Chapter 3

Love Is Blind

 

 It’s already three weeks you studied at Seoul University. You are getting closer with Yongbae and Seungri. They also treat you as well as your hyungs. As usual, your wear your clothes with a black beanie that you always wear. After you done, you went downstairs and have your breakfast with your dad.

“Morning, appa!” you said cheerily.

“Morning too, dear.” your dad smiled. “So, how’s your study? Great?” he asked you.

“Ne, it’s really great and you know what? TOP hyung and the others made group that known as Big Bang.” you said excitedly.

“Ohh, really? So, are you participating that group?” your dad asked again.

“No, I don’t want to,” you said calmly.

“Why?” he asked you with his face full of curiosity.

“You know that group will be weird if I joined it,” you said calmly with your bitter smile grown up on your face.

Your dad really understands why you don’t want to join that group, for him what happens to you it’s his entire fault. He felt guilty because he can’t raise you well as a perfect girl.

“_____-ah, mianhae, appa can’t raise you very well,” he said sadly.

You startled as you heard that, you didn’t mean want to say that in front of your dad.

“Appa, it’s not your fault. It’s just my fate to be like this,” you said as you hug your appa tightly.

 

*ring*ring*ring*

 

 You decided to pick up the phone.

“Yoebseyo,”

“Yoebseyo, _____-ah. This is me, TOP hyung. I am waiting you in front of your house. Faster, don’t let me waited you so long!”

“Arasso, arasso! Wait a minute.”

You almost forget that you and TOP hyung wanted to go to university together.

“Appa, I have to go now, TOP hyung already wait for me outside.” you said as you wear your shoes.

“Ohh, ne. _____-ah, don’t you try to called him ‘oppa’ instead of ‘hyung’.” Your dad said and smiled at you.

“Maybe it’s not the time,” you teased your dad and kiss your dad’s cheek.

You dad just smiled as you said that, but in deep of his heart, he want to saw his daughter to be a perfect girl. Your dad really hopes that day will come.

As you went out, you saw TOP hyung in his car waiting for you.

“Hyung, mianhae I am late.” you smiles at him.

“Ne, kwenchana. You always do that to me; make me wait you for so long.” TOP hyung said.

You smiled again and you just keep quiet as you remember your conversation with your dad this morning. TOP hyung realized something wrong about you.

“_____-ah, did I said something wrong? You know I am not serious said about it, is it?” he said guilty.

“Aniyo, it’s not about that. It’s just about appa,”

“What’s wrong about him? Does he sick?” he asked with his worrisome.

“No, it’s not about that, he just want me to called you all by using ‘oppa’ instead of ‘hyung’.” you said.

“You know what, ______-ah. I am agree with you dad, you should called us ‘oppa’.” he said and smiled.

You just ignore what he and looked outside. “Hyung, where’s the others?” you start to change the topic.

TOP just smiled because you try to avoid that matter. “They said they have an extra assignment, so they go early.” he said.

“Ohh.” you said bitterly.