Chapter 19 : It's now or never

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Sohyun waited patiencely for Minho to come. She's a bit nervous and hope that Jihyun unnie get her note in case if something bad happen to her. Suddenly,she heard some footsteps walking behind her. It's Minho! He's smiling and happy because Sohyun is doing what he wanted. 

 

Sohyun : What do you want?Ok,I'm here now.. Just dont't waste my time.

Minho   : Hey.. That's not the way to talk to your..

Sohyun : Just cut the crap and speak!

Minho   : Fine.. My dad passed away las tnight. Yesterday when I'm on my way home from your house,my dad's doctor called and said my dad is in critical condition. Unfortunately,he died last night.

Sohyun : Really? I'm sorry about your father..

Minho   : Don't be sorry about him. It's a good news for me.. His lawyer called and told me that my father inherited everything to me. His business inside and outside Korea,his company..everything!

Sohyun : So?? You're father died and that's more important? Money??? What kind of son are you??

Minho   : The point is.. something wrong with that picture..don't you think?

Sohyun :What do you mean?

Minho   : It'll be perfect if you are with me spending my money.. So,I'm asking for a second chance.. You can be with me and become the biggest company leader in Korea.

Sohyun :Are you kidding me? No way I'll be with you.. You said it yourself you can pay any girls you wanted,remember? I love Ilhoon and.. *Pappp!!!!! 

 

Minho slapped Sohyun so hard that she bleed from her lips. She's on the ground still in shocked. At the mean time,Ilhoon was running every corner of the school to find her. He accidently run into Jihyun and Eunkwang. He told them that he couldn't find Sohyun everywhere and he didn't feel good. Jihyun and Eunkwang helped him. But,suddenly.. she remember that her phone is in her locker. They followed her to her locker and then,the note dropped on the floor. Ilhoon pick it up and read it. He throw the paper and run as fast as he can. 

Eunkwang and Jihyun read it.. They quickly called their group members to head to the garden behind the school building. Ilhoon couldn't stop thinking about the note.He's crying while running.

 

'Unnie,I'm going to the garden behind the school building to meet Minho. he texted me this morning saying that he'll hurt Ilhoon if I didn't come. I'm scared if anything happens to Ilhoon.  I love him so much,unnie.. Mianhe.. Ilhoon is my life..If something happens to me,I'm so sorry unnie..-Sohyun'

 

Ilhoon came to the garden. He saw Sohyun was on the ground crying and her lips is bleeding.It has a little bruise. 

 

Ilhoon  :Sohyun-ah!!!

Sohyun:Ilhoon-shi~ *crying and hugged Ilhoon. He said he'll kill you if I won't come back to him..

Ilhoon  :He won't.. Not if I do it first!

Minho  : Are you sure,boy? Yaaaa!!!!!!!

 

Ilhoon pushed Sohyun to the side and avoided Minho's punch. A big fight happen and Sohyun was worried about Ilhoon's safety. She run to find help.Luckily,the members already arrived and they were surprised to see Sohyun's lips. Sohyun pushed away Eunkwang's hand off her face and told everyone stop worrying about her. 'Ilhoon is fighting with Minho in the garden!!!! Stop worrying about me and go help him' she scream. They nodded and they ran to the garden.

They're still fighting. Seeing those guys come in a big number,Ilhoon stopped them. He said "It's a fight between me and Minho.. Don't even dream of helping me. Just help Sohyun,she's hurt!".Sohyun cried.. Ilhoon kicked Minho and he fell. Minho was exhausted.Everyone was cheering when they thought Ilhoon already won. But, Minho get up and took a pocket knife and screaming while pointing the knife to Ilhoon. Sohyun quickly run and hugged Ilhoon. She turned him around and the knife went to her waist.Everyone was calling out Sohyun's name. They ran towards her.

 

Ilhoon  : Sohyun!!!!!!!!!! No! No... Please.. don't.. Sohyun!!

Sohyun: Ilhoon-ah.. I'm glad you're fine.. Mianhe,I can't let you get hurt.

Ilhoon  : Pabo.. Silly.. * crying...

 

Minho was about to run away,but Peniel was quick! He kicked him on his back and he fell on the ground. Minhyuk and Changsub hold him and bring him to the principal's office while Ilhoon carry the bleeding Sohyun to his car. Hyuna ran to get Sohyun's brother. All the students are curious and some of them are asking what happen to her. Seungho was crying when he saw his sister bleed non-stop. Ilhoon's crying while carrying her to his car.

15 minutes later... Sohyun arrived at the hospital,the doctor and nurses take care of everything. They've waited outside the operation ward. Ilhoon stared at his school uniform that's full with her blood.. He couldn't believe Sohyun do it for him. He's on his knee and cried. He hold his head and cover his face hith both of his hands. The rest of the members joined them waiting for her.

