Chapter 18: It's Happening Again!

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

That morning..

 

Sohyun     : Thanks for everything,Jihyun unnie... 

Jihyun      : Don't mention it,Sohyun-ah.. As long as we're together,I won't let anything happen to my lil' sister! I don't any sister and you're my youngest sister,arasso? You too,Hyuna-shi! hehe

Hyuna      : De~ Do you hear that Sohyun-ah? We're all sisters! We won't let anyone hurt you. So,if I heard my sister cry because of you,I'll kill you Ilhoon-shi.. huh!

Ilhoon      : Ya,since when I made her cry? de,arasso Hyuna-shi..

Hyuna      : Good! Hehe... So,how's Sohyun now? Is she safe enough to go back to her house now?

Sohyun     : I should go home no matter what.. Grandpa,grandma and Seungho must be worried about me.

Jihyun      : Don't worry.. My appa called me this morning. He said,the bodyguards are already at Sohyun's house. 

Sohyun    : Omo,what would my family said if they saw the bodyguards??

Jihyun     : About that... errr.. My appa told them what happened and he asked them not to be panic since you're at my house with all of us. I'm so sorry that your family know about this,Sohyun-ah..

Sohyun     : Andwe.. no.. It's ok unnie.. You don't have to apologize to me. It's for the better if my family knows about this so they can be aware if anything bad happen in the future.

Ilhoon       : Ya,you're scaring me! Don't say like that ever again,arasso?

Sohyun     : Arayo,Ilhoon-shi..

Jiyoon      : In that case,we should send her to her family now..

Eunkwang: All the boys will follow me in Minhyuk's car,my car and Ilhoon's car. You can stay here with the girls,Jihyun-ah... We'll head back to our house once she's safe and sound. Don't worry ok?

Jihyun     : De,I trust you in this matter,oppa.. See tomorrow at school.. Wait,how about tomorrow? What if Minho tried to get her when she's going to school and go home after school?

Ilhoon      : From now on,I'll pick her and Seungho from school and send them home after school too. I won't let Minho get near her. I've got my licence,remember? Now,I can freely pick her anytime she need me.

Peniel        : You're the man,Ilhoon-shi!! 

Minhyuk   : De... I'll help you if you can't make it.. Sohyun can freely call me when she needed help.

Gayoon     : Do you hear that? My hubby is kind,right? Hehe... In fact,we'll be helping you,Sohyun-ah.. You can count on us..

Sohyun     : Thanks,everyone.. I don't know what to say.. 

Hyunsik    : If anything like this happen to anyone of you girls,it'll be the same like this. We'll help each other out cause we're one big family. Now,let's send you home before your family start worrying about you.

Changsub : My baby sister is getting a lot of support! See? We're everything for you.. Don't worry ok?

Sohyun     : De..  I'm not a baby sister ok~ I'm not that young from you,senior Changsub! Hahaha... Let's go.. I'm dying to go home now.. Bubye unnies~ See ya later..

Jihyun      : De.. Be careful.. 

 

Minho P.O.V

 

    What have I done?? Am I that drunk that night? What have I done to Suzy, or worse.. to my Sohyun?? I have to get her back.. I didn't mean what I said.. I went to her house,and her bother punched me.. Her grandparents hated me! They almost call the cops if I'm near their house and what's with the bodyguards? No matter how hard it is,I'll meet her for sure.. If she wouldn't accept me this time,I'll have to 'ask' his Ilhoon.. Care to face me,boy? You're not suitable enough for Sohyun. Once my sick appa is dead,I'll inherit everything.. I've spoken to his lawyer and looks like my appa's life is coming to his end.

   I don't care! As long as I'm with Sohyun,I'll do anything to win her again! About Suzy,she can be my number 2 if she wanted.. I just don't care of anything as long as I got Sohyun back!

 

Sohyun is having a hard time after her parents passed away a week ago. But,Ilhoon and the others always be there for her. Minho's disappearance seems to affect her emotion a little bit but she didn't show it to them. She still have a feeling left for Minho but,she wouldn't let him fooled her once again. It's over between them if Minho said so. He scolded her in front of Ilhoon and make her looked as if she didn't own any respect from him.

'Why would I still has a feeling for that jerk? Oh yes,he used to treat me like a woman before he think of me as an easy girl' thought Sohyun when she's in the car with Ilhoon and Sungjae.Ilhoon tap her hand when he saw he her staring at the road with a gloomy face just like when she lost her parents..

 

At Sohyun's house..

