Chapter 14

Love Is Blind

 

“_____-ah, what’s wrong with you. Is everything fine?” your appa asked you as he entered your bedroom and realized you seem thinking of something lately.

“Ohh, n-ne.” you began to stutter and shocked when he entered your bedroom.

“Appa know you think of something but, it’s fine if you don’t want to tell me.” he said and leaves your room.

“Appa.” you tried to stop him from going out from your room.

Your appa stopped and smile. He knows you can’t hide it from him. “Anything you want to tell appa?” your appa said and sit beside you.

“Erm, actually, last day Principal YG called me,” you began your story.

“Why? Did you do something wrong?” he said in worrisome after he heard your story.

“Appa, aniyo. You know your daughter wouldn’t dare to do something wrong.” you said to him as he look really worry.

“So, what’s wrong?” he said in relieve.

“He wants to give a scholarship, in next two months I was sent to New York and if I am interesting, I will continue my study there.” you said in detail.

“Ohh, that’s great. You should go, it’s your dream, isn’t?” your appa said happily.

“Ne, but it will take a years.” you said bitterly.

“You don’t have to worry about appa, appa can take care of myself.” your appa said as he caressed your hair.

“But appa, I will think about it first, arasso?” you said.

“Ne, appa know you will think wisely about your future.” your appa said to you and leave.

 

*kring*kring*

 

“Omo, who’s that appa?” you asked him as you heard someone rang the door bell.

“Molla, appa will check first.” he said and went downstairs to see who that is.

When he went downstairs, he opens the door and there’s TOP.

“Ohh, annyeong.” he said as he see your father and bow.

“TOP, do you want to meet _____?” your appa said as he saw TOP was in front of the door.

“Ne.” TOP just nodded and smile because your appa really know why he doing in here. “Where’s _____?” he continue.

“She’s upstairs, thinking of something.” he said.

“Thinking of something?” TOP said curiously.

“I think it’s better, if you talked to her.” your appa replied.

“Appa, who’s that?” you said as you went downstairs. “Ohh, oppa?” you said as you saw TOP in front of the door.

“Ohh, _____-ah.” TOP said as he saw you.

“What are you doing here?” you asked him.

“Wae? You don’t want me to see you?” he teased you.

“Aniyo.” you said.

Your appa leaved both of you. Both of you went to the living room and continue your chatting.

“Your appa said you thinking of something? What it is?” TOP asked you.

“Ohh, appa told you?” you said.

“Yeaah but, not in detail. Is something wrong?” TOP asked.

“Aniyo, it just a scholarship to New York in next two month.” you said.

“That’s great.” TOP said happily.

“But, it will take a years.” you continued.

“It’s okay, oppa will take care of your appa.” he said.

“Ne.” you said bitterly.

“It seems you don’t want to leave not because of your appa, isn’t?” he asked as he realized you doesn’t look happy.

You just smile and don’t answer his question.

“Is about Jiyong, isn’t?” he tried to asked.

“Maybe.” you shrugged.

 

----------

 

Double update!! Not sure I will update this soon so, keep waiting :) Please subsribe and I really love to see your comment my readers. Once again, just keep waiting and thank you so much :)