Chapter 6

Love Is Blind

 

 

Your felt your heart broken to a thousand pieces after you heard that girl is his girlfriend. TOP, Yongbae and Seungri just pretends them happy after Jiyong introduce his girlfriend. But, you realize they look at you when Jiyong there.

“YA, hyung. Congrates.” Seungri said after he realized your face started to change.

“Ne, hyung. Congrates.” You said and fake a smile to him. You know you really hurt when you said that words to him.

“_____-ah, thank you.” Jiyong said and smile.

“TOP hyung, I have to go now. See you guys’ later.” you said and walked away from there because your heart can’t take it anymore and before your tears drop on your cheeks.

You walked away from that place and your tears start to drops down on your cheeks.

“_____-ah, where are you going? Daesung said as he saw you running on the corridor.

You startled after you heard Daesung’s voice and wiped out you tears quickly. “I need time to alone, Daesung hyung.” you said and started walked away from Daesung.

Daesung don’t understand what happen to you so, he tries to find the others and let you alone. He approaches the others and saw Jiyong and a girl walked away from TOP, Yongbae and Seungri’s table.

You relieved as Daesung let you to be alone. So, you decided went to rooftop.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with _____?” Daesung asked as he saw Jiyong walked away with a girl.

TOP, Yongbae and Seungri just keep quiet as Daesung asked a question about you. Daesung really curious what happen to you.

“_____-ah, are you okay?” said a voice from behind you.

You wiped out your tears and turn around. That is Daesung. He tries to find you after he heard everything from TOP, Yongbae and Seungri.

“Ne, I am okay.” you said and fake a smile.

He just nodded and went closer to you.

“Hyung, how do you know that I am here?”

“_____-ah, there’s nothing I don’t know about you and I really sure you will be here if you are sad. You don’t have to worry, the others already told me everything.”

You giggled. “Hyung, it is funny right?”

Daesung really don’t understand what you meant. You know he don’t understand what you said as you realized his face full of confusions.

“I meant, it’s funny when a girl like me, yeaah, you know, a tough girl or tomboy liked her own best friend. It seems ridiculous, right?” you said calmly.

“A-Aniyo, it’s not ridiculous.” he said.

“Why you said that?” you asked him.

“Because I am already in love with that tough girl or that tomboy.” Daesung said as he looks at you.

 

------------

 

Hey guuys!! Another update. Yeaaaay!! Hope you will like it. Don't forget subscribe and comment too. Kamsahamnida :)