Chapter 7

Love Is Blind

 

 

“What? Hyung, I know you don’t really meant it, isn’t?” you asked him.

“Ne, _____-ah. I really meant it and I know this feeling is true.” he said as he grabbed you shoulder.

“Hyung, you know right, my feelings towards him.” you said softly so he can understand you well.

“_____-ah, I know that I can’t be in your heart but I want you to know there are you in my heart.” he said.

“YA, hyung! You cheesy, you know that?” you laugh and try to change the topic,

“I don’t mind, but if you want any help, you can ask from me, arasso?” he said happily because he can saw you smile again.

You went home and have shower. In deep of your heart you can’t accept what you saw this morning about Jiyong. Furthermore, Daesung make a confession that he really loves you. These really stress you out.

“_____-ah, there’s someone want to see you.” your dad said from downstairs.

Without any doubt, you went downstairs and you saw the boys except Jiyong. As you approach them, you realize their eyes were glue on you.

“What?! Did you see a monster just now?” you asked them confused.

“No, we see an angel here.” Seungri said as his eyes still glue on you.

You hit Seungri, as you realized his eyes still looking at you. At the same time, you don’t get it why your hyung start to act weirdly today.

“_____-ah, hyung never saw you without wear any cap or beanie so, that’s why we really amazed on your beauty.” TOP hyung said as he saw your face really in confusions.

“Ohh,” you said calmly and ignore it.

“What you guys doing here?” you asked them.

“_____-ah, you have to keep your promise arasso?” Yongbae said and try to remind you about your promise.

“YA, hyung. I don’t felt I want to go out tonight.” you give him an excuse.

“_____-ah, don’t worry, you will have fun.” Daesung try to comfort you

“Ne, but I don’t think appa will let me go.” you try to give them another excuse.

“Your appa already knew about it and he agrees. So, come on!” TOP hyung said.

“Arasso, but I have to go upstairs.” you said.

“For what?” Daesung asked.

“I want to take my beanie.” you said it and smile.

“YA, you don’t have to. So, come on.” TOP hyung said as he pulled you out.

You don’t said any words and just follow the others. After a few minutes later, the cars stop.

“What? Mall?” you asked as you look around.

“Ne, Mall. We are going to make over you.” Yongbae said calmly.

“What? Make over me?” you said shocked.

“Ne, he’s right. So, stop asking questions and follow us.” TOP said.

“But hyung, I don’t think I need to change myself.” you said. But they already walked into the mall and ignore you. You sighed and just follow them.

“YA, _____-ah. We know what the best for you so, just follow us, arasso?” Daesung said as he patted your shoulder.

“Ne, hyung.” you said awkwardly and shock because he comes from nowhere and you didn’t realized he behind you.

“_____-ah. You don’t have to think what I said this morning, arasso? I don’t force you to love me back because I know you love Jiyong hyung.” he said as he realized you very awkward when talking with him.

“Hyung, it doesn’t mean I have ignored you, right?” you said and give him a smile.

“_____-ah, it’s here.” Seungri shout to you.

“What?” you asked.

All of you enter the saloon, where you going to change yourself.

“Excuse me; I want you to help us to change her style.” TOP said to the owner of the saloon as he pointed to you.

“Arasso, I will make her more marvellous. Don’t worry, you just let me do this job.” that woman said and smile at you.

You don’t want to disappoint your hyung so; you just follow that unnie and have your makeover. After an hour, you went out and showed your new style to your hyung. You really great, so much great than before and you really satisfied with your hyung’s idea.

When you went out, you saw your hyung’s eyes widened and doesn’t say any words.