Chapter 17

Love Is Blind

 

After that incident, Jiyong become more distressful. Furthermore, Hyo Jin left him after she won a fashion show competition and she becomes Miss Korean.

Jiyong really regret what he had done to you. He also regret for not trusting his best friend and he really want to apologize to you, but TOP, Daesung, Yongbae and Seungri against him to meet you. It’s because they don’t want to make things getting worst.

Without any choice, Jiyong just follow what they want. He knew you really mad at him and he bet you don’t want see him for now. He just sighed regretfully. He knows what he had done to you really hurt yourself. He really can’t forgive himself.

 

It’s already a week you don’t go to school. Every calling from TOP and Daesung you reject. Your appa really don’t have any idea what happen to his daughter. Every time, he asked you, you will not tell him in detail. Even, you don’t eat that day and just spends your time at you bedroom. Your appa really afraid something bad will happen to his daughter so, he tried to call TOP.

After a few minutes, TOP arrived at your house.

“Ohh, TOP-ah. I am glad you come. I don’t know what happen to _____. Every time I asked her, she will avoid me and even she told me already, I bet she still hide something from me” your appa said to TOP as he saw TOP in front of the entrance door.

“You don’t have to worry, let me talk with her.” TOP said and went to your bedroom.

 

*knock*knock*

 

When you are surfing internet, someone knock the door. “Appa, I don’t think I want to eat now.” you said as you thought it’s your appa who calling you to have your lunch.

“Aish, this girl. You really think I am your appa?” TOP said as he enters your room.

“Ohh, TOP oppa?” you shocked. “How did you come?” you asked.

“Molla, oppa used magic maybe.” he tried to tease you.

“Pabo-yaah!!” you throw your pillow towards him.

“YA, you don’t have to throw you pillow to me _____-ah.” he replied and tried to avoid the hit.

“Why I can’t?” you glare him.

“Because your pillow smelly.” he said as he pitch his nose and giggle.

“YA, oppa-ah.” you pout.

“YA, YA, YA, you know oppa don’t really mean it right?” he said worriedly and sat beside you.

You just ignore him and continue your surfing.

TOP look at your computer screen and it’s about ‘Scholarship In New York’. “_____-ah? Are you really wanted to go there?” he asked you.

“Ne, oppa. It’s the best thing that I can do. It’s for everyone sake.” you replied bitterly.

“You don’t have to care the others, just think about yourself _____-ah. Oppa know it’s really hard to you but, at least you discuss this matter with Jiyong.”

“Why I should discuss this with him? Oppa, last day he slapped me and you know what it’s really hurt me.” you said as you look into his eyes and hoping he will understand you.

“Mianhae, _____-ah. Oppa don’t mean want to talked about that again but, you have to know that Jiyong…”

“Kwenchana, oppa. I also don’t want to think about that again. Life must go on, right?” you cut him and smile.

“Ne, you are absolutely right.”

“_____-ah, do you want to know something?” he continued.

“Wae oppa?”

“Your pillow really smelly.” he pitch his nose again and run downstairs.

“OPPAAAA!!” you scream.

Your appa make a lunch downstairs just laugh at TOP who really loves to tease you and he was relieved to see you can smile again.

“TOP-ah, thank you so much.” your appa said as he saw TOP enter the kitchen.

He just nodded and smile to your appa.

“YA, oppa-ah!!” you said and hit him vigorously.

“Abeoji” he said and hides behind your appa.

“YA, YA, you two! Stop it.” your appa said. “_____-ah, prepare the things for lunch.” your appa continued.

“Arasso.” you said and went to the kitchen.

“TOP-ah, let’s have a lunch with us together, arasso?” your appa said to TOP.

“Ohh, ne. Kamsahamnida.”

 “_____-ah? You are going to school tomorrow, right?” he asked you as he and you have a lunch together with your appa.

“Ne.” you replied shortly.

“That’s great. Oppa will fetch you, arasso?”

“Arasso, oppa.”

 

The next day,

“Annyeong, appa.” you said to your appa and wave him literally as TOP already wait you outside.

“Morning, _____-ah.” Daesung said as he saw you.

“Ohh, Daesung oppa. Morning.” you said curiously why he also there.

It’s been a long time you don’t meet him so, you hug him tightly.

“YA, oppa really miss you _____-ah” he said as he hug you.

“I miss you more, oppa.” you replied.

Without wasting your time, you went to the car and Daesung opened the door for you.

“Kamsahamnida, oppa.” you said and smile.

Daesung just nodded and sit in front.

“Oppa-ah, I thought only you fetch me this morning.” you said to TOP.

“Ne, Daesung really miss you so, he begging me to fetch him first.”

“YA, hyung. You don’t have to tell her, do you?” Daesung exclaimed.

You just giggled.

“_____-ah, you don’t like me to fetch you?” Daesung asked.

“Aniyo, oppa. I really love it.” you said and give your sincere smile.

Daesung just smile. “_____-ah, you already know about Jiyong hyung…” Daesung continued.

“YA, Daesung-ah. I think it’s better if we don’t talk about it.” TOP cut Daesung.

“Ohh, ne.”

You relieved when they don’t talked about Jiyong. But, you really curious because since yesterday TOP also want to tell you something about Jiyong and now Daesung too.

Aish! He’s nothing for me. Why I should think about him?” you thought.