Chapter 11

Love Is Blind

 

What the heck? Daesung want to kiss her?” Jiyong thought.

“Jagiya, let’s send me home. I am tired already.” Hyo Jin said as she pulled Jiyong went outside.

“Ne, arasso.” he said but his eyes still watching you and Daesung.

“Jiyong-ah! Palli.” Hyo Jin starts to yell.

Jiyong sighed and just follow his girlfriend. “Does Daesung love her? Or will she love him back? Omo! What I thought about?” he thought as he hit his own head.

“Jayiga? What’s wrong with you? It seems you think something.” Hyo Jin asked.

“Ohh, aniyo.” he replied and started to smile.

When you close your eyes as tight as possible, there’s someone kiss your cheeks. When you open your eyes, Daesung just smile at you. You relieved because you thought he going to kiss your lips.

“What? You thought I am going to kiss your lips?” Daesung said as he saw you look blank. “Aniyo, I am not going to do that and I know you don’t want to. You are my best friend and I have to respect my best friend. Isn’t?”

You just smile to him.

“Tomorrow I will fetch you, arasso?” he said to you as you both finish dancing.

“Ne.” you replied and at the same time, you really don’t want to disappoint your own best friend.

 

The next day,

You walked at the corridor with Daesung. Lately, he always spends his time with you. Both of you is getting closer and closer. Jiyong and Hyo Jin also spend their time together. All of the members busy with their assignments too. At the university, Jiyong and Hyo Jin was a famous couple and everyone will talk about it, you just try to ignore it.

“_____-ah, did you sleep well last night?” Daesung asked.

“Why?” you replied.

“Aniyo, maybe you think about me all the time.” he starts to tease you.

“Oppa-aah!” you said as you hit him.

Daesung just giggled when he teased you. “Omo! I am late.” he said as he sees his watch. “_____-ah, I have to go now, I will see you later.” he continue.

“Ne, oppa. Annyeong.” you replied as you waved him literally.

Now, you are alone at the corridor. Everyone already start their study while you have your study in the afternoon. Without waste your time, you decide want to go to the library.

“_____-ah,” said a voice from your back.

You turned back and saw its Jiyong. You take a deep breath and maintain calm. “Ohh, Jiyong oppa?” you said.

He just giggled and smile.

“Why you laughing, oppa?” you asked him curiously.

“You know what? It’s my first heard you called me oppa.” he said and giggled.

You start to pout, it’s like he tried to look down on you. So, you just walked away and ignore him.

“YA, _____-ah.” he shout as he pulled your hand.

When he pulled your hand, your face and his face was close to each other. He just looks into your eyes. You don’t know if it is a dream but, you hope it will come true.

“YA, oppa!” you said as you take your hand from him and try to act normal.

“I am sorry. Why? Does it hurt?” he said in concern.

“Aniyo.” you replied bitterly.

“_____-ah, I don’t really mean it. I love you called me oppa. Erm, by the way, I want to ask you something?” he said and gives his sincere smile.

 

----------

 

Updatee!! Ohh GOSH! I was like crazy with my own story. Keep supporting. Don't forget subscribe and comment too. Enjoy :)