Chapter 16: The Kiss

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Sohyun's face was bright at the moment. As bright as the moonlight that go through their cabin. The first rotation of the wheel is over. They have 5 more and each rotation took 10 minutes to complete a rotation. They got an hour together in the cabin with the romantic view of Seoul City in night time. Sohyun can feel Ilhoon's heart beat and she's feeling nervous too. At that moment,Ilhoon's voice was lingering in the cabin and Sohyun feel safe with him.She put her head on his chest and close her eyes while dancing slowly with him.

Ilhoon smile. He looked at her for a moment and he's fighting himself whether he should ask Sohyun 'the' question or not.. His heart is pounding faster! Ilhoon stopped singing..Sohyun looked at him and smile. They're still moving eventhough there's no music from Ilhoon.

 

Ilhoon  : Sohyun-ah.. Can I ask something?

Sohyun: Sure.. Anything..

Ilhoon  : Do you mean it when you said we're bestfriend forever?

Sohyun: Err.. *remain silent and her heart is  beating fast! Ilhoon can feel it too.

Ilhoon  : Sohyun-ah....

Sohyun: I don't know..

Ilhoon  : In that case,I'll take that risk for being the first one to admit..

 

Sohyun was confused. Ilhoon smile and he touch her cheek. He lift her chin and slowly aprroaching her lips. Sohyun was nervous because it's her first time. But,she closed her eyes and they kissed! Ilhoon's left hand right at her waist and his right hand is on her neck. Sohyun was kissing him well. She let go of her hands at Ilhoon's shoulder and looked at him.

 

Sohyun: Are you serious?

Ilhoon  : I am.. I've been thinking about letting you know how I felt. I love you,Kwon Sohyun.

 

Sohyun shed a tear and hugged him. She's so happy because all this time,she's having the same feeling and she was afraid to tell him. Since the camp at the Korean Village,she felt that she grow some feelings towards Ilhoon. She used to like him when they're little but,since she's with Minho..she acted as if she didn't has any feeling at him. Now,she's relieved that she can be honest with her feeling. Ilhoon continue singing and they're dancing again. This time,Ilhoon didn't care about his phobia. He got everything he need.. his true love since childhood.

It's the final rotation of their cabin and they didn't notice. Sohyun and Ilhoon are busy dancing together,eye to eye. Then,Sohyun got a call from Hyuna.She told Sohyun that they're all waiting near the man who's managing the ferris wheel. Sohyun told her it's their last ride(while looking at her watch) and they'll be down there in a while.After the call,she saw the way Ilhoon stares at her.He hugged her and he carry her. Sohyun was scared a little but she kept her eyes fixed at Ilhoon's eyes. Then,Ilhoon put her down and they kissed again.. Sohyun couldn't asked anything more than having her loved one with her.

Their cabin is finally stopped and the members were shocked to see them kissing. Sungkae walked to the cabin and open the door.

 

 

Sungjae     : Hello,hyung.. *Smiling

Sohyun      : Omo!! *hide behind Ilhoon,who still in shocked!

Eunkwang : Did we missed something?? *smile broadly and took Ilhoon to walk with him

Jihyun        : It's ok, it's nothing to ba ashamed of. I see you're getting mature,sis~

Sohyun       : I.. We're just.. Err...

Gayoon       : Save it.. We know you and Ilhoon didn't express your true feelings,but we can tell from the way you treated him.

 

The BTOB members were laughing and some of them are asking about the first kiss.Ilhoon looked at Sohyun who walked beside her. She's getting blushed! Ilhoon slowly took her hand and hold it. Sohyun hold his hand too. When the BTOB members saw they're holding hands,they're making some noise and cheers for them. The 4Minute unnies clapped their hand and joined the guys. It's official that the Tofu Couple is an item!

 

 

Peniel        : So, who start it first?

Sohyun      : *Pointing her finger at Ilhoon.

Minhyuk   : Ah~ I see! 

Sungjae     : Omo, I guess I should learn from you,hyung! You're the man!!

Eunkwang: You're still a kid,Sungjae-ah! You got a long way to go..

Hyunsik    : Ya, Ilhoon's a year older than him.. It's not a big deal,Sungjae.. It's something you shouldn't learn from someone.. Just listen to your heart and when you find the right one,you'll know she's the one.. * Looking at Hyuna..

Gayoon      : He's right.. Listen to your heart! * Looking at Sohyun with a smile on her face

Changsub  : I know you're both hiding something from each other... I can see it.. Actually,we can see it!! Thank God you and Minho aren't seriously getting back together... Right? Am I right??

Sohyun       : Err.. About Minho.. We're over and he dumped me earlier tonight in front of Ilhoon

Jihyun        : What??? Really?

