Chapter 11 : It all happen

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Sohyun P.O.V

 

      Looks like Minho oppa and me has nothing left between us. But,I can't seem to let him go and I'm sure he feel the same,right? Oppa, why are you acting like this? You kissed Suzy unnie and that night you punched Ilhoon out of jealousy? What's going on with you? You never acted like that.. You disappoint me,oppa.. Eomma asked me earlier about my camping experiences but I lied to her. I said it's all good and I had a great time.. What a lie! Mianhe eomma.. Seungho asked me the same thing after dinner and I lied again.. Argh! ottohke? What should I do?? Huh.. Good night my world.. I gotta sleep now before I start crying again.

 

Ilhoon P.O.V

 

    She left even before her dad came this evening. But,she did say 'goodbye' to me and all the BTOB members. I'm sure the BTOB members are having fun with their partners and so do I. I did enjoy it when she fight with me over small things. Aigoo.. I can't stop thinking about that 'tofu girl'. Omo,I remember! We're the Tofu Couple during the camp.. Hahaha.. Only because we're both looked like baby and we have a fair skin just like a baby. Sohyun-ah,are you still awake? If you are,please don't cry again would you? You always cry at night when nobody saw you. If you already sleeping,had a sweet dream of me,will you? Good night Sohyun-ah~ You've made my day..

 

The morning of school,at Sohyun's house..

 

Sohyun    : Eomma,appa... I gotta go now,it's getting late!

Eomma    : I told you so~ * helping Sohyun with her hair while Sohyun eat her toast.

Sohyun    : Told me what,eomma? 

Appa        : About the alarm clock,honey? Because she's late 15 minutes unlike her usual days.

Eomma    : Korre.. your appa was right. I should sneak into your room again,but I prefer not since you looked so tired last night and I'm afraid you might get upset at me again..

Sohyun    : Aigooo... It's ok,eomma.. I can cycle as fast as I can.

Seungho  : Bwo? Aren't you afraid of accident? Yesterday my chingu Jihoon got into a bicycle accident when he cycle to the convenient store to buy something for his mom.

Eomma    : Omo,do you hear that Sohyun-ah? It's dangerous!

Sohyun    : Eomma,appa.. Today,I have to come early because my English teacher is giving us our result on the English paper from last week's exam.. Remember?

Appa        : In that case,let me send you and Seungho to school.. let's go.

Sohyun    : Appa,gwenchana-yo.. I promised that I'll be careful when I ride my bicycle.. Furthermore,aren't you and eomma has to go to London? You told me before I went to the camp that you will help Ilhoon's parents with their business.. So,you'll be busy and I don't want to disturb you.

Eomma    : De,you're right about the business trip and because you've promised,I'll trust you. Seungho-shi,I'll let you be incharge and watch your sister. You should go to school together,arasso?

Seungho  : Arasso,eomma! You hear that,sis? I'm incharge of you cause I'm the man~

Sohyun    : Whatever,kid.. Hahaha.. When is your flight going to London?

Appa        : Around 11 o'clock.. But,we'll go to the airport in 10.30.. It's already 7 o'clock! You better go now or the gate will be closed!

Sohyun    : In that case,have a pleasent journey and I'll call you when I get the highest score in the test! Hehee.. We're going now.. Bye eomma,appa..

Eomma    : You better! De.. You should go now... Bye,honey..

Seungho   : Bye appa,eomma.. 

 

Sohyun and Seungho finally go to school together. They ride their bikes and made it to school 5 minutes earlier before the gate closed. The school bell has already rang and she run to her classroom. By the time she get into her class,her English teacher announced her name as the top scorer in English paper. She stunned and stop at the door. Ilhoon stand up and said..

 

Ilhoon    : Look! There she is.. Late for the first time in this year,huh?

Teacher : Omo,you got here just in time! Come,I have something for you as the English test top scorer!

 

Sohyun walk to her teacher and she was given an expensive pen and a certificate. She was so happy and everyone give her a big hand especially Ilhoon. Then,Sohyun sit to her place and put her gifts in her bag. Ilhoon who sit next to her is congratulating her although he is in the second place behind Sohyun in the test. Sohyun told him that her parents will came to London to meet Ilhoon's parents according to some business matter. Sohyun looked so worried that she might miss her eomma and appa so much. Ilhoon nodded his head and told her to calm down,relax and do nothing.Everything will be alright.. 

 

Recess time.. With BTOB and 4Minute members at the school garden..

 

The members both congratulates her on her succes. They celebrate with some pizza and coke. At that moment,Minho out of nowhere,came up to her and asked her to follow him for awhile. Sohyun looked at the members and Ilhoon. Ilhoon just nod and told her to go eventhough in his heart he's worried that Minho will make her cry again. Sohyun smile and left with Minho. Minho suddenly hugged her when they're far enough from the members. Sohyun shocked and pushed him away. Minho is pleading to her to forgive him. He said that he's just jealous the other day and he swear he'll never do that again.

Sohyun refused to give him another chance but he hug her again from her back and cries. Sohyun suddenly felt sorry and she forgive him by saying that's his last chance. Minho was excited and turned her around and hug her again! At that moment,Sohyun just let him hug her but she didn't hug him back. But,what she didn't know is Ilhoon was watching them. He's having a hard time trying to hold himself from crying. He. Ilhoon. Jung Ilhoon..never cry for a girl but that moment,he finally can't hold it any longer and a drop of tear came from his eyes. He rub his eyes and decide to join the group.

