Chapter 8

Love Is Blind

 

“What?! Am I not beautiful?” you asked as you realized they seem too shocked with your appearance.

“What? You said it’s not beautiful? It’s perfect, you know that? You look really different.” TOP said.

You giggled because they really liked you changes and you really love it too. “Kamsahamnida, hyung.”

“YA, called us ‘oppa’ then.” Yongbae said.

“Ne. Kamsahamnida, TOP oppa, Yongbae oppa, Daesung oppa and Seungri.” you said excitedly.

“YA, you should me ‘oppa’ too!” Seungri yelled at you.

You blurted to him. “Aniyo, you just 1 week older than me.”

“So, that is not a big different.” he yelled and pouted.

All of you ignored him and started to walk away.

“YA, Seungri-ah. Palli or we leave you here alone.” Daesung said as Seungri started to make a noise.

“So, _____-ah. You are going to maintain this appearance, do you?” Yongbae asked.

“I will try it, oppa.” you said awkwardly because you are going to use that phrase every time.

“What do you think if we celebrate a party on my house tomorrow night?” TOP suggested an idea.

“To celebrate what, oppa?” you asked him curiously.

“To celebrate your new appearance, my dear.” TOP said as he pinched your nose.

“That’s a good idea. Hyung, you don’t mind if we invite our friends from another course?” Seungri asked excitedly, especially after he heard word ‘party’.

“Ne. Its okay, it’s going to be great. You don’t mind _____-ah?” TOP said.

“Omo, I am fine. It’s up to you all.”

“So, if like that, we have to find a great blouse for _____ then. We have to make her like an angle for that night.” Yongbae suggest.

“Yeaah, that’s absolutely right. So, let’s go to that boutique and find a great blouse for her.” Daesung pointed to one of the boutique at the corner.

All of you went to that boutique and you let you oppa find a suitable attire for you. When you look at them trying their best to find a suitable, you giggled because it’s look like they are your father who tries to find clothes for their daughter.

After you waited for s few minutes, they already found a suitable blouse for you. You really love that white blouse that they choose for you. They bought that white blouse for you.

“_____-ah, don’t worry, we will help you.” Yongbae said as he realized you thinking something.

“Omo! What help?”

“About Jiyong.” TOP said calmly.

“YA, you don’t have to, oppa. He must be happy with Hyo Jin.” you exclaimed but you know it’s hurt your heart when you say that.

They just smiled and hope one day you will be happy with Jiyong together.

 

------------

 

Hey Guuys. Another update. Actually I want to give double update yesterday but, you know bad connection :( So, this is Chapter 8 for you. Don't forget subscribe and comment too. Enjoy :)