Chapter 5: Suzy's secret

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Suzy P.O.V

 

        She kissed him in front of them.. Aww.. That's disguisting! If you're the school's diva like me, Bae Suzy,you can kiss him everyday you want. What a silly girl! Luckily I didn't puke in front of everyone.But,I have to keep her a close eye on her! I won't let her go for taking Minho away from me. Just you watch,you wretch! You'll pay for it. He fall for her since the audition day for 4Minute and BTOB members' newest members. I remember everything just like yesterday..

 

Flashback~

 

      Where's Minho oppa? I thought he was waiting for me,but I can't find him anywhere else! Did my bodyguard sent my letter to his locker or not? Stupid bodyguard! They only get their paycheck for nothing. Huh,I guess I better find him.. After all,if I met him in person he would definitely agree to be my boyfriend.I'm beautiful,rich and popular! We're looking good together as a couple for sure! Oppa~ hehee..

      Wait,isn't it Minho oppa? What's he doing over there? Omo! He's stalking over a junior! Huh,trying to get above me,kiddo? Looks like Minho oppa was mesmerized and love to see that girl's dancing. She really is talented I guess.. Talented,my foot! Omo,there's an announcement.. 

"Attention to all students that's participate in the audition for BTOB and 4Minute newest members,please get ready behind the stage this instant. For the rest of the students,you may watch the audition in the school hall.Thank You.."

 

      Hurmm.. The girl is rushing as soon as the announcement was over and she looked anxious! That's mean.. She's one of the contestants? Aigoo.. Poor girl,she won't make it! Omo! Be careful,oppa... She's running in your way..Aish!! Stupid junior,she make them bumped into each other.. So much drama~ I think,I can hear what they said if I'm closer enough to them.. Ah,there's a bush over there.. I won't be noticed.

 

Sohyun: Ah.. Mianhe! Mianhe... I'm so sorry.. I'm afraid I'll be late for my audition! I'm so sorry..

Minho  : Gwenchana-yo.. You're not hurt,right? I'm sorry too,for blocking your way.. Here,let me help you.. 

Sohyun: Kamsahamnida... My name is..

Minho  : I know who you are,you're Kwon Sohyun.. the daughter of a billionaire parents who owned the biggest hotel in Korea.

Sohyun: So,you already who I am? Is this a coincidence or a set up? I mean,you're Choi Minho,aren't you the school's rising star that's been booked by a film company and you're quiet rich too.So,you're friendly with me for my family reputation?

Minho  : Whoa.. Easy,Sohyun-shi.. 

Sohyun: I know you're my senior,but is that the way to treat someone you barely know?

Minho  : I'm so sorry to make you felt that way..What I'm trying to say is,everyone that read the paper would know who you are.There's an article about your whole family recently. Don't misunderstood me,I also read newspaper you know..

Sohyun: Hahaha... right! I forgot about that.. Mianhe senior..hehee..OMO! I also forgot about my audition,we'll talk later if we meet again..bye!

 

Minho Speaking to himself*

   Wow,that girl is quiet something.. She's a good dancer and very talented.. All this while I'm having a crush on her and she didn't know about it.If only she knew about it,will she like me too.. Omo.. My heart is beating so fast right now.. Oh,yes! She's participating.. I should support her!

 

        What?!! Minho has a crush on that junior? This can't be good! But,at least she wouldn't be choosen by the 4Minute members! Jihyun should know the talented one and I'm sure she wouldn't pick that junior! How dare she make my Minho fall for her? It's better if I see for myself the girl's audition.. Am I late,already? No!! She won?? Who's that cute juniors next to her? They're winner too? Their names.. Err.. Ah! It's Jung Ilhoon and Yook Sungjae.. Jung Ilhoon.. I wonder if I ever heard that name before and that face..Hurmm... Right! He's Joo's younger brother! That's why he looked so much like Joo! Now,she's a star and no longer here and I'm here replacing her as the next diva! Hurray for me~

         Yook Sungjae? He's no one important I guess.. But they make him as a maknae? Wow.. Lucky guy! He's a cute junior though.. So,Ilhoon is the same age as that wretch that stole my Minho and that Sungjae is a year younger than them? Cute combination.. Bluekk! They won't stay longer than I expected.. Just wait and see.. They'll ended up crying for not being choose as an idol. Poor kid! 

 

Suzy hates Sohyun even before she know Sohyun.. All this time,she acted like a good senior towards Sohyun to hide her true agenda. She's been planning something evil to separate the sweet couple. Furthermore,Minho is a guy.. A guy has a need and she thinks she can give him anything he want.. Anything! Suzy is a cunning person who would do anything she as long as she get what she wanted. What make Suzy hates Sohyun the most was when Minho succeeded in getting Sohyun out on a date on 14th of February on Valentine's Day. It was two weeks after the audition day.

Minho get the help from the members of 4Minute who agreed to convince Sohyun to go out with him. Luckily for him,she also developed some feelings towards him after the incident during audition day.Sohyun trust her 4Minute unnies since they are classmates with Minho and that's the start of their relationship. Minho aware that Suzy has a feeling for him,but he tried not to fall for her,for the sake of Sohyun..