After a while,Sohyun was back with Minho and they're holding hands. Minho announcedd they're back again. The members was clapping their hands but they're a bit unplesant with him. Something is fishy and they can tell that Minho is not being sincere. Suddenly,Sohyun got a phone call by her dad.Sohyun couldn't wait any longer to tell her appa and eomma about her English test!

 

Sohyun  : Appa!!! Guess what? I get the gift from my English teacher cause I'm the top scorer for the test! Appa,tell eomma that news for me,okay?

Stranger: Bwo? Mianhe agasshi(miss),this is not your father. Your parents involved in a car accident and thet're on their way to the hospital with an ambulance. I saw your number on the speed dial list so I called you using his phone. They're going to Seoul International Hospital.

Sohyun  : Bwo?? Jeongmal?? De.. Kamsahamnida,ahjussi(mister)! I'll head to the hospital right now,will you wait for me,there? De..

 

Sohyun hang up and suddenly she fell on her knees and startes crying. The members,Ilhoon and Minho was startled and asked her what happened. She told them her parents was at the hospital from a car accident when they're heading to the airport. Her 4Minute unnies couldn't say anything. They're shocked and the BTOB members was trying hard to calm her. Ilhoon suddenly stood up and said he'll take her to the hospital right now. Eunkwang stopped him cause Ilhoon didn't have a driver's license.Eunkwang offered to drive Sohyun to the hospital. Peniel and they boys will tell the guard to open the gate while the 4Minute members asked for permission to let Eukwang,Sohyun,Ilhoon and Minho go to the hospital. The guard let them out when the principal gave the permission and Eunkwang,Minho,Ilhoon with Sohyun make their way to the hospital.

Sohyun couldn't stop herself from crying. Minho tried so hard to comfort her but still crying.Then,she lean her head to Ilhoon's shoulder and cried. Ilhoon hugged her and her head slowly to calm her down.Minho was annoyed but he tried to understand her and didn't want to ruin their first day together after their fight at the camp.

Ilhoon  : Stop crying,silly girl.. Nothing will happen to your appa and eomma. 

Sohyun: I should've let my appa drive me and Seungho to school today,but I don't let him! I was worried that I might slow them down for their flight to London. Seungho-shi!! He didn't know about this.. I should call him,I should call my brother! 

Minho  : Calm down,Sohyun!! Let me call your brother and please calm down. Give me your phone..

Sohyun: Here! Please do it hurry.. I wanted him to come to the hospital immediately..

Minho  : I know.. Be patience,will ya? Don't worry.. Ah,he answered! Yoboseyo? Seungho-shi! No,I'm Minho.. Your sister,me,Ilhoon and Eunkwang is on our way to the hospital. Your parents involved in a car accident and your sister is crying so hard right now.

Seungho: Bwo??? Ok, arasso! I'll go to the hospital with the taxi.. Gomawo hyung(older brother) for  telling me. Tell Sohyun that I'll be there soon and tell her not to cry.

Minho   : Cheonmane-yo(Your welcome).. I'll tell her that.. Don't worry and hurry to the hospital.

 

Seungho hang up his phone and asked permission from his class teacher. His teacher has pity for him with the unfortunate incident and gave the permission to him. He ran as fast as he could and wait for the taxi. Meanwhile,Minho explained what Seungho told him to Sohyun and Sohyun was relieved. The taxi came and Seungho took the taxi.

 

Seungho : Ahjussi,please hurry to Seoul International Hospital! Hurry!

Taxi driver: De.. 

 

Seungho sit back with a wishful heart. He wished that his eomma and appa is safe and sound. He also wish that his sister will not cry heavily when she get to the hospital. He's afraid if their parents become sad to see her cry. He promised to their eomma to take care of Sohyun and he did! 

 

Seungho: Eomma,appa.. I hope you're okay.. Please be strong and wait for me and Sohyun to come.. 

 

Sohyun finally arrived at the hospital. They rushed to the counter and asked about Sohyun's parents. The nurse told them that her parents is still in the operating room and being operated. They sighed and wait anxiously at the waiting hall. Seungho came and looked for them. Sohyun saw her brother and ran towards him. They're both crying. Minho,Eunkwang and Ilhoon couldn't do anything except waiting. The two hours surgery make Sohyun more worry about her appa and eomma. Sohyun,Minho and Ilhoon wait for Sohyun's eomma outside Operation Room No.1 while Seungho and Eunkwang wait for Seungho's appa outside Operation Room No.2 .

Then.. the doctors came out about the same time. The doctors's discussed a minute about the operations and they seems a little bit frustrated. They asked who's the guardian of the man and woman that they've operated. Sohyun and Seungho came up to the doctors. The first doctor told them that both of their parents couldn't make it and they're both injured badly. There's nothing they could do. Sohyun and Seungho's appa died in the operation and their eomma manage to get the surgery but not long after that,she died too. Sohyun couldn't believe what she heard and almost fainted.

Ilhoon saw her almost collapsed and he catched her. She cried and she called her eomma and appa many times. Her crying brother comforted her. They've become orphans in one day! Sohyun didn't get the chance to tell her parents about her English test,about her certificate given from her teacher for being the top scorer in the English test.She blame herself for her parent's accident and she refused to go home.She went into her parent's room and stay with her eomma and appa. Seungho was standing outside the room and cried.  The three guys accompanied her and later,her brother Seungho went into their parents' room to see them. They're looking as if they're only sleeping. Sohyun and Seungho's parents looked like they're sleeping peacefully. Seungho cried beside his eomma and said..

 

Seungho : I kept my promise eomma.. I make sure that Sohyun and I are safe.. I kept my promise..