Chapter 10: I Will Show You

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

That night...

 

Jihyun  : Sohyun-ah,are you okay?

Sohyun : De.. gwenchana-yo,unnie... Gomawo for asking..

Gayoon: I know you didn't eat yet,so I get you some bread and meat. You can make a sandwich here. I know you like sandwich so much!

Sohyun :Gomawo,Gayoon unnie.. Emmm~ It's so good! I'm feeling my body worked up again.. Ya,it felt so good!

Gayoon: I'm glad you like it! Sohyun-shi.. About today..

Sohyun : Don't worry.. I'll pretend nothing has happened and through out this camping activities,I won't talk to Minho-shi. That's all depends on him if he wanted to save our relationship or let it end here.

Jihyun  : Yeah.. I'm proud of you Sohyun-ah.. You're a strong girl.. But.. Because you're running away,both you and Ilhoon missed 4 games. Eunkwang and me won once,Hyunsik and Hyuna won twice and Minho and Suzy won the 5th game.Including the chocolate game,They've won 2 games so far. Tied with Hyuna's team.

Sohyun : I see... In that case,they should watch out for Ilhoon and me cause we're going to win it tonight! Fighting!

Gayoon and Jihyun: Fighting! You can do it..

Sohyun : Ya,you're cheering for me? Aren't you both afraid of losing?

Gayoon : I'm here to enjoy and relaxed my mind. I don't care if lose as long as I'm happy during my time here.

Jihyun  : Yepp! She's right and all we need to do is have some fun..

Sohyun : Have some fun.. ? Yeah,we'll do it like that! Have some fun and forget about everything else.. Ilhoon,I hope you're ready to win twice tonight!

All         : Hahahaha..

 

10 minutes later,at the bonfire party...

 

Sohyun   : Hi,everyone! Is everyone expecting for me?

Ilhoon     : Ya! What are you doing here? I thought you're sleeping in the tent.. Unnie,I told you guys to let her rest for the night until she's ok,right?

Sohyun   : Jung Ilhoon-shi! I'm perfectly ok! Don't you see? I'm much better now.

Eunkwang: Are you sure? You're having a hard time this early afternoon. Ilhoon told us everything and we can tell that you're trying so hard to keep strong.

Hyuna    : He's right,Sohyun-shi.. Your eyes are swollen and you looked pale. You should rest..

Sohyun  : Geumanhae.. Stop it.. It's up to him if he wanted the relationship ends here. Now,no more discussion and let's keep our head in the game.. Arasso?

Hyunsik: Whatever you said,we'll support you..

Peniel    : Yeah!

 

Sohyun and the gang sit in groups. They form a big circle with just the group of BTOB and 4Minute with their partner. Sungjae bring his guitar and Changsub sing a song as he stares at his partner,Nana.. They both smile and he hold her hand. 'The green fabric that tied around their hands is nothing compare to their great love,' Changsub thought. At that moment,everyone is enjoying the songs with their partner. Ilhoon and Sohyun are both clapping hands until.. Sohyun take Ilhoon's right hand close to her left hand and tied their hands together. Ilhoon was surprised to see Sohyun's different side. They exchanged smile.

The other groups including Minho and Suzy is chatting over something and laugh hard enough to make the BTOB and 4Minute teams annoyed. However,they kept on singing and ignores the other groups. Suddenly, Minhyuk whispered something to Sungjae's ear and the burst to laugh! Everyone was shocked and became curious. Sungjae gather them closer around him and told them about Minhyuk's genius idea. The idea is how about a dance off between their team and the others but the judge will score each team in their original groups. Such as red,white,blue,green and so on.Minhyuk went over to Madam Lucy who was sitting on a bench speaking to one of the elderly.

She agreed to Minhyuk's idea since the activities for that night was cancelled.She gathered them around and told them about the idea. They're all agreed and the game begin! Hyuna and Hyunsik started the game. They dance a slow lyrical hip hop to BOA-Only One,followed by Minho and Suzy,Changsub and Nana, also Peniel and Gayoon. But Minhyuk wanted to spice things up by choosing an English song by Shakira-Hips Don't Lie. Eunkwang and Jihyun dance with that song,but they're a bit shy doing the dance. Minhyuk and Jiyoon dance really well but Sungjae and Lizzy won't let them win. They dance even better with some 'Shakira shakes dance'.

Finally,Ilhoon and Sohyun whose called themselves as 'Tofu Couple' has been laughing,came to the front and requested for their all time favorite song,Micheal Jackson-Beat It. They're dancing like there's no tomorrow and Sohyun seems to enjoy her dancing. They both dance to every bit of note perfectly. Even the judges,the elderly, are fascinated and enjoyed seeing Sohyun and Ilhoon's 3 Minutes dance.. After all the discussing session between the judges,the winner for the dance off was announced and they agreed to gave it to the........ the 'Tofu Couple'!

 

Sohyun    : Omo,we won Ilhoon-shi!! Argh!! I can't believe it.. *hugs Ilhoon

Ilhoon      : Yes!! We've won... Hahaha.. I told you,our team will surely win..

Peniel      : De,chukae... You deserved this win.. Congratulations!

Changsub: Aigoo.. I thought we won this game....