Ilhoon        : Yes,unnie.. he dumped her.. He was.. should I tell them,Sohyun-shi? *staring and Sohyun and hold her hand..

Sohyun      : It's ok, I can do that..

Peniel         : Tell us what? Come on.. Just tell us..

Sohyun      : Ilhoon was not late picking me up because he's doing something.. Actually,I thought he came early so I opened the door and without looking who it was,I told him I'm going to get my bag and.. that person followed me to my room.. It's Minho! He was drunk and he almost me if Ilhoon didn't come at 7.30 sharp! Ilhoon saved me and he also told me that Minho was doing something bad to Suzy.But,Suzy refused to lodge a report because she loved him. Minho dumped me for being stupid and innocent. He mocked me!! If I didn't stopped Ilhoon,he probably hit Minho.

Gayoon      : Oh my God~ Sohyun-ah..

Minhyuk   : That jerk!!! I should kill him!

Eunkwang : Sohyun-ah,are you okay?

Sohyun      : I'm fine.. *crying at Ilhoon's shoulder..

Jihyun       : I'll report him to the police,Sohyun-ah I'm sure you have the dress you wore earlier,right? We can use it as evident.

Sohyun      : Don't do anything,unnie.. It's better if you guys know about this but not the whole school. What'll happen to me,to Suzy and to our group if the whole school know? Mianhe,but I decided to let it go..

Hyuna        : She's right.. We shouldn't let this thing make her look worse. We'll pretend that we don't know about this. This is all thanks to you,Ilhoon.. You're always there for her.. It's a good thing you both are together now. He'll never harm you again!

Sungjae       : De.. Ilhoon hyung,you're such a reliable guy! I told you,unnie... You can count on him..

Peniel          : What should we do about Minho,then?

Changsub    : We'll keep an eye very close whenever he's around and we'll make sure this things will never happen again! We'll hire a secret bodyguard,each..

Hyunsik       : I agreed.. My family's lawyer can help us find some body guard to guard Sohyun's house,family, and us from now on. I'll asked my dad's help to contact his lawyer and after that,we don't have to worry about Minho again!

Sohyun        : Mianhe for causing this trouble..

Jiyoon         : Don't be silly,Sohyun-ah! We loved you.. You're our sister.. We wouldn't let anything like this happened again.. Don't be sorry about this cause this is all Minho's fault.. that jerk..Arasso?

Sohyun        : De.. Gomawo unnie... 

Ilhoon          : Sohyun-ah,I think you should sleep at Jihyun unnie's house. How about 4Minute members spend a night there too? It's for your own safety Sohyun-shi..

Jihyun         : It's a great idea!! Our haouse is fully alarm and there's bodyguard outside and inside the house. You'll be safe! You don't have to bring anything cause I got plenty of needs for you and all of us. 

Peniel          : Great! Since it's already late,let's head home now..

Hyunsik      : I have a better idea.. Why don't all of us stay at your house,Jihyun-shi? There's a lot of guest room,right?

Jihyun         : Yeah,I think Hyunsik's idea is a great one!! We can have a night in my house so that we can take care of Sohyun..

Changsub    : Great! I'll get my clothes at my house first!

Jihyun         : For the guys,you can used my brother's clothes. He's in the army right now.Furthermore,he like you guys.. so it's not a big deal.. About your toothbrush and everything,I'll asked my maid to get it ready.

Eunkwang  : Omo,that's a relieve.. Okay, we'll go home now.. Back to Jihyun's house! Whose joining me in my car,Ilhoon's car and Minhyuk's car??

Jihyun        : I'll go with you. Hyuna,Hyunsik and Peniel will join us too. In Ilhoon's car, there'll be Sohyun,Sungjae and Jiyoon. In Minhyuk's car, Changsub and Gayoon. Everyone clear??

All               : De!!

 

They all get into the cars and make their way to Jihyun's house. Along the road,Ilhoon is holding Sohyun's hand. They kept exchanging smile. Sungjae and Jiyoon are talking about their exam grades and they seem to be enjoying their time. Ilhoon told Sohyun to sleep if she's tired,but Sohyun refused because she wanted to be there with him. Jiyoon then got on the phone with Minhyuk. He was a little bit upset cause they're on different vehicle.

But,Jiyoon told him to chilled and don't think about it. Sooner or later,they'll be at the house and they can meet there. Minhyuk give her a kiss through the phone and so did Jiyoon. Aigoo.. Sohyun and Ilhoon are jealous of them but they're the Tofu Couple and they're more cuter than Jiyoon and Minhyuk. Sohyun give a kiss on Ilhoon's cheek.. The atmosphere were hot.But,Sungjae was even hotter because he's single. He envied s.

Poor Sungjae got a wink from Ilhoon and he said he'll help Sungjae to find a girlfriend. Sungjae was hyped and he nodded happily!