Chapter 20: You Are The Reason I'm Happy..

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

A year had passed since the incident... Minho finished the school and started working as President at his late father's company. Minho didn't get sentenced by the law because he has a lawyer to defend him. Now,he's the youngest president through out Korea and the most suitable person of managing his father's business. He's not like he used to be. He's in his 20's now.. and he decided he'll be serious from now on. Suzy is now attending an audition to be an actress. Beside,she's also a secretary of Minho. They're seriously in love with each other and they didn't hold grudge towards Sohyun and Ilhoon. 

Ilhoon and Sohyun are now becoming a recording artist in The Cube Entertainment along with their group members. They're busy with their concerts and busy schedule. Ilhoon and Sohyun are well known by their fans as 'Tofu Couple'. They're still loving towards each other and they always find some times to be with each other. 

 

Ilhoon  : Hello?

Sohyun:Jagia(honey)!! Do you have any schedule tonight? 

Ilhoon  : Let me see... I'm afraid yes.. I have a fan meeting tonight at the Cube E. Mianhe,dear..

Sohyun:It's ok.. Have fun with the fans.. Bubye.. Muahh!

Ilhoon  : Hehe.. de.. 

 

Sungjae knocked Ilhoon's head right after he hung up. Ilhoon looked at him with flaring eyes and Sungjae became quiet.

 

Ilhoon    : Ya!! I'm a year older than you,Sungjae-shi! Would you show some respect,please?

Sungjae  :I'll think about it,later..But,why did you said we have a fan meeting? The fan meeting was an hour ago.. 

Changsub: That's because he's doing a surprised for Sohyun. I heard Sohyun is sulking right now. See? She updated her status  saying that she's angry at someone and now she's at the beach.

Ilhoon   : I know she'll go there..  she always told me to go to the beach with her.. hahaha.. Well,boys~ excuse me..I have a date to go now.

 

 

Sohyun was walking alongside the cold sea water. She was kicking the sand,cursing at Ilhoon..but then,she sighed and said... I miss him..

 

Ilhoon  :I know.. I miss you to,sweetie~ *hugging Sohyun from behind.

Sohyun: What the.. Omo,Ilhoon-shi!!! *hugged Ilhoon..

Ilhoon  : Surprise!! hahaha..

Sohyun:What?! I thought you're having a fan meeting!

Ilhoon  :I'm only joking..The fan meeting was an hour ago.. I'm trying to see your face when you know I'm playing tricks on you.. You looked surprised,sweetie..

Sohyun:Keuge bwo?(So what?) You lied!

Ilhoon  : Mianhe... It's for cheering you up from your schedule.. I heard 4Minute is having a concert somewhere outside Seoul. It's so tiring. So,I've planned this little surprise to cheer you up..

Sohyun: Really?

Ilhoon  :Yeah.. I mean it.. But,that was before you mad at me.. Now,I feel like going back to our house and rest. Good night,Sohyun-ah.. Mianhe for lying..

Sohyun:Huh? Ya, Jung Ilhoon-shi! I'm not that mad at you.. Wait... Ilhoon-shi.. Jagia!

Ilhoon  : Yes? Do you call me,sweetie? 

Sohyun: Ergh...stop playing joke,Ilhoon-shi!!

Ilhoon  :De.. arasso.. Do forgive me now?

Sohyun: No..

Ilhoon  :Do you forgive me now? *getting closer to her..

Sohyun:Negative!

Ilhoon  : Do you love me now? *getting closer and pulling her waist

Sohyun:I do.. But.. I'm not that happy,yet! You lied,remember?

 

Ilhoon kissed her to make her quiet. Sohyun smile.. Ilhoon asked again "Do you forgive me now?" and Sohyun nodded. But.. He gotta make some times for her whenever he's free. Ilhoon said...

 

Ilhoon  :Anything you want,I'll do.. As long as you're by my side and when the time came,let's be together forever..

Sohyun:Ilhoon-shi.. Do you mean it?

Ilhoon  :No,I'm only joking. You should see your face just now!

Sohyun:What?! Forget it..

Ilhoon  :Hey.. Don't be like that.. You see,I've never felt this happy before that night on the Ferris Wheel.. I'd like to dance like that with you until death do us part.. Forever..

Sohyun: Me too.. Well.. You can sing that song again,and we can repeat it here.

Ilhoon  :Let me take off my cap first..

Sohyun:Aren't you afraid the public will know it's you?

Ilhoon  :What? Let them be.. After all,I have my princess here and let me be your prince of the night. Let's start the dancing. May I? *bow like a prince and ready to dance with Sohyun.

Sohyun:Of course,Prince Ilhoon~

 

The two lovebirds dance around the white sandy beach with the music of Ilhoon's sweet voice. The moon is shining brightly just like the night they dance on the Ferris Wheel. Everyone is happy with their own partner. Seungho is now taking over the company and become the youngest Director of Operation of  their parents Travelling Company through out Korea. Her grandparents is enjoying their old age and stay with her uncle in her house. The house that's full of memories. 

 

Sohyun P.O.V

 

       I've finally found my true love and I'm sure this for the last. Eomma,appa,are you seeing me from up there? Your daughter is on top now,with her beloved friends and Ilhoon,her true love. I hope I had made you both proud of me.And Seungho? As you can see,he's doing fine as a young businessman. We're doing fine and we missed you eomma,appa.. Thank you for taking of us from above.. 

 

 

Sohyun laugh while dancing with Ilhoon. They had a good time together and while dancing,she didn't realize her tears roll down her cheeks,the tears of joy for having a good life after being the worse days of her life.. Jung Ilhoon,the man that she love always been there as a friend and now,a faithful boyfriend and maybe a husband-to-be in the future.. Who knows? >.o

 

 

~The End~