Chapter 17: The Stay At Jihyun Unnie's House

I Only Know Love and It's Only You..

When they're at Jihyun's house,the girls are changing their clothes and start practicing on their new song for an upcoming audition. The guys are watching television downstairs,wearing Jihyun's brother's pyjamas.They looked so adorable wearing those pyjamas. While they're busy watching the televison,the girls are busy practicing.The song lyrics was written by Jihyun herself and the music was composed by the help of her music teacher. The girls are practicing hard but Sungjae was peaking on them.. He's laughing to see those girls practicing. They looked so hot!-he thought..

 

Eunkwang: Ya! What are you doing here? You said that you're on your way to get us some chips from the kitchen.

Sungjae     : I am,hyung! But,I heard their music from the kitchen and I saw them practicing. Aigoo.. Aren't they hot wearing that hot pants and those short singlet? I can see Hyuna's belly button!

Eunkwang: You're such a ert! But,I can see you have a good taste in woman~

Sungjae     : Aigoo! Hyung...You're such a ert too! See?? You're staring at Jihyun noona with sparkling eyes!!

Eunkwang: No I'm not!

Ilhoon       : Yes you are,hyung... OMG,aren't they pretty?? 

Sungjae    : Ilhoon-shi? What are you doing here?

Ilhoon       : The members and I agreed that you two must be here,so.. they send me to get you two before one of you get a bleeding nose,drooling or fainted from the iness of those girls,arasso?

Sungjae     : But hyung... One of those girls is your girlfriend. The one that kissed you in the ferris wheel cabin earlier~ Look,she's sweating! There's sweat at her abs too! So hot!

Ilhoon       : Ya!! She's my girl! Don't looked at her that way! One more word and I would stuffed my socks in your mouth. She my girl,only I can see her sweating so hot!

Sohyun    : Sweating what??

 

At that moment,Sohyun was standing at the door and looking at the three guys that's sitting on the floor. Sohyun is wearing a short and the singlet that she tied at her side to make her looked hot and showed her abs. She's looking at Ilhoon who's staring at her from her leg to her hair. She's wiping her sweat at her forehead.

 

Ilhoon    : I was.. Err.. we.. so hot.. I mean.!! Nothing,we're leaving now.. bye!

Eukwang: We're on our way to the kitchen to get some snacks,right? *giving the signal to Sungjae and Ilhoon.

Sungjae :Annyi..Ilhoon hyung was mad because I said you're hot..

 

Ilhoon cover Sungjae's mouth with his hand,while Eunkwang was embarassed and hit his foreheard with his hand.Ilhoon let go of Sungjae's mouth and he stand up.. He was blushing~Sohyun smile and give him her 'oh,really?' look. She kissed his cheek and said their practice will be over soon. They'll join the boys if they're still awake. Ilhoon nodded and he dragged those two guys that are drooling looking at those girls. Sohyun shakes her head and said 'boys~ '. She throw her towel away and start practicing her rap part.

Ilhoon and the two guys are heading to the kitchen to get the snacks. They're talking about those girls again.

 

Eunkwang: Ya! Do you think their practice will be over soon like she said?

Sungjae    : Aigoo.. Don't tell me you're hoping to see Jihyun unnie in her sleeping dress,right?

Ilhoon       : Sss...sleeping dress?? *almost dropped a chocolate cookie out of his mouth.

Eunkwang: Pabo! *knock Ilhoon's head.. Don't imagine anything.. I can see it you're imagining something! Well,Jihyun won't wear her sleeping dress when we're here,arasso?

Sungjae     : Omo! How did you know?

Eunkwang: *knock Sungjae's head. Another pabo! Do you think she'll wear those outfit when there's us in her house? Think about it..

Ilhoon       : So,you are hoping she might wear on of her sleeping dress,right hyung? * nodding and smiling with Sungjae with narrowed eyes..

Eunkwang: Erk,stop it! You're both are erts!! 

 

They're all laughing and Eunkwang almost throw them with some peanuts. Ilhoon and Sungjae ran to the living room and hid between the members. The members asked them why they're late 10 minutes just to go to the kitchen and Sungjae told them. The members are not blinking their eyes for a few seconds. Ilhoon snap his finger and they're all rushing to the practice room but Eunkwang pulled their shirts quickly! 

 

Hyuna    : Going somewhere? *eating an apple with the towel on her head.

Hyunsik : Hon,you're already finished your practice?

Hyuna    : De~ I'm done with the practice so I take my bath from the sweating.. It's so hot! *taking off the towel on her head and put it in the basket near the washing machine.

Minhyuk: Take.. bath? Er.. Where's Jiyoon?

Hyuna     : Unnie? They're all still in the jacuzzi. They'll be out soon.. So what movie you guys're watching?

Peniel      : Jacuzzi? Hehee..

Hyuna     : I see... *staring those guys with narrowed eyes.

Changsub: Forget about these guys,they're crazy from tiredness.Come on,sit next to your Hyunsik! *pulling Hyuna and took her next to Hyunsik.

 

Hyuna sit next to Hyunsik. The aroma from her hair are capturing the boys attention. She's wearing a see through pyjama top with a black singlet and the pyjama's short. The guys are anticipating to see what the others are wearing too especially Eunkwang,Ilhoon and Sungjae. They're watching a scary movie while waiting the girls. Hyunsik was the one who often scream out of nowhere when the ghost is showing itself. Hyuna on the other hand,was laughing to see the ghost and said it's make up was unreal.. The members are looking at Hyunsik and Hyuna with a big sign of confusion. 

