Chapter 2

Love Is Blind

 

“Annyoenghaseyo,” said a guy with mohawk hair as he realized four of you enter the room.

“Annyoeng,” all of you replied kindly and bow.

“They told us this is music’s room, is it?” asked Jiyong while his eyes busy observing every part of the room. “This room is pretty cool.” Jiyong thought himself.

“Ne, I thought only us taking this course. So, all of you are here. Welcome!” said another guy excitedly.

“YA, Seungri-ah, calm down” said the mohawk guy. “My name is Yongbae and this annoying one is Seungri,” he pointed to his friend.

“YA, hyung. How could you?” Seungri exclaimed.

 We are from a same school. What about you all?” Yongbae asked and ignore Seungri.

“All of us from the same school too. I am Choi Seunghyun but you can call me TOP, this is my friends and we are going to take a same course as you.” TOP said calmly.

“That’s great. So, who are they?” Seungri pointed to you, Jiyong and Daesung.

“This is Jiyong, Daesung and _____.” TOP said as he pointed to all of you.

“What?!” you yelled at Seungri as you realized he always look at you after TOP hyung introduce yourself.

“So you are actually a girl?” Seungri asked you with his full of curiosity.

“Yeaah, sort of. Why?” you asked him back calmly.

Your hyungs didn’t want to interfere your conversation because they know that you are not going to take it seriously so, they decide to keep quiet.

“Aniyo,” he said with his annoying tone. “You just too beautiful to become a boy.” he whispers to you with a smile on his face.

“Aish, ert.” you said loudly as you hit him. You know if you take it longer, your hyungs will realized that their dongsaeng was blushed.

Your hyungs and Yongbae just laugh at you and Seungri.

“YA, Seungri-ah. Please stop , she will feel uncomfortable, and you know that?” Youngbae said as he giggled.

After that, they just chatted with each other but you are not interested with their conversation so, you played the drum at the corner of the room.

You played the drum with your own beat, for you, playing drum is something that you really loved.

Your hyungs, Youngbae and Seungri stopped their conversation and saw you playing the drum.

Your hyungs just smiled looking at you because they know you really loved drum since you are child.

“Omo! She’s played it very well.” Seungri said with his shock expression.

“Yeaah, she’s really great.” Yongbae said coldly as he saw you played the drum.

You are right, she’s really great. Great to fall in love with.” he thought himself as he really admired you played the drum and he began to smile.

------------

 

Hey guys, I want to give you double update. Ohh, wait. Maybe tripple update :) Since, the internet connection really kind with me so, maybe I will update more chapters for the time being. Bytheway, hope you will enjoy this chapter. Forgive me if there's grammar mistakes because this is not my first language. Thank You :)