The doctor came out and told them she's fine. But,her body is very weak. She'll need to stay for 2 days at the hospital for further check-up. Ilhoon nodded. When the doctor asked where's her family member,Seungho came forward and told the doctor that his grandparents will come soon.The doctor told him to get his grandparents to his office so he can explained everything when the came. Seungho nodded. When the doctor is gone,Ilhoon and Seungho come inside and see Sohyun.

Sohyun was sleeping.. Seungho sit next to her and said 'I know you're strong,sis.. You can do it!'. Seungho kissed her forehead and went outside. He cried because he didn't want his sister to leave him too. Ilhoon hold her hand and sing the song he sang when they're at the ferris wheel. Ilhoon sing in a vibrated voice.. He's crying.. Everyone came into the room and cried when they saw her lying weakly on the white bed. She's still sleeping after the surgery and Jihyun couldn't watch her like that. She cried on Eunkwang's shoulder. Sungjae cam beside Ilhoon and hold his shoulder. Ilhoon's tear continues running down his cheek.

 

Ilhoon  :Ya,Sohyun-shi.. Do you remember what song it is when we're on the Ferris Wheel? It's K.Will-Please Don't and Butterfly. Please open your eyes and stopped making us cried. We all loved you.

Jihyun :Pabo.. You're scaring us,Sohyun-shi.. You.. You don't have to do this! You should not met him on the first place.. 

Hyuna : She's not in a critical condition,stop saying that.. She's only sleeping.. Arasso? You have to believe in her.. She's doing this for ilhoon despites her life would be in danger. So,we shouldn't let her see us crying like this. She's unconcious for now,but she can hear what we said.. 

Hyunsik:She's right.. Let's just hope everything is fine.

 

Ilhoon didn't go home until it was late. Eunkwang brought some clean clothes for him. Ilhoon take a quick shower in the hospital's restroom and change his clothes. Eunkwang and Jihyun told everyone to leave. They all do what they're told. Eunkwang and Jihyun will help Ilhoon to take care of Sohyun. Seungho was trying to help too and he almost didn't go to his soccer practice.But,Jihyun insisted they'll take care of everything. He nodded and went to his practice after kissing his sister's forehead. Eunkwang went to the canteen to buy something for the three of them. In case Sohyun woke up that night,he bought a bowl of instant rice porridge and some apples. 

Jihyun looked after her and she wiped Sohyun's neck and arms with a wet handkerchief. Ilhoon came after changing his clothes and asked Jihyun to rest. Jihyun lay on the sofa and checked her phone. There's messages from BTOB members and 4Minute members that's eagerly asking about Sohyun. She sighed. Hoping that Sohyun would wake up that night to make her less worried. Then,Eunkwang came from the canteen and they eat together at the sofa.

 

Sohyun     : Urghh.. Ouuww!

Ilhoon       : Sohyun-ah?! *everyone put down their food and hurriedly helped Sohyun.

Sohyun     : Where am I? Aww! My waist,it's hurt..

Jihyun      : Thank God! You're awake,Sohyun-ah.. Be careful,don't make the stitches ruined. Eunkwang oppa,get the doctor now.. She awake!

Sohyun     : Stitches? Ilhoon-shi,I'm glad you're fine! Omo,looked at those bruises on your face.. urghh..

Ilhoon       : Stop worrying about my face,silly! You've got stitches this sfternoon after blocking me from getting stabbed by Minho. Why would you do that?

Sohyun     :Because I love you..

 

Ilhoon kissed her hands and the tears of joy came out of Jihyun's eyes. They back away when the doctor came to check Sohyun's condition. The doctor smiles and told them she's perfectly fine but tomorrow she's staying in the hospital because she has to get enough check-up after being operate. The doctor asked about Sohyun's grandparents,and Jihyun told the doctor that they couldn't make it. They're in London and the London Airlines cannot fly for the night since there's a heavy snow in London.The doctor told them don't forget about what he said earlier and don't feed her with greasy foods.Eunkwang nodded and make sure they'll do anything for Sohyun. He shake hands with the doctor and led him to the door. 

Jihyun hugged Sohyun and told her don't do this again. Sohyun nodded. Ilhoon make the porridge for her using hot water from the water heater at the cabinet. He helped her to sit and feed her. Sohyun took the porridge and said she'll eat it herself. She told Ilhoon to eat his food and don't worry about her for a while. Jihyun,Eunkwang and Ilhoon eat with her and that night.. Ilhoon sleep on the bed with her to make her less cold. Eunkwang sleep on the chair next to them and Jihyun sleep on the sofa. Ilhoon sing a lullaby for Sohyun. Soon,she fall asleep and they both sleep soundly..