 

Once Sohyun came to her house with the guys,her grandmother hugged her and cried.Then,her grandfather came to her and apologize for not being there for her. Especially on her birthday. Seungho on the other hand was tapping her shoulder for being brave and decided to let the jerk go. Her grandparents invited those guys into the house and told them about Minho coming to their house earlier. Sohyun and the other was surprised but then they glad when they knew Seungho punched him. Eunkwang stand up after spending time talking with Sohyun's family for 15 minutes..... He said they should go now because they've got some practice to do.. Sohyun's family understood and they asked them to come whenever they can. Sohyun told them,she'll send those guys to the front door. 

 

Outside the door,everyone hugged Sohyun and told to forget about what happened and moved on. They all waited in the cars while Ilhoon took his time to say farewell to Sohyun. Ilhoon told her to get up early for school and she didn't have to sing at the Seoul City Park that day. Sohyun nodded. He waves his hand and get into his car. Sungjae sit next to him and told him not to worry about Sohyun. Ilhoon smile..

 

The day of school,at Sohyun's house..

 

Ilhoon  : Sohyun-ah,are you ready for school? 

Sohyun:Ya,I haven't had my breakfast yet! Can you join us at the table? Please~ You can get closer to my grandparents.. *pulling his hand and play cute

Ilhoon  : Fine.. 

Grandpa:Omo,it's good you're here,Ilhoon-shi! Here,have some coffee..

Ilhoon  : de.. Kamsahamnida,grandpa..

Sohyun: Seungho-shi,can you give me the toast?

Seungho: For your own safety,don't eat it Ilhoon-shi.. She tried to made the toast just like mom's toast.. and it's so horrible nothing like mom's toast!

Ilhoon   : Ya,it's not that bad,right??

Grandma:Hahahaha... He looked a bit scared..stop doing that to him,Seungho!

Sohyun : Don't listen to my brother.. It's delicious! Here,try some..

Ilhoon   : It's actually quiet..ermm.. delicious! I think your sister is doing a good job,Seungho-shi.. 

Seungho: I know.. Hehe.. I'm only testing you.. Aigoo.. eat faster,and let's go now..

Ilhoon   : I'll eat this toast only. I already had breakfast at my house.. Grandpa,grandma.. I think we should head to school now.. Thanks for the breakfast!

Grandma: De...  be careful when driving your car,ok?

Ilhoon   : I will.. bye..

Seungho/Sohyun: Bubye,grandma..grandpa..

 

Ilhoon drive his car and parked near Eunkwang's car. It's time for Monday morning' assembly. They came to the school hall and get into their line. Ilhoon stand next to Sohyun. From far away,Minho was not that happy to see them together. He texted Sohyun..

 

"If you didn't want anything happened to your Ilhoon,come to the garden behind the school buillding. If you insisted,I'll do something to him and you won't let that happen to him,right? -Minho

 

Sohyun's face turned pale. Ilhoon didn't saw her face change. Sohyun cover and hold herself together not to cry in that place. The speech given from the principal didn't catch her attention at all. She was trying hard not to cry. She looked everywhere to see Minho. Then,she stopped. Minho was smiling at her and give her a flying kiss. Sohyun's eyes are full with tears that's ready to roll down her cheeks. Ilhoon then tapped her shoulder and pull her to the class. The assembly was finished with the principal's speech.

Sohyun nodded. She looked again and Minho was disappeared. She hold her phone tightly and tried to be calmed. Ilhoon didn't noticed her face but he can tell that she's stiffed. Maybe she's tired hearing those speech,thought Ilhoon. They sat together in class and shared a book. Sohyun forgot to bring her English book. After the class finished,she looked inside her bag,the book was there! She was surprised and told Sohyun. Ilhoon told her maybe she didn't see it in the first place or maybe she's too stressed to notice her book. Ilhoon hold her shoulder and told her everything will be alright.

Sohyun smile weakly,but she's not that convinced about 'everything's alright' .She won't tell Ilhoon about the text message from Minho. She keep it to herself. She's thinking of a way to meet Minho this recess. Ilhoon's going to be with her all the time to protect her and she's worrying more about Ilhoon's safety more than herself. But,for caution.. She left a note to Jihyun unnie. Jihyun unnie didn't get the note because she's busy in her class doing some experiment on her Science Project with her partner Eunkwang. Sohyun at that moment told Ilhoon to buy her some frozen yogurt at the cafeteria while she's going to the ladies room.

When she saw Ilhoon had already gone,she quickly ran towards the garden behind the school building. She's nervous to see him,but she's pretty sure her Jihyun unnie got the note and know about her. She's pretty sure! At the moment,Jihyun and Eunkwang just got their Science Project done and on their way to send it to their Science teacher.