Chapter 5

Love Is Blind

 

After that night, you tried to avoid from the others, especially TOP hyung. You very sure that he will ask you again and again. Whenever TOP hyung called you, you will not answer his call.

After you done your breakfast, you are going to the university. Before that, you look around. Fortunately, there’s no TOP hyung. You relieved.

“Morning, _____-ah.” said a familiar voice.

When you turn around, that is TOP hyung and you began to fake smile widely.

“Morning, TOP hyung.” you replied and started walked away.

“YA, are you trying to avoiding from me _____-ah?”

“A-Aniyo,”

“Arasso, I will walk with you.”

“Why you don’t use your car?”

“I don’t want to, because I want to have a walked with my dongsaeng.” TOP hyung said and look at you.

You know your hyung very well, you very sure he will ask you about Jiyong.

“YA, hyung! Just say it what you want to say.” you said angrily.

“Arasso, if you want to. Do you like Jiyong?” he asked as he look at you and hope you will tell him the truth.

That’s great. He really asked me about it.” you thought. You look at him, he just smile and wait you answer. “Ne, I like him, satisfied?” you replied and started to walk away from him.

“I know it.” he said as he grinned.

You stopped as you heard it. “What? You know it, hyung?” you asked him curiously.

He just nodded and smile. “Ne, hyung know it. YA, hyung know you very well and you can’t hide it from hyung.”

“Hyung, don’t tell him about this, arasso?” you begging him with your seductive voice.

“Ne, hyung will not tell him. But, you have to promise me to follow me go somewhere this night, arasso?” he said.

“Arasso, hyung.” you started to pout after you heard that he wants bring you somewhere.

You have your lunch with you hyung as always but there’s no Jiyong and Daesung. You wonder where they are. You sighed.

“_____-ah, did you try to find Jiyong hyung?” Seungri asked with a smirked.

“Omo! A-Aniyo.” you said and really confused what he mean about.

“YA, _____-ah. You don’t have to hide from us. We knew it already.” Yongbae said and give you his sincere smile.

“Hyung, you told them about it. Do you?” you look at TOP hyung and give him sharp glance.

“What?! You only told me not to tell Jiyong only, isn’t? So, I told them.” TOP replied and continue his drink.

“_____-ah, don’t worry. Your secret will be safe with us. And we will help you for sure.” Yongbae try to comfort you.

“Erm, arasso.” you smile bitterly.

“Hey guys,” said a familiar voice from behind.

All of you turn around and that is Jiyong. Your body start to shake as you saw him. You never felt like this but after you told the others the truth, you really want to avoid him.

“I want to introduce my girlfriend, Hyo Jin.” he said happily as his ‘girlfriend’ holds his hand tightly.

What?! It can’t be.” you screamed in your heart.

 

-----

 

Tadaaa~ 5 chapters on the go!! Hope you will like it. Don't forget to subscribe and comment too. What do you think what happen next? Erm. I also wonder what happen next. Please support this story, kamsahamnida :)