They're all focussed on a scene where the ghost was standing behind a guy with knife to kill the guy. Suddenly,Sohyun and the other 4Minutes members-Jihyun,Jiyoon and Gayoon covered their guys' eyes! Ilhoon,Eunkwang,Minhyuk and Peniel were screaming that startled everyone! Hyuna was laughing hard to saw their scared face.. 

 

Peniel    : Gayoon-shi!! Omo,you almost made me scared to death!

Gayoon : Opps,but you're already scared to death with that scream,right girls? Hahahaha

Ilhoon   : Ya,it's not funny at all! We might get a heart attack and died just now.. 

Sohyun : Mianhe Ilhoon-shi.. It's just you guys looked so funny and the way you guys are focussing on the tv had given us the idea to scare all of you. You should see your own face,Ilhoon-shi!

Hyuna  : Na'ah~ Don't count me,I'm not scared!

Jihyun  : Of course you're not,Hyuna-shi~ You're the last person would scream if the ghost are right in front of us! So,I guess you're waiting for us to join you all,right? *looking with a naughty eyes at Eunkwang.

Jiyoon   : Here,we brought some chocolate shakes which is cold from the fridge,we got some apples,grapes,cookies and chips.. 

Minhyuk: Wow.. That's a lot! Here,let me help you,Jiyoon-shi..

Eunkwang: Sit down,girls.. Let's watch the movie together! After this,we'll have two movies left,which is romantic-comedy and an action packed movie!

Jihyun   : Really? That's great! 

 

Sohyun helped Jihyun giving everyone their chocolate shakes. The last two glass was for her and Ilhoon. Ilhoon make a room for her to sit next to her.She sit next to him and give him his chocolate shake. Ilhoon was staring at her up and down. The BTOB members also doing the same thing to their partners.Sohyun looked herself and she didn't saw anything weird. So,out of curiousity,she asked Ilhoon.

 

Sohyun    : Something wrong with my hair,Ilhoon-shi?

Ilhoon      : No.

Sohyun    : My clothes?

Ilhoon      : No.

Sohyun    : Huh? Then what? Actually,you guys are staring at us weirdly.. What's happening?

Hyuna     : It's ok,Sohyun-ah.. They're acting like that when I came to join them,too! I didn't asked,but I'd like to know too.. So,spilled it out,guys! Hyunsik-shi,tell us!

Hyunsik  : Err... It's nothing,actually..

Sungjae   : Actually,we're waiting to see all of you after your practice is done. When you're practicing,Ilhoon,Eunkwang hyung and me was accidentally went upstairs and saw your practice.. I mean,those y move.. those outfit.. Everyone was anticipating to see what you girls would wear!

Peniel      : Silly! *knock Sungjae's head You shouldn't say that,kiddo! Aigoo

Sungjae   : Can anyone please stop knocking my head? Omo, I already got a little dizzy from being knocked by Eunkwang hyung earlier!

Minhyuk  : You should mind what you say,Sungjae-shi. You're making us ashamed!

Jihyun      : Really? OMO... If that's the case,I think we should let it go,girls.. They're guys~ 

Eunkwang: What do you mean by that,Jihyun-shi?

Jihyun     : Oppa,it's normal a guy to think that way because that's what guys always be,and it's normal for Sungjae to say what he think because he's young!

Sungjae    : Thank you! See,hyung? Jihyun unnie are clever! hehee

 

That night, Sohyun was wearing a short sleeping dress and a matching outer layer to cover her skin. Jihyun and Gayoon are wearing a short sleeping dress too,but they're not wearing an outer jacket-like cover because they like to wear it naturally just like when the boys are not joining them. Jiyoon was wearing a pyjama just like Hyuna. But,her top are singlet. The guys keep staring at those girls and Ilhoon are smiling to see Sohyun are so into the movie. Sohyun cuddles in Ilhoon's arm and they all shared a blanket together.

The three movies are finally finished. The maid are showing the boys their rooms. Ilhoon,Sungjae and Eunkwang shared a room together while Peniel,Hyunsik,Minhyuk and Changsub shared room. The boys' rooms are right next to Jihyun and the girls' room. Sohyun are combing her hair when she heard a knock on the door. Jihyun told the person to come in. It's Ilhoon! The girls excused themselves and wait outside. Jihyun winked at Sohyun and closed the door.

 

Ilhoon  : Sohyun-ah, I came to say goodnight to you.. I hope you'll dream of me tonight..*holding Sohyuns' hands.

Jihyun : Don't worry,she will!! *talking outside the door and  laughing..

Sohyun: Hahaha.. just like what Jihyun unnie said,Ilhoon-shi.. I will.. I hope you too have a good night sleep.

Ilhoon  : De~ Saranghe,Sohyun-ah..Thanks for making me happy and be my girlfriend.

Sohyun: If I know it'll be this happy for me and you,I'll take the first step before you.. I love you,too Ilhoon-shi.. *kissed his cheek and hugged him.

Gayoon: Yohooooo!! They kissed and hugged! *screaming at the opened door and the BTOB and 4Minute members are at the door too!

Ilhoon  : I'll go now.. Goodnight,tofu girl..

Sohyun: Goodnight,tofu guy..

Hyuna  : So sweet! Omo,I'm jealous of them~ Hyunsik-shi! Can't you be like him?

Hyunsik: De... *kissed her forehead and whispered-I Love You-

Hyuna   : That's more like it! Goodnight guys~

BTOB     : Goodnight~

 

BTOB members are cheering for Ilhoon as they headed to their own rooms. The 4Minute unnies are doing the same thing at Sohyun. They're cheering for her for being mature. Sohyun smiled and lie down thinking about Ilhoon until she fall asleep...