Chapter 1

Love Is Blind

 

You, ________ lived with your dad. He’s the only one that responsible on you since your mom passed away when you still a child. You never saw your mom and even know her. Your dad just told you, she’s really kind-hearted person and very beautiful as yourself. Your dad absolutely right, your mom is really beautiful as you saw her picture.

And now, this is you, a tough girl or known as a tomboy. You just lived with your dad for years and you didn’t know anything about girly stuff.

Luckily, you have very awesome best friends that always comfort you and accept who you are. They are Jiyong, Daesung and TOP. All of you known each other since elementary school and TOP are closer to you rather than those two which is he also your neighbour.

Besides that, all of you have a same interest that is music. So, that is the reason why all of you choose a same course on your further studies.

 

It’s already 7.00 in the morning. Today is going to be a big day for you to start your day in a new school.

As usual, you are going to have you breakfast with your favourite food, pancake that made by your beloved dad.

“Morning, appa!” you said happily and kiss your dad cheek.

“Morning too, dear” your dad replied as he pour a milk on your glass. “So, you look really excited today _____-ah?”

You giggled. “Of course, why not?”

“That’s my _____, you never changed. You know that?”

“Ne appa, I am _____, you daughter. Remember?” you teased your dad and look you watch, “Omo! Appa, I have to go now” you said hurriedly and wear your shoes.

“Be careful,” your dad said and just smile when he saw how clumsy you are this morning.

 

You arrived at Seoul University and you tried to find you friends.

“_____-ah, over here!” said the familiar voice and when you turn around, that is Daesung with Jiyong and TOP had waiting for you.

You relieved when you saw them. At the same time, you busy observing surrounding. You really amaze with your new school.

“YA, don’t be too excited _____-ah” said TOP with his cool voice as he realized you really excited with this school.

You giggled. “Ne, hyung.” Since you know them very well and with you appearance like a boy, you like to call them ‘hyung’ instead of ‘oppa’.

TOP just shake his head when he saw his little dongsaeng so excited.

“Daesung hyung, where are we going?” you asked when all of you started too moved.

“They told me, this is the music’s room,” he pointed to one of the room beside his right.

“I hope this will be great!” Jiyong said.

“YA, hyung. I am sure all of us going to worth it, no worries. All of you will become a great entertainer some day, I am sure of it.” You said calmly as you smile and patted his shoulder softly.

“Not just three of us, you too going to be a great drummer one day,” Daesung said as he took a glance on you.

You just smiled when you heard it. All of you enter the music’s room, there’s not a lot of people take this course, you just saw two guys singing in front of the big mirror.

 

-----

 

Annyeong, this is JiHyuMin imnida *I don't know why I use this name but I just love it. Since I am a melody too and really love Hyunsik and Minhyuk :P Okay, back to reality This is my first debut in asianfanfics and it's about my 1st bias that is *drum roll yeaap, you are right it;s Jiyong Oppa!! So, subscribe this story and comment too. Kamsahamnida *bow :)