Chapter 12 : Appa's Letter

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Sohyun,Seungho and the others wait for the man that called Sohyun earlier..

 

Seungho    : Sohyun-ah,are you sure you told the ahjussi to wait for you here?

Sohyun      : Yes.. I told him to wait me here. Let's wait for him..

Eunkwang : I got a phone call from Jihyun.. She said they'll be here lest than 10 minutes.*walking towards them from the toilet.

Ilhoon        : All of them?

Eunkwang : De.. Ah! Is that someone you know? He asked me if I know a girl named 'Kwon Sohyun'.. I said she's my junior. *pointing his hand towards a guy.

Sohyun      : Really? I think,that's the guy who found appa's phone at the scene.

Minho        : If that's the case,let's call him right here and you can talk to him.

Sohyun      : Okay..

 

Sohyun called the man. He came towards them and gave the phone back to Sohyun after she introduce herself and her brother.The man is feeling sympathy on what happened to Sohyun and her brother. However,he said that Sohyun's appa manage to write a short letter in the ambulance with his help and her appa also give him something. He pulled out a letter that has some blood stain on it and a small package from his pocket. After giving the letter and the package,the man excused himself because his job is done delivering the stuffs. Sohyun and the others bowed and thanked the man for his help.

Not long after the man's gone,the BTOB and 4Minute members came. 4Minute unnies hugged Sohyun and cried with her. The BTOB members are talking with Sohyun's brother to asked what the doctor said. They're shocked when they heard that Sohyun ans Seungho's parents are gone.Suddenly,Hyuna saw the blood-stained letter and asked Sohyun about it.She almost forgot about the letter and the package from her appa! She unfold the letter slowly.. Everyone gather around her and they sat at the long bench outside her parents room. She read the letter.

 

 

"Dear Sohyun,

 

   If anything goes wrong with appa and eomma today,please look after your brother. I know you can do it. I trust you, appa little girl.. I can feel that my life is coming to it's end. Your eomma is already passed out besides me and luckily there's a gentleman help us to the hospital.Make sure you went to see my lawyer to asked about the inheritance. I've already left something for you and your brother last month.You can asked for your uncle's help. Sohyun-ah,be strong.. be happy.. told Seungho to be a strong guy that'll always protect you. There's a present for you and Seungho in the small package. One of it is your birthday present for this month.Sohyun-ah..I love you,my little girl and my big man,Seungho.. appa and eomma loves you both forever.. Saranghanda,my children...-Appa "

 

 

Sohyun cries her heart out.. The members around her cannot hold their tears any longer and they're crying with her. Sohyun couldn't speak of anything. She looked at Minho,he was busy with his phone.Then,she looked at Ilhoon. Ilhoon is faking a smile to lift her spirit up and Sohyun smile back at him. She walked slowly towards Ilhoon and put her her on his chest.He hug her and she cried in his hug.

 

Sohyun  : You know,Ilhoon-shi.. You're a terrible liar.. You aren't smiling with your heart,you are smiling to cheer me up..

Ilhoon    : You know me.. At least,your appa left something for you. Your birthday present..

Sohyun  : You're right..

 

 

Tomorrow.. 8.15 a.m. at Sohyun's house with her granparents,Ilhoon and his parents and the members.

 

The body of her parents were being taken care for the funeral. She didn't want to make everything went bad so she asked her grandparents to help her manage the funeral. Ilhoon's parents also help her during the funeral.The flew back from London as soon as they heard the news by taking the early flight of the night for almost 10 hours in the flight and they arrived in Seoul at 6.52 a.m. Sohyun felt bad for Ilhoon's parents but they are more sorry than her because Sohyun parents involved in the accident when they'red rushing to the airport. Seungho told them it's nothing be worried about.

The funeral went smoothly and everyone on her appa's hotel pay their last respect to Sohyun's parents. Including BTOB and 4Minutes members. They always stay by her side to cheer her up. Her brother was busy greeting the guests while Sohyun is talking to her grandparents and her uncle.

 

Sohyun   : Uncle.. My dad left me this letter.. *giving her uncle and her grandparents to read it.

Uncle       : I see.. In that case,I'll help you Sohyun-ah.. Don't worry..

Grandma: Sohyun-ah,I think you better asked you uncle to take care of your appa and eomma's business for a while. When you're old enough,you can take it back.

Sohyun   : De.. That's what I've been thinking. Furthermore,within 5 years from now I'm going to be a recording artist with my group and I'll leave the family business to Seungho.Is it ok for you to take care of my appa's business,uncle?

Uncle      : Ermm.. I'll try,but I have my own business too.. So,grandma and grandpa will help me.

Grandpa : It's been a long time since I manage the hotel. I started the business when your appa was still a baby and now,he left us all even before me. Sohyun-ah,don't worry about anything.. We'll help you and your brother. I'll make sure your brother learn everything he should know about management.

Sohyun   : Gomawo grandpa,grandma and uncle.. In the mean time,let's stay with me and Seungho.. Will you,grandma?

Grandma: Pabo(silly).. Of course I am staying with you! Who'll cook your favorite dish on your birthday,comfort you and your brother besides me? Your grandpa will join us.. Eventhough you have 3 maids and 1 driver,doesn't mean that you'll never be alone,right?

Sohyun  : De~~ 

 

With that discussion,Sohyun's grandparents is staying in Seoul with them. After the funeral,Ilhoon sit with Sohyun. He hold her hand to give her strenght. She smile,but her face looked very pale and tired. Ilhoon felt sorry for her. She had been through a lot since the camping trip. Ilhoon stayed with her until every guests went home. Then,Seungho told them that the BTOB and 4Minute members are going home. They both go to see each members and thanked them for coming and their support since it all happened.

Meanwhile,Minho at that time went home early from the funeral and called Suzy. They met up at a bar. Minho told everything that happened to Sohyun. Suzy was shocked and suddenly felt sorry for her. She didn't felt any hatred for Sohyun anymore. She realized that she's been mean to an innocent girl. She stand up and saying that she's going to see Sohyun.

Suzy was about to leave but Minho stopped her. Minho pulled her to his lap and Suzy was surprised by Minho's behaviour. He's drunk!

 

Minho: Are you going to leave me too?

Suzy   : Mianhe oppa,I gotta go to see her.

Minho: For what?? Just let her be with her Ilhoon and we can stay here as long as we wanted to.

Suzy  : Minho-shi! You're drunk.. Stop it.. 

Minho: No.. She can't give me what I want but you can.. Your hot,popular and pretty. You know what I mean,right? I know you love me.. I can leave her for you and be your boyfriend.

Suzy  : No! This is not right! Aren't you using me to get revenge for Ilhoon?

Minho: I don't care about them anymore. Come on,hang out with me a little longer.

Suzy   : I gotta go..

Minho: No! Stay with me..

 

Suzy stayed with him. She back to her seat and joined him drinking. They're both drunk and suddenly Suzy back to her real plan once again..

 

 

Suzy P.O.V

 

     Wait! This is my chance to have him! Omo,what was I thinking earlier?? Silly me.. But,she's having a great loss right now. Hold on.. She has her Ilhoon and I can have Minho oppa! Yes,fair enough for me!! Forget about your Minho,junior.. I'm so sorry about your parents,but I won't let this thing caused me to lost a great opportunity on having my dream guy! Mianhe Sohyun-ah but you're no match for me. Eventhough he's drunk when he said those things to me,but didn't drunk person always said what they felt inside? I guess a man is always a man. I told you so.. No man can resist my charms.