Chapter 13: 30th August 2012

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

A week later..

 

      Eomma,appa... Do you miss me? If you're seeing me from up there,you probably know that your little girl miss you so much! Grandma and Grandpa is attending a meeting with some foreign investors with uncle while Seungho is practicing soccer for tomorrow's championship in our school. Huh.. Nobody with me on my birthday. If you're both still alive,eomma would make me my favourite banana pancake with her hand made chocolate sauce.. Appa would sing the birthday song for me with cake in your hand. What should I do? Eomma,appa,I miss you.. Minho oppa, where are you? Don't you remember my birthday? Ah! Someone's at the door.. Seungho?

 

Sohyun ran down from room and headed to the door. When she open the door,there's a present and the card written on it has her name. The card says..

 

"Sohyun-ah, would you like to go out with me? I have something to show you..I'll come back at 7.30 p.m. I hope you'll go out with me..- Jung Ilhoon "

 

Sohyun smile. She wouldn't guess that Ilhoon would ask her out on her birthday. She took the present and ran upstairs. She called her 4Minute unnies immediately. As fast as lighting,her unnies came to her house and meet her in her room. They can't believe what they heard and asked her about the date with Ilhoon. Sohyun pinch her unnies and said that's not a date. It's only friendly night out on her birthday. Her unnies gave her their 'oh really?' look and laugh..

They help her get ready. Hyuna with the make up,Jihyun unnie with the hair,Jiyoon unnie with the shoes and Gayoon unnie with the clothes. She open her present from Ilhoon and it was a skarf! She loved it.. Ilhoon know her fashion very well.. The 4Minute unnies smile while helping her. After finishing the make over,the 4Minute unnies excused themselves because they're busy.Sohyun looked so pretty! She wore a mini dress with a mini cardigan and a pair of flat shoes.She also wore the scarf that Ilhoon gave her and her hair,she let it down and put on a hairband to look even more feminine.

 

Sohyun P.O.V

 

        That's all? No 'happy birthday,Sohyun'?? Omo,these unnies are forgetting their youngest member! Huh... Gwenchana, I'm sure they're wishing for me in their heart.. There's nowhere they'll forget my birthday,right??  Aigoo.. I hope Ilhoon wouldn't mind if I if told my 4Minute unnies about this. He might be embarassed with it if he know the 4Minute unnies knew about this. By the way, where's Minho oppa anyway? I've called him a 7 times and I texted him 5 times! Where he could've been? 

 

The door bell rang! It's must be Ilhoon-shi! Omo,how do I look? Wait,I shouldn't care about my looks since we're just bestbuddy~ Aigoo... silly me! I better open the door now or he'll be waiting for me much longer! 

 

Sohyun quickly open the door and without looking who's on the door,she talked while backing the door and heading towards her room.

 

Sohyun : Ilhoon-shi! Aren't you a little early? Wait,I'll take my bag upstairs. 

 

It's not Ilhoon,but it's Minho.. He's drunk and he's following Sohyun upstairs and he smile when he saw Sohyun wearing the outfits,it make her looked y and cute. Sohyun didn't realize it was Minho until.. Minho grabbed her waist and kissed her neck!

 

Sohyun : What are you doing? Omo! It's you Minho oppa?! What are you doing here? Stop it!!

Minho   : Sohyun-shi.. Aren't you too hot for Ilhoon? Hahaha.. Unfortunately,you're my girlfriend not his!

Sohyun : No,don't do this!! Get away from me.. Let me go! Let me go!

 

Minho grabbed her arms and pushed her to her bed. She struggles to get away,but the drunken Minho is stronger than her! She scream and punch his face as hard as she could. She made it,he let her go but when she's about to run away,Minho catch her skirt and ripped it. She fell on the floor and Minho walked slowly towards her. She pleaded to him but he didn't listen. He kissed her neck,while his hand hold Sohyun's hands! She scream for helps and Ilhoon who just arrived ran as quick as he can and kick Minho from behind.

