Chapter 16

Love Is Blind

 

“What we are going to do now?” Seungri asked.

“We have to find _____ first.” TOP replied and his face looks very worry.

“Where we can find her?” Yongbae asked.

“I know where we can find her.” Daesung said.

After you leave the cafeteria, you went to the roof top. You can’t believe Jiyong believe Hyo Jin rather than you, his best friend from you are child. But, if you think more about it, he’s not going to believe you because you are nothing to him rather than Hyo Jin, the one that he really loves.

“_____-ah?” said a voice.

“TOP oppa?” you said.

“What are you doing here?” you asked as you saw there are Daesung, Yongbae and Seungri too.

“I think we should ask you, what are you doing here?” Seungri asked.

You giggled and said, “Killing myself maybe.”

“_____-ah, are you okay?” Daesung asked.

“I am stupid, isn’t?” you asked them.

“_____-ah, all of us believe you and you are not stupid, Jiyong is the stupid one for not believing you. He already enchanted with Hyo Jin’s word.” Yongbae tried to comfort you.

“I don’t know he will like me after what I had done. Maybe he already hates me, isn’t?” you said. “You all know what, it’s really hurt me when he did that to me. I felt I can’t live anymore.” you continued and your tears start to drops a little by little.

They just keep quiet and don’t answer your questions. They really understand what you felt right now.

“I want to meet Principal YG.” you said as you stand up and walked away from them.

Daesung, Yongbae and Seungri just look each other and don’t know why you want to meet Principal YG. TOP is the only one that knew why you want to meet Principal YG. He doesn’t stop you but let you go.

 

*knock*knock*

 

You try to knock the office’s door.

“Come in.” said a voice after you knock the door. “Ohh, _____. Let’s have a seat.” he continued as he saw you entered his office.

You just nodded and have a seat.

“So, can I help you? Is it related with your scholarship?” he asked.

“Ne, after think of it, I am agreeing to go there.” you replied.

“I know you will think about it wisely. So, we will arrange the time when you will go there.” he said.

“Ne, kamsahamnida.” you said and leave the office.

You take a deep breath and really hope you will do a right thing.

When you are walking at the corridor, you saw a lot of people look at you, maybe because of the incident in the cafeteria. Maybe a lot of people don’t like you after you said something bad about Hyo Jin. Well, the most popular and beautiful girl in the university.

You take a big deep breath and try to walk faster to get out from that place. However, there’s someone who blocking your way. You stop and there’s Hyo Jin in front of you and she give you an evil smile.

“Are you shock, _____-ssi?” she asked you.

“What do you want?” you asked her bravely.

“I don’t want anything. I just want to remind you, Jiyong oppa will not going to believe you and him never will.” she replied.

“You are such an evil.” you said as you look at her face. You really want to slap her, but you don’t want to make things getting worst.

“Hey guys, there’s a girl in front of me and said that I am an evil, can you trust that?” she shout along the corridor.

The students who are at the corridor just laugh at you. You are really mad because it kind of humiliated to you, but you just patient and walked away from there.

However, Hyo Jin pulled your hand, it seems she want to fall you down. You tried to take you hands from her, but she really strong. Suddenly, when you tried to take your hands from her, she fell down and you very sure you not done nothing and push her down.

You really don’t have any idea what she wants to do. When she fell down, she pretends crying. “Ohh, this is great. Now everyone will blame me.” you sighed.

“What have you done to her?” Jiyong shout at you and look at her girlfriend.

“I have done nothing Kwon Jiyong.” you replied. “YA, Hyo Jin. You don’t have to pretend sick, just stop this drama, you b*tch.” you continued because you can’t stand anymore with her lame acting.

“How dare you called that to her!” Jiyong was shouting at you. After that, he stands up and he going near you and slap you right cheek.

You look at Jiyong’s face. You never saw him mad like this, especially to you. TOP, Daesung, Yongbae and Seungri just saw Jiyong slapped you. They run to you.

“So, Kwon Jiyong. This is it? You rather believe her than me?! You know what? I make a biggest mistake in my life and that is loves you. I just wasting my whole life for you and it don’t worth me either. Thanks Kwon Jiyong, for everything.” you said as you don’t care your tears drops down.

Jiyong just look at you and doesn’t say anything. But, he’s the only one know that he was really shock with your confessions. He doesn’t know that you had crush on him since elementary school.

You really hope that he will say anything, but he doesn’t. Without wasting your time, you leave them.

“Oppa, let me go.” you begging to Daesung as he want to stop you.

Daesung doesn’t have any choice but let you go. The others just look at Jiyong and follow you. Jiyong felt that he ruin your friendship and also with TOP, Daesung, Yongbae and Seungri. Before they leave, only Seungri smile at him and patted his shoulder softly. After that, he follows the others. Jiyong doesn’t know what to do.

“Jagiya, don’t worry. You have me here.” Hyo Jin tried to comfort him. In deep of her heart, she really satisfied what Jiyong had done to you. As long there’s no barricade that can stop her to gain her popularity.

Jiyong just smile at Hyo Jin. But, he doesn’t know to be with Hyo Jin is the happiness that he really want. He felt that he just loses something worthy in his life. He wants to know what that is.

 

-----

 

Another update!! Thank you so much for the one that comment in this story. Your comment really give me a spirit to write more. To the new viewers. Hai there, like this story? Please subscribe and do comment too. Enjoy!!