Jin doesn’t really love Jiyong oppa. She just used him to gain popularity in this university.” you tell him in detail.

“What? Are you serious?” Daesung said but still doesn’t have any idea what you talking about.

“Ne, I am really sure of it. So, that’s why I want to see Jiyong oppa.” You said.

“But, will he trust you?” Daesung said un-confidently.

“Molla, but we have to tell him the truth.” you said.

Without waiting his answer, you went to the cafeteria and searching Jiyong. Daesung don’t know what you want to do, he just follow you to the cafeteria.

“Jiyong oppa, we need to talk.” you said to his as you saw him with his girlfriend and the others.

The others just look at you and asked Daesung what happen. “Daesung-ah, what’s wrong?” TOP asked as he saw Daesung already arrived at the table.

“I don’t know.” Daesung replied.

“Why _____-ah? You can talk now.” Jiyong said but still lovey dovey with Hyo Jin.

You can’t take it anymore and take a deep breath. “Actually, Hyo Jin just used you to gain her popularity in this university.” you said.

Everyone look shocked what’s you talking about, especially Jiyong.

“How dare you _____-ah. I am not done that, I love him and he knew it.” Hyo Jin exclaimed. “Jagiya, she said something bad about me.” she said with her seductive voice to Jiyong.

“YA, you don’t have to pretend Hyo Jin, I heard everything. You said you just used him and you don’t love him either.” you said angrily.

“_____-ah, stop it.” Jiyong yelled to you. “I know Hyo Jin doesn’t do that to me. You don’t have any proof what you are saying now. So, I hope you leave us now.”

You startled when you heard Jiyong was shouting on you. He never had done that to you before. You are really sad because he doesn’t believe you. Your tears start to go down. You saw Hyo Jin just smile at you. You can’t take it anymore, you leaved the cafeteria.

TOP, Daesung, Yongbae and Seungri just keep quiet and say any words. They never thought this will happen.

“Jiyong-ah, you don’t have to shout at her.” TOP said as he shocked when Jiyong yelled you.

“Ne, TOP hyung is right. Maybe what’s she said about is correct.” Yongbae said calmly.

“So now, all of you blame me? All of you think Hyo Jin really does that?” he exclaimed.

“Jiyong-ah, we just want to remind you. If anything _____ said is right, we are not going to forgive you.” TOP said and leave the cafeteria and follow by the others.

----------

 

Hai Guuys!! Sorry for not updating in this two days. I will try my best to in this story. Really APPRECIATE to the one who subscribe this story and the one who are NOT SUBSCRIBE YET, please SUBSCRIBE and DO COMMENT TOO. Hope you enjoy this chapter :)