Chapter 20

Love Is Blind

 

“WAE?” you asked in shock while Daesung started to walk away from both of you.

“Kamsahamnida, oppa.”

Jiyong just nodded and smile. “I hope you like this.”

“Ne.” you replied shortly and walked towards the others.

Jiyong just sighed. You still avoid yourself from him. But, he doesn’t want give up.

When you have a chatted with the Yongbae, Jiyong give you a cup of drink.

“Ow.” you startled and look at Yongbae but, Yongbae just smile at you and give you a signal to accept it.

“Kamsahamnida, oppa” you said awkwardly as you take the cup.

“YA, _____-ah. How many times you said ‘kamsahamnida’ to me?” he giggled.

You just smile at him. You don’t know how to react to Jiyong. “Forgive him or not?” that question keep playing in your head.

“Oppa, ottoke?” you asked Yongbae while Jiyong busy playing with Seungri.

“What’s wrong?” Yongbae just smile at you.

“Aish, you guys doesn’t help me either.” you pout.

“Help you what?” he asked you innocently.

“Help me to avoid Jiyong oppa,” you whisper.

“Why we must do that?” TOP asked you as he accidentally heard your conversation.

“Omo, oppa.” you shocked heard TOP’s voice. “It seems you guys don’t want to help me.” you give them a glared.

You sighed and went outside.

“_____-ah, where are you going?” Daesung tried to stop you as he saw you want to go outside.

“Daesung-ah, just let her go.” TOP said.

“But, hyung..”

“Jiyong-ah.” Yongbae called Jiyong and ignore Daesung.

“Ne?”

“She went outside. Go talk with her slowly.” TOP suggest.

“Thanks, guys.” he smiled and tried to find you.

“Jiyong hyung.” Daesung called him when he walked at the corridor.

“Wae?”

“I know where you can find her.”

 

As usual, you went to the rooftop to release your tension.

“Aish, they don’t help me either.” you murmured alone.

“_____-ah, you don’t like that event?”

You were shocked as you heard Jiyong’s voice from the back.

“_____-ah?” he waved his hand in front of your face.

“Ow.” you startled.

“What are you doing here?” he asked you.

“How did you know I am here?” you asked him and ignore his question.

“Well, an angel told me.” he replied.

You giggled as you heard his childish answer.

“I love to see you smile.”

“What?” you stop smiling and being serious.

“_____-ah, I know I make you hurt before. I was definitely wrong for not trusting you.” he looks deeply into your eyes.

At first, you were shocked but, you try to calm down.

“_____-ah, do you want to forgive me?” he said and come closer.

You were shocked with his action and even touched with his confession. He doesn’t wait your replies instead he move toward you more closely and it seems he want to caress your hair.

“Excuse me.” said a voice.

Jiyong and you shocked. Jiyong stopped his action want to caress your hair and look back.

It’s TOP and Yongbae smiling look at you and Jiyong.

“It seems our plan is working.” Yongbae whispered to TOP.

TOP just nodded and smile.

“YA, hyung. What are you doing here?” you asked them.

“Someone doesn’t like we are here, Yongbae-ah.” TOP said and chuckled.

“Hyung, what are you talking about?” Jiyong were trying to protect you.

Both of them just laughing as they saw you blushed.

You can’t bear anymore. So, you went back to the class.

 

“_____-ah, you want to join us later?” Yongbae asked you.

“YA, hyung. She will. This is really special for her.” Jiyong exclaimed.

“Arasso, arasso, Jiyong-ah.” Yongbae give up.

“Where are you going, oppa?” you asked TOP.

“Molla, Jiyong was the one that planning this.” TOP shrugged.

“Ohh.” you replied.

“_____-ah, are you going with us later?” Jiyong asked.

“I don’t know, recently I am busy with my assignment.”

Jiyong just shook his head down.

“You have to join us _____-ah. Jiyong hyung already prepared everything for you.” Seungri begged.

All of them want you join it by make a sign to make you to agree about it. You sighed.

“Arasso, arasso. I don’t know my oppa really good in aegyo.” you chuckled as you saw their aegyo.

“YA, how dare you can said that to your oppa?” TOP exclaimed.

“Ne, we don’t do aegyo.” Daesung said.

“Aigoo, oppa. You just showed me your cute puppy eyes.” you giggled.

“ANIYO!!” all of them exclaimed.

You just laugh with their attitude and the same time you saw Jiyong smile at you. He mouth at you and said thank you. You just smile at him.

 

“Woaah. This is great, hyung.” Seungri said excitedly as all of you entered the main entrance of the restaurant.

You really amazed with that restaurant. It really has a beautiful night view outside.

“You really have a high taste, Jiyong-ah.” Yongbae said as he patted Jiyong’s shoulder.

“I want to make it special for _____” he said as he took a glance at you.

When he looks at you, you look outside because you don’t want have eye contact with him.

“This restaurant really great but, why there’s no guest today?” Daesung asked as he realized there’s no one there except them.

Jiyong just giggled. All of you are getting confused.

“Jiyong-ah, don’t tell me you book this entire place.” TOP said.

Jiyong just nodded.

“What?” they said at the same time.

“YA, like I said before. I want to make it really special for _____.” he smiled.

Suddenly, there a waiter show all of you the way to the table. All of you just follow him.

When he was done taking the order, he’s leave all of you.

All of you really enjoying the food.

“This is really heaven.” Seungri said  after he done eating.

“Kamsahamnida, oppa.” you suddenly said to Jiyong.

He startled as he heard it. He never expects you will say it to him. He just nodded.

When all of you done eating, Jiyong stand up and went near closer to you.

“_____-ah, do you want to help me?” he asked.

TOP, Yongbae, Daesung and Seungri just sit quietly and look at both of you.

“Wae, oppa?” you asked him curiously.

“I want you to close your eyes.”

Without any hesitate, you just close your eyes as he told you.

“Follow me.” he said as you already close your eyes.

“But oppa, I can’t see.”

“Aigoo. I forget.” he hit his head. “Come on.” he said as he pulled your hand.

“What you want to do, oppa?”

“Something special.”

After a few minutes, you really sure you are not in the restaurant anymore.

“You can open your eyes.” he said.

When you open your eyes, you were at the garden of the restaurant. It’s the place where the guests can see a beautiful night view.

“Woaah.” you can’t describe what you see.

Suddenly, Jiyong was kneeling in front of you. You are getting confused.

“_____-ah, do you want to be my girlfriend?” he proposed you.

 

-----

 

Double updatess!! Hope you will like it. Well, few more chapters to the end of the story. I hope you will wait my last update soon. To my subscribers, thank you so much for support this story and willingly comment this story too. I am really appreciate so much. Keep waiting and enjoy :)