Chapter 4: At School

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

Sohyun parked her bicycle where all the student's bikes are. She ran to the garden behind the school building and wait anxiosly for her boyfriend. Minho always wait for her at the garden everyday and now she's the one that's waiting for him. She took out her compact powder and look at herself in the mirror. She smile. What a plesant look for a minor like her,she thought. She's been pampered with a lot of wealth and she's aware that she'll be taking after her parents' hotel. Such a big burden for a young girl like her. She sighed. Her dream is to be in the same group with her 4Minute unnies and be a superstar in Korea. The smile that's been made slowly fading from her pink lips.

 

Minho  : Keep smiling. It'll make you feel better no matter how hard things around you,sweetheart.

Sohyun: Oppa!  *Looking back with a surprise face 

Minho  : What are you doing here,early? I thought you would come in... 5 more minutes.

Sohyun: No reason.. I'm trying to rest my mind and breath in this cool morning air. I have a test today,remember?

Minho : Are you sure you're not lying? As far as I'm concern,you're a terrible liar.

Sohyun: Well... I'm trying to get some explanations about last night. Your friends told me you took off early from your work place with someone.

Minho  :I knew it.. They called me last night to tell me about you. Sohyun-ah.. I'm so sorry for leaving you without a word.

Sohyun:Just skip the ' I'm sorry ' part and starts explaining the 'someone' with you last night. You see,oppa.. I can call you last night with the reload you bought for me,but I can't because I trust you and I was hoping for you to call me first. But,you didn't call me at all..

Minho  : Actually..

Sohyun: Actually? Oppa,please tell me.. Jebal.. Please,and no lying! I can take it,promise!

Minho  : Well.. Something came up last night. Something important..

Sohyun: Which is??

Minho  :Sohyun-ah.. I have to go to the hospital last night to see my father. He's sick and I totally forgot about you. Mianhe,sweetheart.. The 'someone' who go with me last night is my dad's secretary. She pick me up at the club and straight to the hospital. 

 

Sohyun: For real? Your appa is sick? Omo,how is he now? Is he ok,oppa?

Minho  : Don't worry.. He's getting better this morning. But,I'm still worried about you. I know you're upset..

Sohyun: Don't be silly,oppa.. Your dad's life is more important than me.. Gwenchana-yo oppa,I understand. Let's visit him together after school,ok? I'll tell my parents about it later so they won't worry if I'm coming home a bit late.

Minho  : Arasso.. Thank you,Sohyun-ah.. You really are the best girlfriend of mine.

 

Minho hugged her tighly. Minho is enjoying the smell of her hair as the wind kept on blowing slowly. Sohyun at the same time felt so relief and thankful that his boyfriend finally explained everything! The morning school bell rang and that made the two lovebirds startled from their hugging position. They quickly ran holding hands to get to the classroom. Before they reach Sohyun's class,she suddenly kissed Minho's cheek and ran inside quickly. Sohyun's classmates that saw them was cheering for Sohyun that's making her cheeks blush.

But,she didn't realize that Suzy is watching her with a sharp looks in her eyes. Poor Sohyun not to know that her senior is keeping a grudge towards her.Suzy was mad at Sohyun for being seen together with the most popular and handsome guy in the school. A guy that's always be in Suzy'z heart,Choi Minho, eventhough he didn't realize.