Chapter 8: Camping In A Korean Village(finally arrive!)

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

The bus has finally stopped. The girls and the boys soon aware that they're at the Korean Folk Village! They're all excited except for Ilhoon and Sohyun who are still sleeping.. They're probably tired from fighting each other earlier and now they're sleeping with Sohyun's head on Ilhoon's shoulder.. The BTOB members and 4Minutes members are smiling and laughing when they saw the two friends are sleeping in the bus together. They looked like a couple and they're so adorable together. Eunkwang and Jihyun both took a picture of them secretly..

Minho is about to get off the bus but suddenly stopped when he heard the commotion. He turned around and saw them sleeping while the other members are busy snapping photos of them.. he suddenly pissed off and walking to them. 

 

Minho   : Ya! What's happening here? 

Gayoon : Nothing.. We're trying to woke them up but we prefer not since they looked so tired..

Minho   : If nobody's woke them up,then I'll do! Ya!! Ilhoon-shi! Stop prentending to sleep and wake up this instant! *Kick Ilhoon's leg

Ilhoon   : Hey,why are you kicking me? Are we there yet?  *Surprised and rubbing his eyes..

Sohyun : Unnie,why don't you wake me up before? I'm dying to see the road before we finally get here!

Minho   : I guess we're all know that the bus has finally stopped,right? We're here now and I don't want to see both of you behaving like this in front of me,arasso?

Eunkwang: Ya,can you please control yourself Minho-shi? There's people waiting for us outside and I won't let it go if you're trying to attract those people's attention by making a fuss out of something this small... Now,back off and give them some room to get up..

Sohyun : Minho oppa? What's going on here? Why is everyone screaming?

Ilhoon   : Is this about Sohyun and me fallen asleep? Ya! We're both tired ok? I'm tired from practicing late at night and she's tired to do some errands that your partner,Suzy,asked her earlier.. What's your problem,hyung?

Suzy    : Don't worry about this,Minho.. I think they're only tired..

Minhyuk: Yes,I think Suzy is right... They're probably tired from the trip and do you remember that she's the one carry those heavy groceries? Chill out,dude..

Minho  : De.. I guess all of you was right.. Mianhe,Ilhoon and Sohyun-shi~

Ilhoon  : It's ok,I understand.. Now,Let us all be competetive again and may the best group win! By that I mean Sohyun and me, the red team!

Minho  : Not a chance,kiddo! We'll win for sure!

All         : Hahahahahahahahahaha...

 

For the time being,they all finally friendly to each other and being extremely competetive.They get their luggages from the bus and follow the others to hear a brief explanation from the camp instuctor,Madam Lucy. 

Madam Lucy told everyone that there'll be 5 Challenges for today and 2 for tonight.Next,the rules for 2 days and 1 night camping!

- Rule no.1, the girls' tents will be at the field while the guys' tents would be near the cooking area( 1 block away from the girls' tents).

- Rule no.2 ,no one to be outside their tents after 11 o'clock.

- Rule no.3,no absurd contact between the guys and the girls.

- Rule no.4, do what the villagers asked you to do without complains.

- Rule no.5,do not sleep in others tent.

 

When the students heard the rules,they all sighed.. Everyone seems to be disappointed and some of them are looking to their girlfriend/boyfriend..

 

Changsub : Wow.. That's a lot of rules for 2 days,Madam Lucy!

M. Lucy    : I hope that's ok with all of you.. Now,I have to see them prepare for your first challenge and you may took some time to rest. Let's take 5.

Sohyun     : Changsub-shi,what do you mean by that? Of course the rules should be many.. We're on someone's village and we're teenagers. Arachi?

Jihyun      : Err.. Sohyun-ah.. I don't think you understand what he's trying to say,right? *saying that in a lower tone while looking at Eunkwang who's face already red from blushing.

Eunkwang: I think you better tell her,Jihyun-ah.. 

Jihyun      : Come here,Sohyun...

 

Sohyun came to hear what Jihyun is trying to tell her. She ran a bit and Ilhoon who was tied with Sohyun was struggling to balance his body. Poor Ilhoon.. He almost fell from being dragged by her. Jihyun whispered something to Sohyun's ears and suddenly Sohyun became shy and her cheeks turned red.

Ilhoon   : Ya,what do you say to her,unnie? Why is she acting strange?

Jihyun  : You don't wanna know~ It's better if you don't know,Ilhoon-shi! hehehe..

Peniel   : I know what you said to her,unnie! It has to be something like this : " Sohyun-ah,some of them here are real couples just like you and Minho.. So,they might be thinking of having a date here and kissing.. " something like that right?

Ilhoon  : Bwo?? Ya! Don't say that out loud,it's embarassing!

Hyunsik: See? You're blushing too.. One day you'll know when you finally had a girlfriend or when you fall in love,right?

Hyuna  : Maybe.. *smiling while looking at Hyunsik..

Minhyuk: Someone care enough to do example?

Hyunsik: I think I can.. 

 

Hyunsik hold Hyuna's hand as she's laughing to keep a distance from his boyfriend. The other students are cheering 'kiss,kiss,kiss' to them. When Hyunsik's lips is approaching Hyuna's,their teacher came..

 

M. Lucy  : Ehemm! What are you doing?

Hyunsik  : Nothing,I'm trying to blow something on her head but she think I'm about to kiss her.

M. Lucy  : Is that so? Ok, I'll let you go this time,Hyunsik-shi! But, I got my eyes on you.. Ok,now let's move to get to your first challenge. Just leave your luggages and there'll be people that take care of it..

 

As soon as Madam Lucy left,Hyuna give a blow to Hyunsik's stomach using her elbow. They all laugh at him. Minho kept on silent from the start as he keep looking on how Ilhoon treats Sohyun. Once again,his jealousy become more visible as he didn't realize that he squeeze Suzy's hand strongly! Suzy scream in pain a little and that makes him realize he's hurting Suzy accidently.Minho apologise to Suzy and Suzy only smile at him. 'I guess he's already jealous to see her with that cute junior. Omo,my works became as easy as pie' thought Suzy.

Soon,their teacher stopped at a hut and sit while facing her students.When they came to the first place for their first challenge,everyone was in awe and some of them are smiling broadly. Something made them surprisingly happy especially Suzy. It's a game that sends tickle to everyone's bone. Sohyun suddenly looked at Minho with a worry looks in her eyes.But,Minho is more worry that Sohyun. He afraid that Ilhoon would do something silly.

Suzy by the way is wishing the opposite of what Minho's thinking. She know Minho would be angry if he saw Ilhoon did something  suspicious to Sohyun just like in the bus. She intentionally grabbed Minho's arm and pretended to be sleeping so Minho will get angry by sight of Sohyun and Ilhoon. It works.. Most of her plan is going on very well..