Nana        :Gwenchana... Let's just accept this lose and we'll enjoy the game!

Minhyuk : Korre... If you still don't enjoy this game,we have another interesting game since the games that we should play like in our schedule was cancelled.. Madam Lucy?

M. Lucy   : Yepp.. He's right.. I think,we should play something that's from your friend's idea rather than the game that your principal has planned.. Let's have some hot chocolate first,then we start playing  after 10 minutes..

All            : De~

 

The Truth Or Dare Game..

 

Minhyuk   : As you all can see,here's some cards.There's red and green cards written 'truth' on the red cards and 'dare' on the green cards.Here's an empty bottle and I guess you all know how to play it,right? When the bottle stop in front of you,you can choose 'truth' or 'dare' and Madam Lucy will read it for you.Then,it's up to the card to decide what's your mission or question will be.Now,let's start the game!

 

Minhyuk gave the bottle to Eunkwang and the turned the bottle around. The bottle stop and it's head pointed to Suzy. Suzy picked the 'dare' card. Madam Lucy pick the card and read it.

 

M. Lucy  : You must slap the person you hate the most and say " (name) I hate you",or that person will slap you back.

Suzy        : For real or only game?

Minhyuk: For real.. It's the truth or dare game..

Suzy       : In that case..

 

Suzy stand up and walked to Sohyun..

 

Suzy       : Mianhe, Sohyun-shi... Sohyun,I hate you.. * slap Sohyun hardly..

Sohyun  : Bwo? I thought you like me..

Suzy       : Of course I am.. But,I said mianhe,right? Don't take it seriously..

 

Sohyun became silent.. She let it go since there's a lot of people there. Ilhoon who sit next to Sohyun was burned in rage. He clenched his  hand and take a look on Sohyun's cheek. She smiled at him saying," gwenchana,Ilhoon-shi," to Ilhoon who looked worried.Sohyun give a sign to continue the game. Suzy turned the bottle and it's stopped directly to Ilhoon. Ilhoon choose the 'dare' card too. It says, he must do anything to make someone he like smile. He gulped and looked a bit shy. Suddenly he stand up and dance the 'gangnam style dance' using Doraemon's theme song. Sohyun laughed,so does all of them.. 

 

Minho  : Is that what it's all about?

Ilhoon  : What do you mean?

Minho  : You like my girlfriend,right?

Ilhoon  : Why? Because your partner slap her in front of you , and you didn't do anything so you came up with that idea because I tried to cheer her up? Get a grip.. I'm her childhood bestfriend..

Minho  : Oh yeah? Then,what about earlier this day?

Ilhoon  : I get it.. You're jealous and you can't stand me with your girlfriend. Ok,but.. we didn't really kissed,right? How about you? You kissed your partner who isn't your girlfriend without reason.

Minho  : You!! * punched Ilhoon and his lips bleed.

Sohyun: Stop it! Don't punch him!

Minho  : But..

Sohyun: He did nothing compared to you,so shut your mouth oppa! I don't want to hear anything.. Mianhe Madam Lucy.. I have to go to my tent.. Mianhe ahjussi(mister/older man),ahjumma(older lady) for seeing this.. Ilhoon,come with me..Let me see you your lips..

 

Sohyun took Ilhoon and get the first aid kit from her bagpack. She put some anti-septic on a wool and treat his lips. Ilhoon felt sting a bit,but Sohyun told her to withstand the pain. He give a sigh when he see how strong she is that time. Her senior hate her,his boyfrind fight in front of her and not to mention earlier that day.. Poor Sohyun she suffers and still being strong to make everyone less worried. Ilhoon thanked her and asked her to get some rest. He left her and make his way to his tent and hope that Sohyun will be okay tomorrow.

 

Tomorrow :Morning.. Their last day in the village before going home that evening..

 

M. Lucy  : Before we go home this evening,let's have a walk around the village and enjoy the view.I'm so sorry that yesterday's activities were ruined.Let's hope today will never be the same as yesterday.

 

The students and the elderly walk around the village.There's a lot of beautiful views to be watched.Along the walk,Ilhoon and Sohyun keep talking about how nice it is to stay in the village for some moments. The BTOB members and the 4Minutes members walked with them together. But,every 5 minutes,one of them keep asking Sohyun about yesterday. Are you sure you're fine,do you need me to punch Minho?,do you need some advices? What happen to you and Minho now?... Bla.. bla.. bla.. All Sohyun can do is smile and told them not to worry about her.

The time has come,the bus has finally arrived to pick them up to the school. Sohyun can't wait to get to the bus to rest her mind. Once again,she fall asleep.. But this time,Ilhoon stay up along the bus ride to make sure Sohyun sleep comfortably. "Poor girl,you've been through a lot in this 2 days' camping trip,"he thought. He smile at the sigh of Sohyun sleep. Just like in the old days when they're kids,Sohyun always sleep at the back when her father took them somewhere else. The bus stopped,they're finally at the school. He woke her up and untie the fabric to make it easier for them to bring their bags. Sohyun didn't wait for her appa to pick her up.. She walk instead with her 4 Minute unnies.. They walk and sing at the same time without talking about the camp..