Chapter 18

Love Is Blind

 

You walked at the corridor and went to your locker, to take your important stuff only. When you take your stuff you heard something.

“Last day, I saw Jiyong oppa look distressful.” said a girl to her friend.

“You are right, I don’t believe Hyo Jin will do that to him.” she replied.

You were really curious what they talked about. So, you decide to approach them.

“Err, excuse me. I really sorry and I don’t mean to hear your conversation but, what’s wrong with Jiyong oppa and Hyo Jin?” you asked.

“Ne, kwenchana.” said one of them.

“Jiyong and Hyo Jin already break up last week after Hyo Jin wins the competition, you know, fashion show competition.” said the another one.

“Ohh, ne. Kamsahamnida.” you said to both of them.

“Ne.” they said and leave you.

Jiyong oppa already broke up with Hyo Jin?” you asked yourself.

 

*kring*kring*

 

The ring bell sounded. It’s time to start the class. Without wasting your time, you went in rushed to the class.

When you arrived at your class, there’s Mr. Kim, your music’s teacher.

“Mianhae, I am late.” you said politely.

“Ne, kwenchana.” Mr. Kim replied kindly.

When you went to your seat, Jiyong keep looking at you. When you passed him, you try not to have eye contact with him.

Jiyong look at you and hoping you will talk with him or even give him a smile. But, you are not. He sighed.

“Okay, guys. Let’s break 5 minutes.” said Mr. Kim at the middle of the period.

“Yeaaay!” Seungri said happily.

“YA, Seungri-ah. Behave yourself.” said Mr. Kim as he left the class for a while.

“Ohh, mianhae.” Seungri said as he shook down his head embarrassedly.

“Seungri-ah, I think you have to learn how to be a good manner.” Yongbae said and giggle.

“I don’t have to because my manner is my charm. I am very sure every girl in this world will falling for me.” he said excitedly.

“Really? Let’s asked _____. Is she falling for you?” Daesung said.

“We don’t have to ask her, she already falling for me but, she just doesn’t want to tell us.” Seungri said proudly.

“YA, since when I like you?” you exclaimed.

“_____-ah, you don’t have to hide it. I know I am your favourite type.” he blurt out.

“ANIYO! My favourite type is like…” you stopped as you saw Jiyong look at you.

“My favourite type is like TOP oppa.” you continued.

“YA, Seungri. Back off. She said I am her favourite type.” TOP said and giggle.

“YA, hyung.” he began to pout.

“Okay class, let’s continue.” said Mr. Kim as he enter the class.

All of you continue your lesson again.

“Okay, in this lesson, I want all of you tell me what the music describe of?” Mr. Kim continues.

“Feeling.” Seungri said as he raises his hand.

“Okay, feeling. What type of feeling?” Mr. Kim asked back.

“Joyful.” Daesung said.

“Happy.” Yongbae said.

“Sad.” TOP said.

“Love.” Jiyong said as he looks at you.

“Anger.” you said and everyone look at you including Jiyong. When he looks at you, you try to ignore him.

“Okay, I bet all of you already know what feeling is.” Mr. Kim said and he felt the atmosphere is really different.

 

*kring*kring*

 

The bell rang and this time for having break. The class dismissed and all of you went to the cafeteria to have a break while Jiyong went to the toilet first.

“_____-ah, we really miss you.” Yongbae said when all of you sat together at the table.

“Ne, me too.” Seungri said.

“YA, I don’t go to the school just for a week, not a year.” you said.

“Ara but, we love you to be here with us.” Yongbae said.

You just smile to him. All of you chatted together and laughed too. Until, Jiyong approach your table.

“Ehem, guys. Can I sit here?” Jiyong ask.

“Ne, hyung.” Daesung said.

You look at Daesung as he allows Jiyong to sit with all of you.

Jiyong just smile and have a sit. He looks at you but, you seem ignore him. He wants you to forgive him, but he doesn’t know when he will get that chance.

You felt really awkward when you sit together with Jiyong. So, you decide to go away.

“_____-ah, where are you going?” TOP hold your wrist as he saw you want to go away.

“Oppa, I forgot that I have something to do.” you said and smile.

TOP  just let you go. He really knows you want to avoid from Jiyong.

Jiyong just see you left the cafeteria. He sighed. He really sure you are not going to forgive him.

“YA, Jiyong-ah. Everything is going to be fine.” Yongbae said as he patted Jiyong’s shoulder.

The others just nodded and Jiyong just smile to them.

When you left the cafeteria, you look back. All of them tried to comfort Jiyong. “So, everyone already forgives him?” you asked yourself. “Well, they can forgive you easily, Kwon Jiyong. But for me, isn’t that easy.” you thought.

-----

 

Double updates for not updating this story too fast. Mianhae :( I hope my readers will love this chapters as well. Thank you so much for giving your comment, I really appreciate it. So, to the one who not subscribe it YET, feel free to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT too. Enjoy :)