Chapter 14: The Night Out..

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

At the beach,sitting on a mat at the sand..

 

Sohyun  : Why would he do that to me? Does he really love me like what I thought?

Ilhoon    : You know what they said about guys,right? Men always men.

Sohyun  : Yet,you're different,the BTOB members are different than Minho!

Ilhoon    : Yeah.. we are different from the way we treat girls and the way we control ourselves. We didn't attacked someone that's close with our girlfriends. Jealousy is not a sin,but.. misunderstanding without asking,that's a sin for us all. Got me?

Sohyun   : De... I know what you're trying to say... 

Ilhoon     : You see.. You can lie to them,but not me. I can see you're sad and become quiet since your appa and eomma passed away. You smile,you laugh but is that really you?

Sohyun   :Did Seungho told you these?

Ilhoon     : No.. But I can see it from your eyes.. You're thinking about Minho for a week since his disappearence on the day of the funeral,you're always checking your phone for his call or message and you kept calling your eomma and appa in your sleep. About that,Seungho told me about your sleeping habit since the incidents.

Sohyun  : I see.. I guess playing a happy girl act didn't work for me if you're aware..

Ilhoon    : Stop being a burden to yourself,Sohyun-ah.. There's people out there waiting for you to realize them. Just be yourself. Your appa and eomma wouldn't like you behaving like this. You gotta be strong just like what your appa said. You have to be strong for Seungho.. for 4Minute unnies.. for me..

 

Ilhoon sighed. He's kinda disappointed to see her sad but trying to fake it with laughter and smile. Ilhoon gave her a blanket to make her less cold and stand up. He turned around and Sohyun hold his hand. He stopped. He looked at her and there she was crying..

 

Sohyun  : Don't leave me.. If you leave me,I didn't have someone to look after me,to care for me.. to love me like a best buddy.. Please don't.. Ilhoon-shi..

Ilhoon   : What are you saying,Sohyun-ah? Pabo.. I won't leave you... arasso?

Sohyun : Really? Omo,you are the best buddy I ever have! Saranghe chingugah~

 

Sohyun smile broadly! Ilhoon sit back next to her and knock her head. Sohyun pulled his hair and when Ilhoon was making an angry face,they're both burst into laughters.. Sohyun lay on the mat while counting the stars. Ilhoon joined her and they count the stars together. The sea breeze makes her shivered and Ilhoon quickly open his jacket and put it on her. She smile.. A beautiful smile from someone he love with all his heart under the moonlight and the shimmering stars. It's a shame that his love is not realized by her. Ilhoon kept on making her angry then laugh it all away with her.

 

Ilhoon P.O.V

 

    Chingugah? Best buddy? You don't get it.. Don't you? I know you since kindergarten.. I know everything about you.. Yet,you're not realizing that I have a feeling for you? Sohyun-ah,listen to your heart. It's me who love you.. Don't you notice I'm always there for you? Huh.. I guess you're not. It's ok.. One day,you'll know for sure.. I'll wait for the day to come,Kwon Sohyun-shi.. 

 

Eunkwang: Omo! Look what we got here~ The Tofu Couple is counting the stars together.. Isn't that sweet?

Peniel       : Hyung,you're speaking like my grandmother! Hahaha...

Minhyuk  : Hello~ Does anyone know the word 'privacy'??

Sohyun     : Ah! It's ok.. You can join us if you want,seniors! It's so much fun and the breeze is refreshing.. 

Sungjae    : Ya! really? Can I joined too? *Pushing Ilhoon aside and lay beside Sohyun.

Ilhoon      : Yook Sungjae,aren't you being rude to me? I'm a year older than you!

Sungjae    : Ah... mianhe hyung! I wanted to experience it myself. Sohyun said it's so much fun!

Hyunsik   : I got an idea! Here,there's plenty of mats.. Why don't you lay the mats and we can enjoy the night view together..

Changsub : See? Our professor is getting smarter!

Hyunsik    : Bwo?? Professor?

Changsub : Hahaha... Forget it! Girls,let's join us watching the stars together!

Gayoon     : Omo,it's my first time doing this! So romantic~ Whose idea is this?

Eunkwang: It's Sohyun and Ilhoon. We saw them counting the stars and it looked interesting.

Jihyun      : Bwo?? Aigoo.. such a kill joy! I'm sure they're having a good time together!

Sohyun     : Don't get us wrong,unnie.. We're just doing what we always did when we're little..

Ilhoon       : De... She's right! So,there's no harm if we enjoy is together right?

Hyuna      : I guess you're right!

Jiyoon      : I'll stay next to Minhyuk! 

Minhyuk : You better! Or I'll tie your hand to mine like when we're camping.. It's so much fun!

All             : Minhyuk-shi!!!!!

Minhyuk  : Mianhe~ I had a lot of fun at the camp and I know you all do,right?

Sohyun    : Ya! Stop saying about the camp.. I'm getting angry here!

Minhyuk : I thought you won't get mad at me if I said about the camp anymore..

 

Suddenly,a shoe was thrown and it hits Minhyuk's head! It's Ilhoon's shoe.. Minhyuk gave him back the shoe and he apologize again. Ilhoon smile and said thanks to him for being understanding. Ilhoon lay beside Sohyun. She told him to close his eyes and she sang a song for him. She asked everyone to hold each others hand and close their eyes too! Ilhoon holds her hand but,he put her hand on his chest.. She didn't move her hand.Instead,she hold back his hand smoothly and make it warm. Ilhoon's heart pounding fast and she can feel it. But,she's pretending as if she didn't know.

They enjoy hearing Sohyun's sweet voice. The voice that always entertained people on Sunday evening.The voice that melts Ilhoon's heart even more. Some of the 4Minute unnies are hugging their guy's arm and some of them are holding hands to make each other's hand warmer. Sohyun felt happy and being loved by a big family. She declared to herself that her birthday wasn't complete without her appa and eomma,her busy grandparents and uncle also her brother that's always full of dedications.But,it's a complete birthday because she's with the people who love her just like her family. 

The night is still young.. What should they do next? Minhyuk has an idea!