Ilhoon  : Hey,let her go!!

Sohyun: Ilhoon-shi! 

Minho  : So,you're trying to be a hero,huh??

Ilhoon  : She's not that kind of girl that you used to treat like a ! I know,you love her but if that's the reason for you to do that kind of things,you better back off before I kill you with my own hands.. Everyone didn't know this,but I saw you do something like this to someone else. When I told her to report you,she refused because she loves you. Guess who? Suzy..

Sohyun: Ilhoon..

Minho  : Sohyun,don't listen to him~ Please... I love you..

Sohyun: No.. You don't love me.. If you do,you won't do that to me.. I hate you!

Minho  : You hate.. me? Hahaha.. Sweetheart,I almost made you a non- anymore if it's not for this 'hero' of yours. Beside,I have so much fun with Suzy. Furthermore,I'm rich too.. I can spend my money every nights with different girls.. 

Sohyun: Really? Is that what you really think on using your father's money?

Minho  : Because we've come this far,I guess it's official that we're over.. Goodbye sweetheart.. You can go with your Ilhoon. I don't need a like you!

Ilhoon : You jerk!! *Almost punched Minho but Sohyun stopped him.

 

Minho walks out of the room,laughing and leaving Ilhoon with Sohyun. He didn't felt sorry for what he said to Sohyun. Sohyun still sitting at the floor trying to cover her skin. Ilhoon lend her his jacket and wait outside. He told her to change her clothes. She stand up,walked to the bathroom and take a quick shower. She cried for being dumped by her boyfriend in that situations. She couldn't believe her boyfriend tried to her. She's embarassed because all this time he never love her like she loves him. Monster! This is the last time you touch me. I won't let you do this to me you jerk!! 

Sohyun's done taking the shower and changing her clothes. She walked downstairs wearing a pink t-shirt,a short,a black-coloured boot and her black jacket. She's holding Ilhoon's jacket. Ilhoon was surprised when he saw her ready to go out. She gave the jacket back and she touched his cheek. She smile,but weakly. Ilhoon asked her if she's ok. She nodded and said she need some air. She wanted to go out of the house and celebrates her birthday to keep her mind out of the incident.Ilhoon understand and he agree to proceed their plan together.

Ilhoon took Sohyun to the beach. When they're almost there,suddenly Ilhoon cover Sohyun's eyes and told her not to peak . She giggles. Her cute laugh make Ilhoon smile. Then,Ilhoon told her they're finally arrived at the place. Ilhoon removed his hands and..

 

BTOB/4Minute members: Happy birthday to you(2x),happy birthday to Sohyun-shi.. Happy birthday to you~

Sohyun    : What? Everyone is making this surprise party for me? Aigoo. Unnies,you lied to me,you said you're busy!

Jihyun     : Mianhe,Sohyun-ah~ Ilhoon planned this birthday party and guess what? We're waiting for you guys long enough! You're both late for 15 minutes. Come on! Tell me where have you guys been to?

Ilhoon     : Something came up,and I was late picking her up.. Mianhe Jihyun unnie..

Gayoon   : Really? Omo,you're such a clumsy guy! How could you be late when you're the one who planned all these?

Sohyun   : Gwenchana-yo,unnie... We're here now,right?? Okay! Let's eat the cake!! 

Eunkwang: I'll cut the cake and Jihyun-shi,you better help me out!

Jihyun    : De,oppa..

 

Ilhoon didn't tell everyone what happened to Sohyun earlier. Sohyun looked at him and thanked him with her smile. He nodded. Eventhough Ilhoon's being considerate and understanding,Sohyun decided to tell her 4Minute unnies about Minho's real behavior! She's afraid if Minho uses the incident as a way to avoid everything! Sohyun will tell them.. She will do that so no one can be treated like what happened to Suzy. Thank God Ilhoon was there to save her.. Ilhoon-shi,did my appa and eomma send you to save me? Eomma,appa.. He save me!