Chapter 6: Camping In A Korean Village

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Meanwhile At 4Minute's Practice Room...

 

Jihyun  : Ya! Don't you girls heard about the camping programme that Suzy planned this Saturday? She just told me about it before I came here. Isn't it sound interesting?

Gayoon :Aigoo.. I forgot! Hehee.. Yeah,she told me this morning during Physic class.. 

Sohyun : Unnie,is it open to everybody? I think I'd like to join the camp and perhaps we all can join it together! What do you think?

Jihyun  : De.. it's open for everyone,but it's limited. Only the first 30 students can join.

Hyuna  : What? We better sign up quickly! Do you have the list of students who joined the camp?

Jihyun  : I already told Jiyoon to pick up the list from Suzy.. She should be here by now.. But,she's late..

Jiyoon  : I'm here!! Mianhe, I met the BTOB members just now and guess what? They'll join the camp,too! OMO,your hubby Hyunsik will be there,Hyuna!!

Gayoon: Bwo?? wow.. Lucky Hyuna~ 

Hyuna  : Jeongmal? He really joined the camp? Omo.. What should I wear? What should I bring?

Sohyun: Unnie,just be yourself and relax or you'll get wrinkled face from stressed out!

Jiyoon  : Sohyun-ah,your hubby will join the camp,too! He's the first one to submit his name.. Look..

Sohyun: What? Omo... He is! Hyuna unnie,I think we should go to the mall after school! We need to buy something pretty.. 

Jihyun : Aigooo~ my two lil' sisters,can both of you just chill and be yourself? We'll be camping out at a  Korean Folk Village.. Just bring your usual clothings and when I said 'usual',it means don't bring anything too expensive. We're not having a beauty pageant,right?

Gayoon: Jihyun was right. Just be yourself and don't get over excited or you'll only embarrasing yourself in the end.. hehee.. Arasso?

Hyuna/Sohyun: De~ Arasso...

Jiyoon  : Done! I've wrote our names and I kinda agreed about what Sohyun said earlier..

Sohyun:Which part,unnie?

Jiyoon  : The mall part.. Because,I didn't have any camping outffits,tent and suitable shoes.. I only have flat shoes and heels but no sneaker or sport gear..

Jihyun : In that case,let's go together today after school,and get everything that we need.. 

All        :  De!! 

 

Suzy P.O.V

 

       Yes!! Madam Lucy accepted my proposal on having a camping activity this Saturday! Luckily she choose Korean Folk Village as the venue.. Such a romantic place for me and Minho to get close! This is my only opportunity to approach him and make him fall for me. I know he couldn't resist me. By the way,that junior is in the list! Hurmm.. trying to be together with my Minho all day,eh? Keep on dreaming,junior! You won't even had a chance to talk with him as long as I'm there! Ya,I better do something with my hair.. I should let it down to make a y appearance,right? Ahh~ Suzy-shi,I'm proud to be me!!

 

 

Saturday,30 minutes before the bus left for the camp..

 

Eunkwang: Is everyone here,already?

Gayoon     : Wait,two people still didn't show up..

Ilhoon       : Who?

Gayoon     : It's Sohyun and Jiyoon.. They texted me saying that they're at the convenient store to buy some instant noodles. They'll be here in 5 minutes.

Eunkwang: De... Ok,before we left for the camp. Madam Lucy probably waiting for us at the camp site right now to see the preparations been made and she ordered me to be incharge of you guys.. Is there any objection?

All              :No~

Eunkwang: Let's get starting,then.. First of all,she told me to get you paired up. Through out this camp,you should stick with your partner and don't ever try to sabotage the other team. I won't tell you the reasons,but just do it ok? It's part of the game.

Jihyun      : Oppa,does it mean we have to be with our partner no matter what the challenge would be? Are we gonna be paired up with different gender or what?

Minhyuk : Ya, Jihyun-shi.. Did you just call him 'oppa'? Ehmm! Is there something goin' on between both of you? Aigoo.. Hyung,why don't you said a word about this to us?

Eunkwang: Ahh... Don't think of something funny,Lee Minhyuk-shi(throwing a pen towards Minhyuk)! She's calling me oppa because I'm a guy and I'm older.. *Blush

Ihoon       : But hyung,Jihyun unnie born in January and you born in November,so.. she's older than you,right?

Gayoon   : Ya! Stop this nonsense Ilhoon-ah. It doesn't matter who born at which month as long as they're on the same age,arasso? You,Eunkwang-shi! She's asking a question,right? *wink at Jihyun

Eunkwang: Ah? Ye.. The partner that's choosen should be together through out every challenges and no matter what happen they should stick together.One more thing,the pairing will be boy and girl and there'll be a piece of fabric in every colour to represent 15 groups of two people. The fabric will be tie to the both of you and you can only untie it when you're eating,sleeping or going to the toilet,everyone clear?

All           : De !!

 

As expected, Jiyoon and Sohyun showed up late and everyone's paired up already. When they came,they're confused to see the students are tied up together with a fabric in different colours. Suzy was paired up with Minho( of course she would.. ). The people who still doesn't have partner are Ilhoon and Minhyuk. The girls had no other choice but to pair up with the remaining guys.

So,Ilhoon and Sohyun in red team,Minhyuk and Jiyoon in black team,Gayoon and Peniel in Yellow team,Eunkwang and Jihyun in Blue team,Hyuna and Hyunsik in Purple team,Suzy and Minho in pink team, Sungjae and Lizzy in white team,Changsub and Nana in green team and so on to the 15th group.. Finally,it's time to leave and the paired up couples get on the bus and seated together. Sohyun stares at Minho and so did he. They exchanged smile and make a 'You can do it!' gesture. Sohyun also waves her hand at Suzy.. Suzy smile and happily waves her hand because everything going on smoothly from the start.. 'Serve your right,Sohyun-shi!' she said in silent.