Chapter 2: The call

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Sohyun P.O.V

 

        Omo,I should call Minho oppa now! He must've been miss me a lot.. Hehee.. Maybe I should visit him at the club where he works after I finished singing my last song later. I heard from my friends that he's incharge at the club.. My oppa,the coolest and most handsome d.j I've ever met! Oh,no! I forgot to reload my phone.. Wait,silly me! There's a telephone booth near the entrance of the  park.. It's right over... there! I'll surprise him.. I'm sure he'll be surp..Ah! He pick up..

 

Minho  : Yoboseyo? Who is this? Where did you get my number?

Sohyun: Oppa,it's me.. Don't you recognize your sweetheart's voice?

Minho  : Suzy-shi? Is that you?

Sohyun: Bwo? Who's Suzy? It's me,Sohyun.. Oppa,who's that Suzy that you said just now? Answer me.. 

Minho  : If I said she's my girlfriend apart from you,what would you do?

Sohyun: Bwo?! Oppa.. How could you.. I thought.. I.. Wae?? 

Minho  : Because you're pabo,Sohyun-ah.. If I had another girlfriend besides you,I wouldn't be here answering you right,now.. You're so cute when you're jealous.. Hahaha.. Gotcha!

Sohyun: Oppa! Grrr... You're so naughty! But,what do you mean that you wouldn't answer my phone call if you 'had' another girlfriend? Huh...

Minho  : I'll probably turn off my phone for a whole day and be with my other girlfriend... Muahahahaha~ Sohyun-ah,you know I didn't mean what I said,right? You're my only one.

Sohyun: Oppa,you're so mean.. Hehe,arayo.. I know.. That's why I tried to call you whenever I have the chance.. Well,I'm using the telephone near the park. I'm out of reload.. 

Minho  : Oh.. I see. Hurmm.. Gwenchana-yo? You know I missed you,right?

Sohyun: De... Me too.. I always miss you.. But,I'm busy with my group and now,time's up! Mianhe,oppa.. It's time for me to sing.. hehe.. I'll meet you,later?

Minho  : Arasso.. Sing well,sweetheart.. I love you..

Sohyun: I love you too..

 

 

Sohyun hang up and quickly ran to her usual spot.. She sit down at the bench in front of the fountain and took out her guitar from it's case. She began with romantic love song. As she sang the song,she always imagine that her lover is standing with the crowd, watching her sing. She sang the song so beautifully that she have regular listeners every Sunday. Most of them are couples. Sometimes she envied them and wished that Minho and her,standing there together watching someone sang a love song for them too. But,they're both too busy.. After 10 minutes singing,she decided to take a short break.

 

      Omo,I'm so tired! Huh.. But I'm glad they enjoyed my singing.. I wish Minho oppa can stop by and bring me my favorite smoothie.. Wait,there's a message.. and it's from.. Minho oppa! It says..

 

"Sohyun-ah,I have just added your phone some reloads..Don't finished it so soon,arasso? Saranghe.." -Minho oppa

 

     Hehee... Gomawo,oppa.. Since you care for me,this next song is dedicate especially for you! I'll record it and send to you..  

 

Sohyun  : Excuse me,ahjussi.. Can you record me singing the next song?

Stranger: Of course..

Sohyun  : Here's my phone..  Sorry for the trouble,ahjussi!

Stranger:It's ok.. 

 

Sohyun sang her heart out as she looked at the phone's camera.. As soon as she finished the song,she said " I love you,minho oppa" for the finishing. The old man gave back the phone to Sohyun.She bow a little and thanked the man for helping her. Even thought she's exhausted,she decided to sing another 3 songs.

Sohyun keep away her phone and start singing again. By then,the BTOB member had already finished practicing and they're heading to the crowd as they saw them. They saw Sohyun is plucking her pink guitar and singing joyfully. They're amazed and clapped their hands along with the crowd. But,Sohyun didn't noticed them among the crowd. Senior Minhyuk had a very devilish idea to make her surprised but in a good way. He told the member that they should left a note for her,saying that they saw her performance and like it very much. They all agreed..

Peniel do the writing and they came up with the words.. Finally,they've done with the note and left it on her guitar case.She didn't notice that either.. But then,as she packed up,she saw the note!

 

"Sohyun-shi,we saw your perfomance and we really love it! We think that you're really talented and as your senior,we're really proud of you. Keep it up,Sohyun-ah!" -BTOB members :D

 

     Looks like the members saw me and I didn't recognized them? Omo,they love it.. Hehe.. Is this my lucky day or what? Aigoo.. Look at the clock! Minho oppa! I better get going.. By the way,thanks for watching,BTOB members! Glad you all like my performance..