Chapter 10

Love Is Blind

“Jiyong was really lucky. He has a prettiest girlfriend. I really want a girlfriend beautiful as her.” said one of the guys behind you.

“Yeaah, you are right. They look like a newly-wed.” said the other guys.

“YA, hyung. Why you are late?” Seungri asked as he saw Jiyong and Hyo Jin.

“I am sorry. I have to make sure my angel look pretty on this party.” Jiyong said as he pinches his girlfriend’s chin.

Hyo Jin just smile as he did that. “Jagiya, I will go there arasso?” she said and kiss Jiyong’s cheeks.

You can’t stand there anymore. The longer it will be, it will hurt you more. Before your tears drops, you went out to the veranda.

Daesung realized what happen to you and he saw everything that you see. Without waste his time, he went to the veranda and approach you.

“Seungri-ah, this party is for what? All of you don’t tell me in detail.” he said as TOP told him, this is the special party and let it as a secret.

“This party is to celebrated _____ new appearance. You should see her, she really gorgeous. You will shock if you see her.” Seungri said.

“_____-ah, are you okay?” Daesung said as he approached you at the veranda.

“Ne, I am fine. Thank you.” you replied.

“Oppa knew that you not fine, just be honest with me _____-ah.” he said.

“Kwenchana, I am fine.” you said and give him a smile.

“So, if you fine. Do you mind to have a dance with me?” he asked you.

You startled as he said that. But, you don’t want to disappoint him. “Ne, I do.” you said and smile.

Both of you went to the living room and saw there’s a few couple already dance at the centre. You didn’t care about Jiyong, you really hope you can forget him but, you know it’s the only one thing that you can’t do.

Daesung place his hand around your waist and your hand on his shoulder. Both of you dance together.

“So where’s her? I want to see her.” Jiyong asked Seungri. It’s been a long time he don’t saw you because he’s too busy with his assignment and his girlfriend.

“Ohh, that’s her.” Seungri pointed to you when you and Daesung dance together.

Omo, she really different.” Jiyong said to himself.

When you have a dance with Daesung, you didn’t realize a pair of eyes watching you and he really amazed with your beautiful.

“Jiyong-ah, you came alone?” TOP asked him as he saw him alone beside the table.

“Ohh, hyung. Aniyo. I came with Hyo Jin.” he replied but his eyes still watching you dancing with Daesung.

TOP really curious what Jiyong saw. When he looks at it, he smiled. “She really beautiful, isn’t?” TOP tried to .

“YA, hyung. Don’t think like that. I have Hyo Jin already. But, you are right, she really beautiful.” he said the truth because he know he can’t hide from TOP.

“_____-ah?” Daesung asked you while you and him dancing together.

“Ne, oppa.” you replied.

“May I …?” he stop talking and look to your eyes.

“What?” you asked him curiously.

He pulled your waist close to him. You really have no idea what he wants to do. You want to pull him away from you but he’s too stronger.

You start to panic when his face getting closer to yours. You just close your eyes as tight as possible. You can feel his breathing, it’s like his face was a few inches from your face.

You don’t know how many pairs of eyes watching both of you. What you can do is just close your eyes as tight as possible.

Omo! Ottoke?”

 

----------

 

Another update for this day. I hope you will like it. Please support this story and give your opinion too. Kamsahamnida :)