Chapter 4

Love Is Blind

 

 

You and TOP hyung arrived at Seoul University. Without wasting your time, you went straight to music’s room. At there, you saw all of them.

“Here you are,” Seungri said excitedly and asked both of you to have a sit.

You and TOP hyung just have a seat without knowing anything what they want to talk.

“Actually, I am planning want to make a small party at my father’s café. I just want to celebrate our group and also our friendship. So, you all agree with it? Yongbae said in details.

“That’s great!” Daesung said excitedly. “So, _____-ah, you have to join us to.” he said.

“Yeaah, sure.”

“Yeaay, _____-ah will join us,” Seungri said annoyingly.

“Ne, I will joined this party but not with Seungri.” you blurt to him.

Seungri began to pout while the others just laugh saw you .

“So, what time that you want to make it?” Jiyong asked.

“Tonight.” Yongbae said.

 

All of you already gathered at Yongbae father’s café.

“_____-ah, sit beside me.” Seungri said as he patted the sofa.

“Aniyo,” you blurt to him and decided to sit between TOP and Jiyong.

All of you enjoy the party very much and in the middle of the events you realized your Jiyong hyung drink too much.

“YA, Jiyong hyung! Don’t drink too much, it’s not good for you,” you said as you stopped him to drink more.

“_____-ah, don’t worry, I am fine.” he said to comfort you even though he already drunk.

“Hyung, stop it.” you asked him once again.

TOP realized that you really concern about Jiyong as always but he just keeps it quiet.

“Don’t worry, _____-ah. I will send him home. You can go home now. I will make sure Jiyong will be fine.” Yongbae said as he saw you really worried about Jiyong’s condition.

“_____-ah, let’s go home. It’s already late. Your appa will wait you long at home.” TOP suggest.

You just nodded and at the same time you relieved Yongbae hyung send Jiyong hyung went home.

When you on the way to your home, you don’t talk a lot because of too tired.

After a few minutes, you arrived at your house safely.

“_____-ah, hyung want to ask you something.” TOP said after both of you didn’t talk after the party.

“Ne, what is it?” you replied him lazily.

“Do you like Kwon Jiyong?” he asked you seriously.

After you heard that, you began to giggle.

“_____-ah, I am serious.” he said seriously as he look to your eyes whether you will told him the truth. “Don’t you realize that you really concern about him?”

“YA, hyung. It’s already late, see you tomorrow hyung!” you try to avoid him and went inside you house quickly.

Your hyung really know you very well, he sure that you have feeling towards Jiyong. That’s why you try to avoid him from asking you any question. As you already went inside, he went to his house and think that he want to make something good for his dongsaeng.

“Aish, what’s wrong with TOP hyung?” you asked yourself. If you think back, he’s right. You really concern about Jiyong lately.

“Omo! Am I falling in love with my best friend?” you asked yourself again. “Yeaah, this feeling is right, I am falling in love with my best friend.” you thought.